Gratification Through Self-stimulation
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The library like most evenings isn’t very busy. With computers connected with the main hub of Eon 9, the space stations inhabitants have complete access to all the collective knowledge of the Rakan and humans. Anything from recorded history to the how it’s made of everyday items can be found in there. It’s almost like the human’s internet from long, long ago. Yes, even Azelia has looked that term up before. Yet, there is something about being able to pick up a book, full of knowledge or stories, and actually hold it. To flip through its pages, feeling its texture, smelling its aroma, is like nothing that can be done on a screen.

This is just one reason Azelia like the library. It’s what attracted her to go there in the first place to complete book reports and research papers, or just to find a great story to read under a large tree in one of the station’s many parks. But after seeing Janae for the first time, she had another reason for visiting the library.

Stepping into the library the first thing Azelia does in look toward the help desk. It is empty, but that just means the Janae is either restocking the shelves or assisting someone with their research or something. So as the alien walks toward the desk, she looks from side to side, scanning the shelves for the redhead. No luck! Coming to a halt at the desk, Azelia throws her arms onto it and waits. But she doesn’t have to wait long.

“I thought I recognized the pink hair,” Janae says from behind. “I didn’t get to mention how I love the way it looks.”

Azelia spins, blushing and turning her normally pale green skin a different shade of red. “You know us Rakan, we have a unique style.”

“I thought of doing something like that,” the girl says, smiling warmly at the alien.

“Oh no, don’t do that,” Azelia interjects. “You look great with it just the way it is.”

This time it’s Janae turn to blush. “So what brings you in? I haven’t seen you in here in a while. None of you classes has you doing reports?”

“Actually I haven’t had any, no,” the alien confirms. “You?”

The girl shrugs. “I’ve had one or two. With it being so close to the end of the semester, I suppose the work load is lightening a little.”

“I suppose that could be it,” Azelia agrees with a shrug. “I was just thinking of you, so I thought about coming in to talk with you.”

“Thinking of me?” the girl asks, smiling big. “I have actually been doing the same. Not of me, but you.” She giggles and Azelia feels a twitch in her shorts. “The problem has been in waiting for you to come in so I can talk to you.”

“Yeah, I’ve wanted to do the same, but I didn’t want to tick off your boyfriend,” Azelia lies, the truth far different than that.

“Oh...” she blushes. “I don’t have a boyfriend, didn’t then either.”

“What do you mean?” Azelia asks, sounding surprised.

“I told you that because I wanted to see how you’d react,” Janae admits.

“Oh, did I pass the test?” the alien asks, feeling slightly irritated.

“It wasn’t a test. I just wondered if you’d hit on me,” the girl continues. “I’m always being hit on at school ... and here too actually.”

“I can imagine,” Azelia says, letting that irritation fade and adding a smile at the end. “So how did those shoes work out for you?” she asks, trying to turn the conversation. She had a bit more courage now, but she is still afraid of messing everything up.

“Those...” she answers, dropping her head and looking away. “About the shoes. I actually took them right back when you left the store.”

“You didn’t like them?” the alien asks.

“I did, but I didn’t need them. I only went in there because I saw you go in,” the girl confesses. “I needed some excuse to talk to you.”

She sounds just as afraid as Azelia has been. “And the whole peep show?” Azelia asks, feeling her cock twitch a little more.

“I took off my panties before going in,” the girl says, grinning wickedly. “I made sure you got every possible look you could get.”

“Well, I ... um...” the alien begins to stammer, not entirely sure what to say. Thankfully someone needing some help appears, breaking into their conversation.

“Excuse me,” the male Rakan says to Janae. “I’m looking for something about the Cintrillion Age, but I can’t seem to find it.”

Janae flashes him a smile. “I can help you with that.” She turns back toward Azelia, holding that same smile. “Would you mind watching the desk for a moment? I’ll be right back.” The alien nods and watches her turn back to the Rakan. “We don’t have an incredible amount of books on that...”

Azelia watches until the girl slips from view behind a row of shelves. She slips around the desk, propping herself over it on her elbows. While she waits, her eyes begin to wander. She has never been on this side of the desk before and any mystery it had is completely gone. It looks just like any other desk in any other business, but with one difference. Janae’s has a gym bag sitting underneath it. Gym bag means working out, working out means a change of clothes. The alien feels herself growing larger and is certainly glad to have such a large obstruction blocking her growing boner in her shorts.

She continues to wait, trying not to get too curious about the bag, but eventually her resolve dissolves and she drops down to take a look. It isn’t the first time she has been in someone else’s clothing, so it feels normal for her. She unzips the bag and starts shifting through the clothes until something flashes and catches her attention. She knows what it is immediately. With shaky hands, and full well knowing this is so much an invasion of privacy on a girl she has been lusting over for the better part of the last couple years, she grabs them.

Her hearts race, but although Azelia is quickly excited at what she has found, there is a part of her that stops and has to grin and nearly giggle. She has been worried about saying something stupid, but by pilfering this girl’s undies is something far worse. It also doesn’t matter. Azelia’s mind is already on a different tract. She can suddenly imagine them on Janae. She begins to feel around in the bag, searching for another pair—just in case.

There are no more. And just as Azelia starts to get nervous, she looks down at the pair of blue panties in her hand. Because she is very conscious of where she is at and the stakes if she gets caught, her hands start shaking. Her cock is also throbbing its way into her picture from within her shorts. She knows that she has discovered something she probably wasn’t supposed to, but she just can’t resist the temptation.

Carefully, Azelia spreads the panties apart to see what type they are. Janae wears her favorite: bikini panties. Nervously, the alien fondles the underwear. She slides a finger around the side of them and swears she can feel heat from the hot spot every human woman has between her legs. But this is Janae, the girl she has been lusting after, that she could possibly have far deeper feelings for. At this very moment, while fondling the dainty lingerie, Azelia almost faints with desire for her sexy body. By now, the craving for physical exploration is becoming unbearable. She doesn’t think she has to be too careful about it as it is a possibility that Janae can just figure she had forgotten to pack a pair. Happens all the time with women, right?

It is like a dream come true, Azelia here, holding a pair of the redhead’s panties in her hands, savoring the feel of the cool, soft material. Time becomes all weird and she can’t tell if time behind the desk is rushing by or slowing down. All she feels is total fascination with these blue panties and the secret of her holding them in her hand. Now, rationally she should just simply get up and leave with her treasure, right?

Wrong.

Azelia is way beyond being horny. It is like she is another person, like an oversexed kid. She finds herself pulling the front of her shorts down, pushing them down a little with her own panties and letting her massive member spring out. Waves of desire flood through her body while she instinctively bunches the pair of panties around her throbbing member. She suddenly has an overwhelming, burning desire for the redhead when she begins to pump her prick through the sexy panties. It feels so good as she continues to rub back and forth on her incredibly hard shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.