Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Azelia about leaps across the room and her two hearts almost jump out of her chest. She still holds her hardened member, but stands there motionless and totally quiet. She can feel her heartbeats pulsing through her erection.

There is another knock and then a voice to accompany it. “Azelia? Your parents let me in,” Janae says through the door. “Please open up and let me in.”

I can’t open the door, especially not for her and not in the condition I am in!

“Azelia, please open the door,” the girl repeats.

This could be my chance ... my second chance. Azelia takes a step forward. She tugs her shorts and panties back up, stuffing the slowly dwindling erection back into them. Then she takes a couple of deep breaths and turns back toward the door. Pulling it open she sees Janae standing in the hall.

The girl steps in and leans against the door frame. She looks at the alien. “Hello Azelia.”

“Janae?” the alien barely chokes out her name.

“I know you’re surprised to see me, but...” she looks past into the room. “Uh, can I come in?”

Azelia’s head immediately turns and guiltily looks back at her room. Other than the normal mess there is no evidence of her most recent solo escapade. She turns back to the beautiful girl. “Oh. Sure.” She backs away, holding the door open. Janae steps inside and the alien catches that wonderful aroma again when the girl walks by. “Uh, what are you doing here?”

Janae walks to the middle of the room and pauses. She abruptly spins on the balls of her feet and looks right at Azelia. “I know you like to look at me,” she says. The alien opens her mouth the protest, but the girl holds up her hand. “Really, it’s okay. I like it.” She reaches out and takes the alien’s hand. “I just want to let you know that if you ever want to do more than just look, I wouldn’t mind that either.”

Azelia is utterly shocked. “Um, I, um...” she feels her shorts bulging again.

Janae smiles and nods downward. “Well, I see you like that idea. I know I liked what I saw earlier.” The alien’s eyes widen and her mouth hangs open. “I assume most Rakan don’t like others to know they masturbate, kind of like human boys.”

“What?” Azelia says, not understanding how the girl even saw her.

“I don’t care about any of that,” she continues. “Whatever you like to do to yourself is just fine with me, believe me.”

All Azelia can do is nod and stare at the redhead without really seeing her. She just wants to slip by the girl, get in bed and bury her head under the covers.

“So, I can see how nervous you are with knowing I know about your masturbation, but I assure you I won’t tell.” Janae’s voice becomes a whisper. “It’ll be our little secret.” She leans forward and touches the alien’s arm. This single light touch sends a tingle up Azelia’s arm and throughout her entire body. The alien surprises even herself when she feels the sensation settle in her crotch and the very significant boner that is still that is still there. Janae leans in closer and whispers, “In fact, I’m glad I know some of your private pleasures. It’s actually rather exciting.”

Azelia can only stand here looking at the girl dumbfounded. Janae looks at her, nibbles her lower lip very seductively and gives the alien an even more seductive wink. Then she lifts up on her tiptoes, tilts her head back a little and parts her lips. The tips of her breasts through her blouse brush and press into Azelia’s smaller chest. The feeling is more electric than the girl’s fingers that are now holding the alien’s arm. Then she is in Azelia’s arms. So, the alien naturally wraps them tightly around the girl, pulling them firmly together. Azelia closes her eyes and the next thing she knows the girl is kissing her. Azelia can’t believe that she is kissing Janae, let alone in her room. The alien’s skin tingles all over. It is the best feeling ever.

Janae opens her mouth a bit wider and her tongue slips over Azelia’s. Their kiss is long and hard and so very wet. At first the alien was more in shock when the girl divulged she had caught Azelia playing with herself back in the library, but when Azelia finds herself holding Janae, all that other stuff is suddenly behind her. She is tightly embracing this girl. She is drunk and dizzy with desire. And she pants as she slowly drags her hands up Janae’s back.

Janae seems totally unfazed. She is quite calm and collected when she breaks their kiss and asks. “Would you take off your clothes and masturbate again for me, Azelia?”

“But Janae...” the alien stammers, releasing the girl and standing back. The earlier embarrassment comes rushing back.

Janae continues, “I really want you to.” Still recovering her wits, all Azelia can do is a nod in feeble protest, but the girl reaches up and brushes Azelia’s cheek. “I’ve never had a Rakan so interested in me, let alone jack off for me. Please do it for me?”

