Guilty Pleasures
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Morning comes all too soon for Tabitha. After returning to the bedroom Gordon fucked his wife and Felix got another turn with the teenager. When she wakes up she finds the bed empty save for herself in it. The house is pretty quiet, which is not something she would expect with two small children. So she climbs out of the bed and slips into the hall, calling out for Gordon and Nola. No answer comes. She proceeds a little further to find the living room empty, the same for the kitchen. But she does find a note stuck to the refrigerator, and she is only curious about it because her name is spelled out across the paper in black marker.

Snatching it out from under the magnet holding it there, she quickly reads the note, learning that Gordon and Nola are taking the kids to the park and Felix is running an errand. They ask that she stays at their house and relax until Felix gets back because he has a surprise for her. Fat chance of that. She crumples up the note and tosses it in the trash. Then she goes about collecting her clothes to take another shower and leave.

But after the shower, Tabitha starts to imagine Felix, and more importantly, his big cock. Can I really leave without having another round of that? This is definitely not George talking. Tabitha has inserted her influence of what could be considered the more logical side of the girl. Yet through Tabitha, George has experienced things he never would have, even opened his mind to much larger things. Maybe this is as much George thinking as it is Tabitha since they are both the same person. Maybe I’ll just wait and see what he has for me.

Tabitha makes a bowl of cereal and relaxes. A half hour later the girl is on the couch, flicking through the channels on the television, trying to find something—anything—worth watching. Switching to a new channel she finds herself watching a film that she is quite sure is pornographic in nature. This is George’s type of movie, if it is.

And it is, and while feeling rather decadent and wicked, Tabitha starts watching it. She can, she decides, view it as educational. Girls aren’t supposed to like watching porn, so if she is caught and asked, she’ll just use that excuse. Besides, even with sixty-five ears under her belt, one can always learn something new, especially when it comes to the woman’s side of the bed, so to speak. And in this case, Tabitha has yet to truly masturbate. She starts mimicking a few of the tricks that the main actress is pulling, giggling as she does so. Time passed without her really noticing. She is leaning back idly rubbing herself when she falls asleep.

Felix returns with Steven in tow. The television is on and it is the first thing Felix notices. He raises his eyebrows in surprise. The sound is low, but he can hear a delicate little snore and assumes that the girl has fallen asleep watching. He is just surprised that she had been watching that channel. “I think you better do the waking,” Felix tells the other man. “With the mood she fell asleep in, she may be a bit more receptive at seeing your face.”

Steven glances toward the television, raises his eyebrows and grins. “Sounds like a good idea to me,” he says.

The men stroll onto the living room. “It’s a good thing Gordon and Nola took the kids out today,” Felix says. “It would be interesting for the kids to come in and see this sight.”

“You got that one right,” Steven agrees, picking up the remote and switching off the television set. He then turns to look at Tabitha and his eyebrows rise again in surprise and interest.

Tabitha is sprawled on the couch on her back, fast asleep. She is totally naked, seemingly not bothering to dress since she got up this morning. Lying around naked has always been a fun thing for George to do, so why not as Tabitha? As a result her breasts are lying free and her lower half very much exposed. One hand is lying under her chest, just under her breasts while the other is resting on her thigh.

She looks totally abandoned, doesn’t she,” he asks Felix. “It’s as though she was entertaining someone and had just been left like that after he departed. You don’t think she had a friend here, do you?”

Felix shakes his head. “I doubt that. She probably just got excited thinking about the surprise I had for her, mix that with what she was watching and she ended up playing with herself. We were up quite late last night.”

“Your surprise, huh?” Steven asks, glancing down at the other man’s crotch.

“You should have seen her eyes when she saw it,” Felix says. “Wake her up by rubbing her pussy. That ought to get her good and going.”

Steven grins. Reaching down, he strokes his hand along the inside of Tabitha’s thigh, not rushing but just stroking steadily toward that sensitive juncture between her legs. His hand closes over her and he rubs gently. “Slight problem, man” he murmurs.

“What’s that?” Felix asks.

“She’s not waking up and she’s rubbing herself against my hand,” Steven points out amusingly.

“Well, damn,” Felix mutters. “Let’s try this.” He bands down and puts his hands on the teen’s chest and starts rubbing them, seeing her respond to his touch. “It’s time like this that it would be nice to have four arms.”

“Yeah, no kidding,” Steven agrees.

“Leave you hand there,” Felix tells the other man, starting to pat the girl’s cheek. “It’s time to rise and shine, sleepy head.”

Tabitha wakes and looks at Felix through sleepy eyes. “You’re finally here with my surprise,” she mumbles.

