Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tabitha pulls out her keys to unlock the door. The day didn’t go at all like she expected it to. First being depressed over the whole situation with Steven this morning was a threat to ruin her day. But when she got her way with Heather, a thing Tabitha had wanted from the beginning to all this, the day started to look better. Then when Steven called to invite her over, it became a mixture of excitement and agony. On one hand she was excited to be able to see him again, on the other it was agony because she is having feelings for him that she quite frankly wants to avoid. Then Tony reared his ugly head. First it started bad, then got good, then turned sour again.

She opens the door and steps inside.

“Hello?” George calls out. “Creature ... thing ... whatever the fuck you are ... you here?” He closes the door and steps into the living room. “Hey, you fucking here or what?”

“Calm the fuck down,” the creature says stepping out of the kitchen. In his mouth is a cigar, in one hand a beer and barely covering him a robe. “I’ve got a fucking name, and it sure as hell ain’t creature or thing.” George’s eyes go wide at seeing the snotling. The creature’s robe is splayed wide open. This of course doesn’t go unnoticed by it. “What, ain’t you ever seen a dick before?”

George finally blinks. “Yeah, sure I have,” he says eventually. “I’ve watched porn and have had orgies.”

“Great, then you shouldn’t look so surprised when you see one,” the snotling says, half amusingly and half sarcastically.

“Then why don’t you cover it up so I don’t have to look at it,” George suggests.

“Hey, it’s not my fault that damn thing is so big and just likes to hang out,” the creature remarks. “And you need to start addressing me by my name. As I said, I ain’t no creature of thing.”

“I would, but you have never given it to me,” George says, sounding a bit irritated.

“I didn’t?” the snotling asks, taking the cigar from his mouth. “Huh. Well maybe I did and just didn’t hear it.” George shakes his head. “Well, it’s Genzo.”

“Genzo?”

“Yeah, you got a fucking hearing problem?” Genzo asks. “I know you don’t ask enough questions, but damn...”

“I ask plenty of questions,” George retorts. “It’s you that don’t give the right answers. And what the fuck kid of name is Genzo?”

“No Georgie-boy, it’s you that don’t ask the right questions to get the right answers,” Genzo says. “And it’s my damn name. My mother already named my brother Gonzo.”

George opens his mouth to ask what that mattered, but instead he closes it and shakes his head. “Alright Genzo,” he says aggravatingly. “I need some answers. Real ones, not that bullshit you spill out at me.”

“Then ask the right questions,” the snotling says, draining the contents of the beers bottle, then tossing it aside. “Make it quick though, I got someone waiting for me.”

“You’re fucking someone? There are two of you?” the man asks incredulously. “How many of you are there?”

“Just me,” the creature answers. “Who say anything about me fucking a snotling?” He smiles as if enjoying a private joke. “The ladies love a creature with a big dick.”

George opens his mouth to ask if that means he is entertaining a human woman, but decides not to, closing his mouth instead. Then he goes to about why Genzo just referred to himself as a creature when he has a problem being called that, but again he snaps it shut. Instead, he asks, “Why was I able to tap into myself as Tabitha when I fucked Heather, but I couldn’t when I was fucked by Tony?”

“How the hell should I know?” Genzo says.

“Well, you seem to know everything?” George answers, frowning.

“I was busy fucking all afternoon,” Genzo. “I do have a sex life, you know. Human bitches are the best fuck.”

“So you don’t know what happened today?” George asks, almost sounding disappointed.

“Of course I did,” Genzo says with a smile. “I’m just fucking with you.”

“So you’re not fucking a woman?” George asks, stealing a glance down the hallway.

“No, I’m doing that, at least before you interrupted me with the creature shit,” the snotling informs him. “And yes, I know about what you did. I bet you’re happy you got a girl. Too bad you didn’t eat her pussy or get her to reciprocate.”

“I didn’t think about that,” George says, pondering about it.

“Of course not,” Genzo agrees. “It’s no wonder especially since you don’t know how to ask questions.”

“I know how to ask questions,” George almost shouts.

“I just call it as I see it,” the snotling announces. “Anyway, to answer your question...”

“I didn’t ask one,” George interrupts.

“You didn’t?” Genzo asks, cocking his head to the side. “Well, I already know what you’re going to ask. You have had the ability to tap into yourself as Tabitha.”

“So I could have told Tony and his father no and left?” George asks.

Genzo nods. “Of course. You’ve also had the ability to go after the ladies like you want.”

“Then why... ?” George begins until something dawns on him. “You said had.”

