Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The shock George had received that first morning was a life changing event. The man had now become Grandpa George to a beautiful granddaughter named Tabitha. When he imagined being young again the man thought back to his youth as the lanky shy boy he once was, but he was going to turn that shyness around and use everything he learned over the last fifty years on girls. He never once expected to see a beautiful blonde girl starring back at him. With hair down practically to her ass, large breasts, flat belly, long legs and a very shaved pussy, what the hell was he supposed to do?

George has always been on one side of the human spectrum as a man. He has always only been interested in women. Now he’s on the opposite side and he supposed to like the same sex? Well, it’s the opposite when he switches, but is it really different? There can be plenty of lesbian sex. George has, after all, fantasized plenty about how fun it has to be to be a lesbian woman. Maybe that is why I’m being punished now!

He moved. He really had no choice. George could have stayed and played a double life, but he knew it couldn’t last. Someone at some point would get curious and then suspicious and then problems would start. Besides, with the way things had turned out already, who knows what other troubles could arrive. So he did what the creature told him to do. He sold his house, moved and brought another. He spun the story like he was told and money to keep old Grandpa George going came in. And it wasn’t long before Tabitha; his gorgeous granddaughter got her first babysitting job.

The school Tabitha had to attend required a uniform. It was a standard outfit: skirt, blouse with tie and stockings. It is a boy’s wet dream and just the thing that would nab the old man’s attention. Only now he is the one wearing it in a body he hadn’t quite gotten used to.

Tabitha’s first job is for the Bryans. They went to dinner with their oldest son Tony. The boy had won some kind of award at school and his parents wanted to take him out to celebrate. Tabitha had seen him in the halls at school, but he seemed to be in a different class of students and he is one grade higher than her. One of the first things to happen to her was her integration into the more popular girls. Just her looks alone got her in. She doesn’t mind. Besides hanging with so many hot girls, she gets to see them in the locker room while not having to peep through a hole. The privilege of having this comes with volleyball, basketball and all the other girl sports. George has always liked sports, but he was never able to play them in school. Now is his chance, or rather hers.

So there had been no problems. The Bryan’s other two kids are young enough no to argue too much and had gone to bed quite peacefully. They are apparently an unexpected pregnancy late in life. Luckily or unluckily the kids are twins. So afterward, Tabitha, with nothing else to do, just lies out on the sofa and watches some television. When the rest of the Bryans come home, it is obvious that Tabitha is into the show, so Mrs. Bryan invites her to stay and at least finish it before she goes home. Tabitha shrugs and sits back. Meanwhile Tony and his parents take seats in the living room with coffee. Tabitha is offered a cup, but George was never much of a coffee drinker, so why start now? The three seem to be interested in the show as well and soon a discussion on it begins between the trio. Never seeing the show before now, Tabitha just sits back and doesn’t say anything.

The gist of the conversation seems to be a difference of opinion between Mrs. Bryan and her husband and son about the women in the show. The men are insisting that women are naturally modest yet Mrs. Bryan is having none of it.

“All women are natural exhibitionists,” she insists. “That is why you see so much nudity on the internet. Women love showing off their bodies it they got them. Just think of the last time we went to the beach. Almost every woman was wearing a bikini.”

The men are having none of this, still insisting that women are naturally modest. With regards to the beach, it isn’t standard behavior, but a place where standard behavior has changed to fit society. Women are expected to wear bikinis at the beach and so they do.

“Then how do you account for all the sexy underwear women wear?” Mrs. Bryan fires right back. “It isn’t because they’re wearing it for lovers or husbands. They’re wearing it because they hope someone will see it.”

“That’s crap, Mom,” Tony says. “Most are probably wearing boring as hell panties because they know that no one is going to see them, so why do they care?”

Mrs. Bryan just snorts at the remark. “You’re a man, just like your father. You have a lot to still learn about women, just like he does.” Then to Tabitha’s surprise, the woman turns toward her. “Tabitha, you said you’re fifteen?” The girl nods. “Have you ever been seen naked by a man?”

George has seen men naked; they usually are in porn videos. Then of course he has been naked more often than not in his sixty-five years of life. But Tabitha, his Mr. Hyde to his Dr. Jekyll, hasn’t been seen naked by a man, unless you count his own eyes. So she shakes his head, acting shocked to be asked such a question.

“So you don’t have a lover waiting for you at home when you return?”

Of course not! She had only been in the neighborhood for two weeks—and a girl at that. It hasn’t been nearly enough time to get used to how girls work, let alone get a girlfriend. “No,” she answers.

Mrs. Bryan turns triumphantly back to the two men. “Okay,” she says. “We have a young nubile woman; probably still a virgin, who has never been seen by a naked man. I’ll bet that she is wearing sexy panties.”

“What does that prove?” Tony asks.

The woman is quick to answer, and it comes with a wicked little smile. “It proves that her true temperament is a touch toward exhibitionism. She’s not expecting to show off her body, but she is ready if the chance comes along.”

Tony grins. It’s obvious he doubts what his mother is saying. “Okay, show us then,” he says with his cocky attitude, looking at Tabitha.

“Excuse me?” she retorts.