“Yep, I sure am,” the man says, standing back a little and waiting.

The men can see it dawning on the girl’s face that things aren’t quite the way they should be. She gives a startled look when she sees Steven and then a shocked one at the man’s hand rubbing her cunt. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to see you,” Steven answers. “But the better question is what you were doing while watching the television.”

Tabitha’s face turns red, remembering the raunchy movie she was watching. Then she becomes indignant. It doesn’t explain Steven’s touching her the way he is.

“Ah, your hand,” she says pointedly to the man.

“He’s just protecting your modesty,” Felix offers.

“It isn’t like you haven’t seen it or been in there,” she says, glowering at Felix. “You can move you hand now, Steven.”

“I told him it would probably be best that he wake you,” Felix says, shaking his head. “Don’t be mad at him. I suggested he do it that way.”

“He doesn’t need to touch me,” the girl directs.

“I think you’ll find that he does. I suspect from your choice of movie and the fact that you have been touching yourself that you need to be touched,” Felix observes. “You thought it was going to be me, but I suspect you’re not as angry as you pretend to be to see Steven here.”

Tabitha twists around slightly, trying to evade Steven’s hand. Not only is it not working, but she finds herself getting worked up from the way his hand is still rubbing against her.

“I know that I’m fond of you, but I know Steven has some serious feelings going on there,” Felix offers. “Forget about his upcoming marriage. I know he’d drop it the moment he knows he can have you.”

“Wait a minute,” Tabitha argues. “There is no way I ever want him. He can have Sam and be happy that way.”

“I doubt that,” Felix says, grinning knowingly. “I’ve seen too many little girls fall in love to know you are pretending to not have feeling for him. “I’ll leave you to it, Steven.” He pats the man on the shoulder, turning to leave. “Good luck.”

“If you touch me, I’ll scream,” Tabitha tells Steven, trying to speak firmly, but very much afraid her voice is wavering. Goddamn these feelings.

“Don’t be silly,” he tells her. “You’re acting like this for no reason. I’ll tell you what; all I’ll do is rub you a little.” He rubs his hand over her mound before closing it over. Tabitha’s eyes open wider and for a moment he thinks that she just might scream. “See? Now why don’t you just relax?”

Tabitha makes the foolish mistake of stopping to consider. She believes that he would end his relationship, the plans for marriage, everything for her. But she can’t fall in love with a man. George would never go for something like that, so why should she? This is a reset for her, a chance for a family. But family doesn’t have to mean husband and kids. It can mean a wife and adopted kids. But regardless of these thoughts, this is Steven after all. There is something about the man that makes her melt. And now she is reduced to whispering. Somehow a normal voice just doesn’t seem appropriate.

“It doesn’t matter,” she says to him. “Take your hand away from there.”

“So you’re saying that this doesn’t feel good?” he teases her. “How does this feel then?” He shifts his hand, moving it up to cover her breast. And deciding that he liked the feel of her breast, his other hand joins in on the fun, capturing and teasing both. The man strokes and squeezes and rubs Tabitha’s nipples along the way.

The teenager finds that she is starting to feel frustrated. She tells his to move his hands and Steven does, but it’s just to another part of her body. “Will you just take your hands off me?” she demands.

“Okay,” Steven agree, one hand still lightly stroking a breast—a breast that seems to appreciate his attention even if the girl isn’t so sure. “I can do that on one condition.”

“That is?” Tabitha asks quickly.

“It’s nothing strenuous,” the man assured her. “It’s just that while I’ve been rubbing all over you, you haven’t had a chance to feel mine and so now is your chance.”

It suddenly registers on Tabitha that at some stage, Steven has taken off his pants. She had been so involved in watching what he was doing to her with his hands and trying to push him off that she wasn’t even paying attention to what he was doing with his hands when they weren’t on her. Damn it, you’ve got to starts paying more attention. It is a lot different on this end where every nerve in her body is firing off than when George is on the other side doing everything to fire off those nerves. Looking at the man now, she feels her stomach turn over. He has an erection and it looks angry.

“You’re obviously thinking that this is going somewhere,” she mumbles.

“Yeah, you noticed it too,” Steven chuckles. “Why don’t you touch it and see if it can change your mind?”

Tabitha looks at it askance. “I already know what it feels like.”

“Yeah, you do, but that’s not the point,” the man points out to her with a grin. “You need to actually touch it so that you can make a full informed decision about going somewhere with it.”

“I didn’t say I wanted that as an option,” Tabitha protests indignantly. “I told you I didn’t want to see you again.”

“Well then,” the man says with a shrug. “Why don’t you go ahead and touch it. Hold it and then decide if that is what you really want.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.