Guilty Pleasures
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tabitha doesn’t have a job with the Bryans. And after a night of masturbation and contemplation and a conversation with that damned little creature, she decides she is going to fulfill that date with Steven.

George walks into the kitchen to find that strange little creature sitting back in a chair with his feet propped up on the kitchen table. It has a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other. The man stops at the doorway staring at it and he gets a really good look at it. The creature is short with a greenish colored skin. It has large ears that go straight outward to a point. Those ears look torn in places and are pierce by hoop rings in several places. It has yellow eyes, a stubby nose and a large mouth full of vicious teeth. The man just glares at the thing, wondering just what the hell it is and why it even came into his life in the first place.

Eventually the creature looks up and asks, “What the fuck are you staring at?”

George grins. “You know, you can be a little rude son of a bitch?”

“I get that from my mother,” the creature says, returning a smirk at the man. “Should you or rather, Tabitha be getting ready for school?”

“She’s got time,” George says, stepping up to the table to grip the back of one of the chairs. “You know I don’t even know your name.”

“So?”

“So,” the man sighs. “So, you know mine. I think it’s only fair I know yours.”

“You’d think that?” it replies.

“Then what the hell are you?” the man questions. “And why me?”

“I’m a snotling,” the creature reveals. “And as to the why it’s because you wanted a second chance.”

“I don’t recall asking for one,” George says smartly.

“You didn’t have to, but you wanted one anyway,” the snotling reasons.

“If I had known what would happen, I think I would have thought differently,” the man argues.

“I doubt it,” the snotling say almost offhandedly. “You seem to be enjoying your new life and job quite a bit.”

George glares at the little beast. “Speaking of which, what the hell is up with that?”

The creature shrugs. “Beats the fuck out of me, it’s your body not mine. Personally you have a pretty good deal going on. Not many people get to see what it’s like to fuck from both perspectives.”

“So what,” George says, though without much conviction. “What I want to know is why I’m enjoying things I wouldn’t normally.”

The snotling shrugs again. “Why the fuck do you think I got the answers?”

“You’re the one that did this to me,” George nearly yells, gripping the back of the chair harder. “I’d think you’d have some kind of answer to the most basic questions.”

The creature sets his beer on the table then it takes a puff of the cigar before flicking it into the sink. Its feet drop off the table and it sits forward. The snotling tells George to share some of his concerns. The man then proceeds to tell the creature how he finds it annoying to be fondled and taken advantage of. The snotling replies by informing George that that is exactly how the man treated women. He argues it informing the little thing that he had learned not to do that, to treat women with more respect, that it he was young and just had to learn. The snotling contradicted him with a snort and a handful of examples. George was left speechless.

“I guess you won’t be home until late?” the snotling asks, suddenly changing the subject.

George is caught off guard, blinking blankly at the creature. “Excuse me?” he asks.

“You’ve got a job for Steven this afternoon after school,” the snotling explains. “I figured you’d be late.”

“I hadn’t decided to do that,” the man counters.

The little creature flashes a wide array of teeth at George. “I think you already have.”

The truth is George did decide—last night in fact. He has just been trying to talk himself out of it since waking this morning.


Tabitha goes straight over to Steven’s house right after school. She doesn’t have time to change so she shows up in her school uniform, looking very sexy and looking a little older than she really is. She is sure that anyone in the neighborhood would just assume that her being a babysitter means she is just coming to recover payment for the night before. If not, then she finds it pretty exciting the neighbors thinking that she is there for sex.

She knocks on the door and only waits about three seconds before it opens. Steven immediately grabs her hand and hauls her inside. Before she can say anything, mainly because she doesn’t have the faintest idea of what to say, he has imprisoned her wrists behind her, holding them in one of his hands while unbuttoning her blouse with the other. The girl promptly registers her objections, verbally and physically. It is really, really irritating for her to watch him totally ignore her verbal objections and apparently not even register her physical struggles.

Then again, how much struggling can one do when their hands are pinned behind their backs and they don’t really want to fight anyway? Last time Tabitha didn’t really notice how big of man Steven is. She knows he is large, that much is obvious, but until right now, holding her and undoing her blouse it registers that he is huge compare to her dainty little form. Her mind goes right to Sam and his lithe form. It’s no wonder the man insisted on dominating her even though her really didn’t want her. Steven is obviously the dominate man in their relationship.

He unbuttons the blouse and peels it back off and down her arms. He leaves the tie alone, letting it fall between her breasts, over her bra. His hands reach around, unclipping the girl’s bra. He is surprisingly deft at it. For being semi-gay, Tabitha wouldn’t expect it. But Steven just reaches around and flicks and it is undone. She just wishes she could do it that easily, but with only being in this body for as short of a time as George has, it’s going to take time to find all the short cuts.

At this time, Steven releases the girl’s wrists. It isn’t to set her free, but rather to permit time to tug her blouse and bra off. He just tosses them aside and before she can react, he has her wrists again. The man can move fast. Now he demonstrates that he is serious about what he said yesterday. He grins and grabs her breasts. He strokes her, squeezing then massages and strokes again, every so often playing with a nipple and rolling it between thumb and finger.