“I did,” the creature confirms. “You had, but now you don’t.”

“What?” George asks, his eyes going wide. “Why the fuck not now?”

“Getting a second chance is not meant to be easy,” Genzo explains. “It is a test, a gift, not some easy skate through life.”

“So you’re taking away my free will?” George asks, feeling both anger and ... well, mostly anger. “If that’s the case how the hell am I going to fend off Steven? I know he’s falling for me and fuck, I’m getting feeling like that too.”

“No, he’s falling for Tabitha,” Genzo reminds the man. “And I’m not taking away your free will, just your ability to tap into yourself with all that experience over the last fifty years.”

“I can’t go see Steven tonight,” George mumbles.

“That’s your choice,” the snotling says. “Now if you’re finished with your drama,” he pauses to puff on his cigar, “I’ve got a woman in the bedroom needing some snotling dick.”

George, without saying another word, walks past the creature into the living room and drops down into the chair.


George decides to go and see Steven, despite all his reservations about it. He knows it is only going to lead to some kind of trouble—what exactly, he doesn’t know. But the feelings inside him are strong, and he hates it. The man figures that he can suppress these feelings and fuck Steven because ultimately Steven will give it to Tabitha good and that is what he wants. If Genzo is going to make it hard for George, he might as well enjoy what he has, right?

So George goes into the dresser which like everything else, Genzo has planned ahead. He pulls out a multi stripe halter chemise from the drawer. The first thing that comes to mind is diaphanous. It is the best word that describes the nightie and the panties that go with it. It is black but with or with light, it is transparent. By the time he steps over with it to look in the mirror he has transformed into Tabitha. Holding it up next to her body, all the girl can do is smile.


After a light rap on the door, Steven opens it and rushes the girl inside. His eyebrows rise at the sight of Tabitha. “I hope that you wearing that coat means you got something sexy under there,” he says.

The teenager smiles and says, “You can say that.” She peels away the coat and lets it drop to the floor to show the man just what she is wearing beneath it.

The smile that comes over the man’s face is priceless. “That is some nightie,” he says. “Are they allowed to sell something like that to anyone underage?”

Tabitha giggles. Probably not, which is why Gen ... my grandfather bought it for me.”

“Well, that isn’t something I’d expect a grandfather to buy his granddaughter,” the man remarks, but still smiling. “Yet he does have good taste.”

“We’re pretty close and he is an awesome guy,” she says with another giggle. If he only knew!

“I’d say,” Steven agrees. “The color suits you.”

“How can you tell?” she asks. “It’s black and it’s pretty dark in here and it’s practically see-through.”

“Still, it suits you,” the man says, grabbing her hand and tugging her along. “Now you’re going to have to be quiet. There is something fun I want to do.” He takes her into the bedroom and instantly Tabitha gets a funny feeling in her belly. “Crawl into bed, I’ll be with you in a second. But be careful, Sam is in it.”

Tabitha’s eyes go wide. “What the fuck?” she whispers.

The man just grins at her and winks. “Trust me, it’ll be alright,” he says. “I fuck him good and hard tonight. The only thing that will wake him is whatever it takes to wake the dead.”

The girl isn’t sure she wants to get in bed in the first place, but to get in and get fucked by a man that fucked another man before her is just well... did he even clean up after? She climbs in anyway, sighing as she does so. Part of her is screaming to not do this—the part of her that is George. Another part—the Tabitha part—seeks a little adventure. By the time she is settled in, making sure not to even brush up along Sam, she opens her eyes to the sight of Steven’s crotch in her face. He is standing right next to the bed, looking down at her. He looks amused, very amused.

“Are you sure about this?” she asks in a whisper, looking back up at him.

“You think we’d be doing this otherwise?” he asks. “I mean, we get caught and Sam gets pissed enough, we could both in some serious trouble. Me more than you.” Tabitha nods. Steven then looks at her curiously. “You seem different from the last time we saw each other.”

“I’m older. People grow,” she says with a smile.

“It’s been a day,” the man retorts. You can’t get older or grow that much.”

“You’d be surprised at what is possible,” she says with a knowing smile.

“Okay, I’ll take your word on it,” Steven says. Then he reaches down and lightly pinches each of her nipples and they instantly respond to the touch, puckering up slightly. With that gentle pinch, and the subsequent light rubbing that follows, they pucker right up, pressing against the material which does nothing to hide them. “I bet they feel even better beneath that.” To demonstrate his point, he takes a holds of the chemise on either side of the girl’s breasts ad drags the material back and forth across them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.