“Lift up your dree and show us your panties,” Mr. Bryan pipes in. “It they’re as sexy as Catherine says, then we’ll have to admit that she may have a point.”

Now all three Bryans are looking right at her, expecting her to lift up her skirt and show off her panties. Tabitha is wearing practically nothing. One thing she had discovered was why women do wear such sexy underwear. Wearing them made her feel deliciously naughty, wondering what another woman would say if they saw her in them. But Tabitha never expected to be sitting in the living room of complete strangers asking to see them.

“Well. Come on, girl,” Mrs. Bryans snaps. “There is no use in keeping us waiting.”

Tabitha swallows nervously and stands up. Maybe Mrs. Bryan will like what she sees. It’s a long shot, but so far this family doesn’t present itself as a normal family. She feels even more nervous when she lifts the front of her skirt to flash her panties at everyone.

“Ha! Told you so,” Mrs. Bryan quickly says excitedly. “And that’s not all!”

The woman moves to sit right next to Tabitha and before the girl knows what she is doing, the mother of three reaches over and pulls the panties down. Tabitha is fully exposed and instead of doing the sensible thing and letting go of her skirt, she just freezes. Tony and his father just sit there, looking at her and smiling.

“Now, you see,” Mrs. Bryan mocks. “Even though she doesn’t have a boyfriend, she is following the modern habit of shaving. She intends to be ready to show off her body when the time is right.”

Tabitha is blushing madly and finally has the sense to drop her skirt in place. Or course she doesn’t shave. In the couple weeks George has been able to change into her, there has never once been any hair growth. He never shaved in his whole sixty-five years, so why would he now? And he was never picky when it came to woman having hair down there or not. But it seems that this body comes naturally without any.

“You don’t have to blush, Tabitha,” Mr. Bryan says. ‘You have a lovely body. Could you lift your skirt up again for a moment?”

“Why? Tabitha asks. She wouldn’t have hesitated if it were Mrs. Bryan.

“Just do it,” Mrs. Bryan answers. “Then we’ll tell you why.”

Blushing now, and sort of curious, Tabitha slowly lifts her skirt up again, once again reveling everything.

“You could be right, Catherine,” Mr. Bryan remarks. “She lifted her dress just because we asked her to, knowing that we would see her again.”

The girl blushes again, hurriedly letting go of her dress. These people have a lot of nerve, putting her on display like this. It is absurd and ... she kind of does like it.

“Don’t get all coy now,” Mr. Bryan says softly. “Take off your skirt and blouse so that we can see you properly.”

Tabitha gulps. Maybe I don’t like it after all. She looks at the man’s wife. Mrs. Bryan nods and smiles at her.

“You may as well,” she says. “It proves my pint and you won’t be showing them anything they haven’t seen already.”

George was never shy about getting naked, but that was when it was his own body. As Tabitha he isn’t too comfortable with the idea. She knows that she is being treated as a sex object for the enjoyment of at least the boy and his father. Besides, they wouldn’t have seen anything had it not been for Mrs. Bryan pulling down her panties in the first place! Oh, what the hell. Feeling defiant, the girl unbuttons and slips off her blouse and then her skirt, standing there in just her bra. Ooh, this is different. Tabitha is feeling embarrassed and wicked at the same time. Nearly naked in front of Tony and his father, who are looking at her like a piece of raw meat. They obviously like what they see, who the hell wouldn’t? George liked what he saw after getting over the initial shock.

She is concentrating so hard on them that the girl misses Mrs. Bryan reaching behind her until her bra snaps open. Tabitha gasps and catches it, only to have Mr. Bryan pull her hand away. “Might as well be all or nothing,” the wife and mother says. “Or in this case, show all by wearing nothing.”

Tony is looking the girl over with what is obviously sincere approval. Mr. Bryan is also showing appreciation of Tabitha’s assets, and the girl can’t help but be flattered—even if these are men.

“Tell me, Tabitha,” Mr. Bryan says. “Is my wife correct about you still being a virgin?”

Now how can I answer that one? It’s partially true. George most certainly isn’t, but as Tabitha, there hasn’t been one once of sexual play. Well, that’s not true either. One of the first things she did was play with herself. Then there was the shower, the living room, the pool, the shower again. Let’s just say that the last couple weeks were adventurous. But to make things simple and to keep the story intact, Tabitha nods and bites her lips while she does so.

“Then it must have taken a bit of nerve to actually undress in front of total strangers,” the man muses.

“Well, you’re not exactly strangers,” the girl points out.

“True, but you wouldn’t normally expect to be naked in front of us, would you?” Mrs. Bryan asks.

Tabitha can definitely agree with that one. Well, the fun is over. She reaches for her bra.

“A couple of quick questions before you get dressed and hide that delectable body again,” Mr. Bryan says quickly. “Have you ever wondered what the first time will be like and when it will happen?”

Tabitha hesitates, considering the question. Is he propositioning me? She certainly hopes not, because she isn’t interested in that. She wants to shove something up there, but it certainly isn’t another man’s cock. Maybe something fake with another woman, perhaps even Mrs. Bryan. Instead of voicing that, the girl simply shrugs, taking note with some amusement how both Tonya and his father watch her breasts bounce when she does.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.