Now yesterday Tabitha would have had a problem with this happening, but today it is different. She was warned, which helps, but it’s not awful or anything like that. Truth be known, it is actually quite nice, but the last thing the girl wants is for Steven to know any of this. So she voices her concerns, telling the man how he should not be doing what it is he is doing. And what does he do? He takes his hand away and replaces it with his mouth. For fuck’s sake, he is kissing her breasts and she is having a hard time not making it seem like she likes it. The man licks them and Tabitha can feel his feel grazing lightly over her skin. What makes it worse is that he sucks on her nipples, each in turn, rolling them around with his tongue. Then he blows on them, quite softly, but wow! Her nipples are wet from his mouth and slightly puckered. It becomes a trigger effect for the girl. Suddenly her chest feels swollen and heavy.

After taking his sweet time getting reacquainted with her chest, Steven decides to work of the rest of her clothing. He reaches down and unbuttons and unzips her skirt. Initially he just leaves it at this, his hand sliding up to rub along her belly, bordering on the edge of teetering down into her panties. Her skirt is already down to her ankles, leaving her practically naked save for the underwear, tie and shoes. Steven then removes his hand from her belly to cup her chin. He releases his restraint of her wrists and places that hand on the back of her head, quite firmly too Then he simply drags her down to the floor.

The rest of Tabitha’s body goes down with her head—it’s only natural. But it isn’t as though she falls down. It is more of a graceful swivel with him smoothly controlling her as she goes down. It is a spur of the moment thing. One second the girl is standing and the next she is lying down. What ever happened to taking me to the bedroom? She is quite shocked at not only the ease of the maneuver, but the difference of what he told her he was going to do yesterday. With this, he attacks her panties. He grabs them on either side of her, pulling them down and her ass upward at the same time. The things just pop over her ass just like that and Steven calmly pulls them down her legs—just like peeling a banana.

Tabitha is naked now, except for a tie and socks this time. When he pulled off the panties, the man took the skirt and her shoes right with them. The shoes have obediently slipped off and are now in a pile with the rest of her clothes. Of course with her hands free during all this, the girl could have fought back to keep up the act, right? Not a chance. Tabitha has forgotten all about keeping up appearances of not wanting what he is doing. And once her panties and skirt are off, Steven just lets her slip back down to the floor and catches her arms with no trouble whatsoever. With her wrists pinned again, this time above her head and his leg lying across hers, Steven pins her down, keeping her legs nicely separated. Tabitha is totally defenseless, which is not really a bad thing at all. He rests his hand on her breast, squeezes it lightly and then flicks her nipple. She lets out a soft moan without even realizing it. Then the man slides his hand down along her body until it is running over her smooth mound and down over her folds. The rotten asshole slides the tip of his finger just through her nether lips, teasing her.

He starts massaging, rubbing her mound firmly and continuing along the inside of her thigh. Tabitha can feel the back of his hand brushing against her folds and then it is back up along her mound and down the inside of her other thigh. She feels his hand slide past her mound again before it travels all the way back up to her other breast, his fingertips leaving a curling sensation under her skin. Then he does it all over again. The girl is squirming and wondering if this is what he does to Sam. She voices the thought, but it goes ignored as he just continues his damn stroking, breast to breast, down and back again.

What Tabitha finds most annoying about all of this is that he isn’t greedily snatching at her pussy. Apart from rubbing her mound, he isn’t even really touching it. It becomes so frustrating that she almost wants to scream out for him to just play with it. But whereas before she had forgotten to keep up the pretense of not wanting this, she remembers it this time and remains closed lipped. It isn’t that she doesn’t want him to touch her there, but she is expecting it and he isn’t doing it.

When he suddenly cups her mound, the girl is so taken by surprise that she shrieks, hurriedly shutting up again, not wanting him to know that he is getting to her. It’s stupid really. He knows damn well what he is doing to her. She doesn’t. Besides, if Tabitha didn’t want to risk any of this, especially after being told what he had planned to do to her just the day before then she would never have shown back up again. She had her money form the babysitting job, even the added bonus, so she had no reason to ever show up here again.

Now that Steven has finally decided to play with her pussy, he doesn’t fuck around. He massages, squeezes, rubs and lightly draws his fingernails along her nether lips. The last almost has her bucking up off the floor as it just feels so strange. After this, Steven starts dipping into her with even more than before and into those highly sensitive places. Having the man lightly probing around near her clit gives Tabitha a whole new meaning to the word sensitive. She is twisting and turning, trying to get away from the dreadful touch while at the same time wishing for it to continue. Even while he is tormenting her down there, Steven isn’t neglecting to tease her breasts. His mouth has settled upon them for a second time and he is teasing her nipples just a bit too freely. This would be bad enough by itself, but with the ongoing stimulus from her cunt, Tabitha is practically blubbering.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.