Guilty Pleasures
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

George has had many erotic dreams over the years, though they were more frequent when he was younger. As the years pressed on, those dreams got fewer and fewer between. Eventually having an erotic dream became a rarity. This could be because even at sixty-five he was getting more pussy than most boys in college. Or it be because they just naturally disappeared or gotten less and less as he aged. Regardless, at the very least the intensity of those dreams did diminish as well.

But now as Tabitha and fifteen all over again, they are back and it could be because of all the dick she is getting or because she is young. Whatever it is, this one is most enjoyable. She is lying on a luxurious bed while a man—a complete stranger at that—is touching her. She can feel his hands on her breasts, his lips gently kissing her. She is lying there, lapping it up. George always took pleasure in his erotic dreams, so why can she? She is twisting gently around under the strange man’s touch, delicious feelings starting to steal through her, and she is wondering just how far this man will go, but it doesn’t stop her from wondering and dreaming.

Then she wakes up. She can still feel the stranger’s lips nibbling on her chest, stroking her, sliding down and getting more daring each time. She sighs, feeling pleasurably content. And then it dawns of her that she really can feel lips on her breasts. This is bad enough but what puzzles her is how she can feel his lips on both breasts. Her eyes snap open. She is completely naked, her breasts fully exposed. Not that she can see them because the last thing she remembers is after fucking Steven in the shower again, she went to sleep naked right next to him. Now Steven’s head is obscuring one while he suckles on the other. Sam blocks her view of the other as he just drops little kisses all over the breast he has claimed. The girl can feel little shivers from their touches sinking deep into her, heading for a little fire that seems to have started somewhere around her crotch.

Something must have made Steven realize that she is awake because he lifts his head and winks at her. “Relax, he says speaking softly, not at all like his normal voice. “You looked so delectable lying here that we couldn’t resist. Don’t let it bother you that Sam is here. We’re just doing a little bit of harmless playing. Let yourself go for a little bit and just enjoy it.”

Tabitha doesn’t say anything immediately, but her mind is going a mile a minute, from what it happening to her, with the idea of Sam being here doing this to her, to the lights and air conditioner on suddenly. On one hand Steven and San have the nerve to play with her breasts while she sleeps. On the other there is the fact that the dream had stirred her up, even if they are the cause of it. Plus what they are doing actually feels quite nice. The girl has found that she does like having her breasts stroked and kissed. It feels exciting, even if a somewhat gay guy and a total gay guy are doing it. The question is: how did Steven get hos boyfriend to play along?

But instead of questioning things, Tabitha very stupidly doesn’t say anything. She just lies there restlessly while they tease her breasts. The problem, even if she doesn’t recognize it is a problem, is the both the men go wandering when they are kissing her breasts. They rub her sides and her belly, not doing anything too touchy, and their hands always come back to her chest when their lips move up to her shoulders or the curve of her neck.

To be honest, she doesn’t even notice a hand has started to slip to the dip of her hip and then to her mound. But it is after a little while that she becomes a lot more aware of what they are doing. Both of them are sliding their hands to it. Sam even has the audacity to run his fingers over her mound and into her folds. Enough is enough, and she is about to tell them so, but they back off on their own accord, once more cupping her breasts and teasing them. But why am I finding this offensive? Is it because of how Sam fucked me, or because he is straight gay? But then what about Steven and his big, fucking dick? Now that she let them get away with that once, she would look silly complaining when they do it again. But that’s the way it goes, slowly pushing the boundaries and the girl giving them a bit of leeway, and them taking it a little more each time.

Tabitha hasn’t even considered the necessity to keep her legs together. Why would I? It’s not as if they are going to be touching her down there again. By the time she does catch on that they are touching her down there, it is far too late. She is accepting it and the pleasurable feeling that their touches are bringing. That heat that seems to always rise with a situation like this is back and heating her back up against the coolness of the air conditioner that is finally running again.

