Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tabitha and Gordon are locked together with her bent over the chair when Nola and the man’s brother walk through the front door. They come into the living room chatting and kissing and looking over all happy. Tabitha’s eyes go wide and Gordon pulls out. Felix catches her eye and he winks.

“Surprised to see us back so early?” Felix laughs. “No need to be. Our fun is just beginning.”

Before Tabitha can ask what he means she hears Nola give a happy squeal. “Me first,” she cries. “I’m ready now.” It is quite clear that the woman is wasted.

To Tabitha’s shocked surprise, Felix laughs and pushes the woman forward so that she is leaning over the side of the arm of the couch. In the next moment he is lifting her dress up and pulling her panties down. His own pants drop, giving the teenager a sudden view of a highly respectable erection. “Come on,” he says, and while Tabitha stares at the man move Nola’s folds apart. Before she knows it, he is driving his cock fully into the woman, totally unconcerned that Tabitha and Gordon are there watching.

Stunned, Tabitha watches Felix proceed to ravish her home room teacher’s wife in from of her and her home room teacher. He plunging in, drawing squeals from Nola, while the motions of her ass show that she is pushing back eagerly to meet her brother-in-law’s thundering drives. The girl wasn’t sure if she should believe the stories about Nola fucking Steven or their times with babysitters. But now she does ... she most certainly does.

I need to get out of here! Yet Tabitha finds her feet fastened to the floor, her fascination at the way Felix’s member is pleasuring his sister-in-law and leaving her spellbound. Giving her head a quick shake to clear it, the teenager takes a step toward her clothes. But her steps toward them take her nowhere she finds. Looking down she finds that Gordon has his arms around her waist, holding her in position while also watching his brother fuck his wife. It dawns on her that something large and quite hard is pressing between her ass cheeks and she doesn’t need to try and guess what it is. For one very vivid second she has a mental picture of herself lying naked on the couch, legs sticking up in the air while Gordon is leaning over her, his very large cock slowly descending upon her.

The teen feels excitement burning deep inside her again as well as moisture gathering up inside her. She needs to do something, but she wonders if Gordon isn’t concerned because his wife is too hammered to know any better. Did he know this would happen all along? About this time Tabitha hears Nola give a louder squeal. It registers on her suddenly that the woman has been making appreciative noises this whole time that Felix has been servicing her. Now Nola is getting even more vocal. Tabitha’s attention goes back to the exhibitionist pair and the teen watches in helpless fascination as Felix seems to accelerate, repeatedly ramming into a squealing mother of two who is bouncing eagerly, happy at the attention she is receiving.

Holy fuck, she’s cumming already.

Somehow it seems Gordon can read her mind when he says, “That’s just a quickie to get her started.” He murmurs this in her ear. “She will settle down for a more leisurely session. When she is drunk like this she wants an orgasm as fast as she can get it.”

Belatedly, Tabitha remembers Nola’s cry of me first. Going first means someone else will go second, and the only candidate for going second is her. Even as this thought crosses into her mind, the teenager hears Nola shriek and she sees the woman shuddering when she and Felix enjoy their climaxes. In the sudden silence that follows, Tabitha twists her head to look at Gordon. “Are you sure she’s not going to remember?” she asks, knowing already what he has in mind, just by his hard rigidity pressing against her.

She feels her teacher’s hands sliding down from her waist to settle on her hips. “She will remember everything, but she didn’t notice us locked together when they came in. Felix made sure of that.”

“Then why are we...” Movement distracts her and she turns her head to see Felix picking up the coffee table from the middle of the room and moving it away. Why is he doing that? The answer comes quickly when she finds herself being lowered onto the rug that normally lies under that table. Gordon calmly pushes her down until she is flat on her back and her earlier vision comes back to her when he lifts her legs high and wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.