The girl looks on at the alien so intensely with those gorgeous eyes. Azelia has only ever had a girl come onto her so strongly or even ask what she is asking. But Zelena have been together for the better part of a year, so it is understandable for her to do so. And yet, Azelia wasn’t even this aroused when Zelena did it in the shower. Her cock is hard ... really, really hard. At the same time both her hearts are leaping into her throat, something she has never felt before when aroused.

Janae stands back and looks down at the alien’s crotch. “Look, I think it’s eager.”

“But...” Azelia is still in denial no matter what is straining out of her shorts.

The beautiful human girl leans up and give the alien a few pecking kisses all over her pale green skinned face and neck. Then she licks her tongue in Azelia’s ear before whispering, “So show me already.”

“Show you what?” the alien counters.

“Silly,” Janae says stepping away. “Show me how you do it.”

Azelia’s eyes grow as wide as ever. She can’t believe Janae is asking her to masturbate. Is she serious? She doesn’t dare say that out loud. “Okay,” Azelia says instead.

“Then I think we need to undo these,” the girl says beginning to unzip and pull the alien’s shorts and panties down. Azelia’s massive erection springs free and stands up between them. “Mmm, it looks even better up close.” She reaches out and runs her fingertip over the head, smearing the precum around. Azelia sucks in a sharp breath. “But I think now, after seeing it, I want to be part of this.”

“Part of what?” Azelia asks confusingly.

“I think you know,” she giggles.

Really? I’m not so sure...” Janae put a hand to the alien’s mouth.

“Yes, I know exactly what you need. And I know what I want.” Janae takes her hand away and steps back. She reaches down, tugs at the bottom of her blouse and pulls it over her head before tossing it on Chaim’s bed. She then proceeds to pull Azelia’s shirt up to toss it on hers. “I’ve been waiting for months for you to come and talk to me. Maybe even ask me out,” she continues, running her fingertips down the alien’s smaller but bare breasts and then out along the length of her member. “I was certain you would have after getting a peek of me in my house.”

Azelia’s stupid grin of expression gives her away.

“Yes, I know you were there. I noticed you before you hid,” she admits. “I wanted you to see. I wanted you then, you know that?” She rubs her palm up underneath the alien cock. “Like today, I was sitting there across from you, thinking about you putting your hand under my skirt and down the front of my panties. I wanted to feel your fingers inside me. I was dripping, fucking wet.” She breathes deeply and her breasts swell in her bra. “I’m surprised you couldn’t see how moist I was.”

A broad smile comes across Azelia’s lips.

“What?” she asks.

“I did see,” the alien confesses.

“I knew it!” Janae says, gripping the alien cock and giving it a tug. “I knew you were watching me. I just didn’t know how much you could really see.”

“How did you know that I would be there” Although Azelia is nearly overcome with desire, she is still curious.

But Janae smiles and kisses the alien on the cheek. “I didn’t. I anticipated you coming in every day that I worked. After bumping into you, I knew you really liked me. When you didn’t go any farther than you did, I knew I had to do something. Azelia, you turn me on so much, I couldn’t help myself. I just had to get your attention somehow. I mean, you are beautiful. I love your pink hair and the way its cut. I love your tits, your skin and your gorgeous cock. But most of all I think I love you.” With that she snuggles her body into the alien’s, her bra covered breasts are ever so warm against Azelia’s unclad, smaller breasts—Janae’s even warmer hand stroking her length.

Azelia closes her eyes and takes another huge breath before she can speak. “You know, when I saw you and your panties, it was like seeing you for the first time all over again. And well...” the alien breathes deeply and throws her head back when Janae rubs her cockhead up over the smooth, warm skin of her belly. “ ... I couldn’t help myself.”

“Hmmm, do you like a human girl’s hand on you?” she asks while her hand sweeps over the alien’s cockhead before swiveling around and stroking back down the length. “Or do you like you own hands better as you did in the library?”

“Ahhh...” Azelia can only manage the grunt while she tries to regain enough control to speak. “Uh, your hand, uh your hands feel a lot better.”

Looking down at Azelia’s full erection, so very hard in her hand, Janae asks, “Would you like to see what it feel like inside of me instead?” Her thumb and forefinger take a new grip on the tip and starts rubbing firmly with small, circular movements. Janae draws in a long breath with a hiss and the tip of her tongue licks over her lips. “I know I want to feel it. So much so, I can’t stand to wait any longer so I came to find you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.