Steven and Sam double team her where her cunt is concerned. Steven kisses her, one hand rubbing her breasts and she barely notices Sam down between her thighs. By the time it occurs to Tabitha that she should complain and pull away, maybe even close her legs, Sam is stroking the soft, sensitive flesh on the inside of her legs. He isn’t going as high as Steven did earlier in the night, but he starts at about her mid-thigh and brushes downward. Naturally she opens her legs a little more at the same time. Steven is back to kissing the teen’s breasts, his hand most definitely touching her nether lips, massaging it quite firmly.

Feeling all hot and bothered, Tabitha doesn’t know what she wants. She thinks that she wants them to stop, but she can’t seem to work up the courage to say so. It is easier, and much more pleasant, to just lie there and let them touch her. What harm can this do? It’s hard for her to believe what she is being so naïve. It’s like she is back to being a virgin and fucked in this body for the first time again. Besides, what’s wrong with letting them worship at the altar of her body? When Sam moves to one side, Steven moves between her legs, prompting the girl to wonder what he is up to now. But by the time it registers that he is completely naked like her and his erection is up and ready for action, he is already making his move. Thankfully it’s Steven and not Sam.

The man parts her folds and pushes himself into place; something it seems has taken place a thousand times already. But this feels like the first time again, like the first time with him and not Tony. She gives a startled cry, followed by a shocked larger cry when he enters. It stings, but then she is distracted from the fuss she is about to make by the feel of him moving inside her. This is something she has experienced before, but it fits right in with all that touching they have been doing. Steven is advancing along Tabitha’s passage and it feels welcoming. And instead of screaming and losing her mind like she felt was going to happen, the girl just watches as his length sinks into her, kind of measuring how far in he is and how much more there is to come.

Then Steven is right inside her and starts bouncing against her body. It is something wonderful! It strangely takes Tabitha a few moments to catch on, but then she remembers that she is supposed to bounce as well. After a couple of false starts, she finds herself moving with him, pushing up to meet the man when he sinks into her. She is moaning and yapping anything that seems to come into her head. She can’t believe what is happening to her. Once again it feels odd to be doing another guy. It makes since that Tabitha is a girl but George isn’t, yet he has already overcome this. So why is it a big deal now?

Steven keeps banging away and the girl can’t get enough of it. She start adding words like harder and faster to her repertoire, trying to get the man to get serious about what he is doing. He just laughs at her and keeps going at the same pace. It seems that Steven is deliberately trying to drive Tabitha out of her mind. She is burning up with need and the man is taking his time. The teen is almost ready to scream out loud from sheer desperation when he finally gets his act together and puts a bit more effort. Tabitha thinks she would be having fun while he gives it to her good, working her over at a faster pace, but it doesn’t work out this way. He has barely gotten started and the teen finds it all just a bit too much. Her nervous system goes into overload and she orgasms in a big way.

She is totally shattered by it, not knowing which way is up and which way is down. Steven is jerking spasmodically against the girl, having his own orgasm, not that she really gives two shits or not. The teenager is spent. She understands what just happened. What she has been trying to get used to, she knows the signs now as if she were a seasoned lover. What she doesn’t know is why Sam is even there. Is it to just watch, maybe give Steven a high five and tell him it was a job well done? But before she can really contemplate it, and before Steven has time to move away, Sam is taking his place.

“Hey...” Tabitha objects. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Not only is this about to ruin her first time, she remembers his style the last time.

And sure enough Sam is driving in hard. He must have just assumed that Steven has prepared the way for him and he doesn’t have to make any allowance for her lack of experience. It is really rude of him to think that. Not that it would make any difference. Whether Sam was gentlemanly and polite and taking his time wouldn’t matter at all. The end result would still be the same: Tabitha doesn’t want to get fucked by a gay man! Even so, the girl finds herself bouncing her hips right back at him on that first thrust. Once again it is an exciting feeling full of words she has never used before, all words of approval of what the gay man is doing to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.