Gratification Through Self-stimulation
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Azelia seems to have fallen asleep after using the GooSleeve®, which isn’t too surprising considering the five orgasms and incredible feeling of them and the toy. She dreamt of her many times climaxing only to watch how much she blasted out, the distance of it and the sheer eroticism of seeing it all over herself and everything else. Of course the cleanup is never really much fun. But it is nice, at least to be able to deliver a full load inside the warm, pliable and extremely satisfying goo.

When she wakes, she is surprised to find herself clean. She looks around not seeing any signs that her brother has been home yet, which could mean she hasn’t slept very long. What is nice is the fact that she is still naked and the new toy is lying right next to her. With such erotic thoughts running through her dreams, the alien props herself up on her pillow. She cups her balls with one hand, her other on her breast; she massages and squeezes them until her member grows back to its full hardness. She grabs the toy and places it at the tip. Let’s add a little imagination this time...

A smile climbs over the alien’s face as she looks into Janae’s lustrous eyes. She slips her soft, warm lips around the head of Azelia’s shaft. Then she slowly sucks it into her mouth and then deep-throats the alien’s entire length until the tip touches the back of her throat. She slowly slides her mouth back up until just the head is lingering between her wet lips. Azelia pushes her hips upward toward her mouth and she takes the alien in again, swallowing the entire shaft once more.

Azelia does this for a few more pleasurable minutes, fantasizing the library girl making love to her cock, which heightens her excitement, before she slips the mouth from her to grips the stiff shaft in her hand. The alien eagerly, but patiently points the tube down over her, placing the sweet pinkish folds against her. The head of her prick presses hard against her pussy and Azelia sees and feels her nether lips yield under the girth of her thick member. She thrusts forward into her pussy, dripping with her juices. Azelia can feel it dripping down over her balls. She slides up and down her organ with slow, deliberate motions. Speeding up slightly, feeling the alien’s arousal increasing. Watching her cock sliding in and out of her delicious pinkness, Azelia swears she can feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter by the second.

Feeling her balls getting tight and her cum rising, Azelia starts furiously thrusting into the GooSleeve®, meeting each downward stroke and listening to her balls slap against the goo. She strokes faster and faster, twitching and moaning on the bed. The alien instinctively thrusts and thrusts with incredible fervor until her prick cannot take anymore. But instead of staying inside, she pulls out. Azelia’s dreams made her want to see how much she could lose using the toy.

The first two big shots fly past her head and she hears them splattering against the wall behind her. The two other shots hit the pillow besides the alien’s ear and another hits her on the lower cheek. Azelia can’t count the remaining ones, but when she is finished, she sees that she has drenched her breasts and belly in cum and even more oozes down her shaft. Then she just lays here for several moments, catching her breath while enjoying that buzz she gets after an amazing orgasm.

The alien lays the GooSleeve® on the bed next to her; the remains of her masturbation is a mess all over the wall, her and the bed. She grabs a discarded shirt, most likely her brother’s, and proceeds to wipe the cum off everything. That’s probably going to tick Chaim off, but what the hell.

Next to having herself stuffed in a girl like Zelena, this toy is well on its way to becoming her best friend at home. The alien’s body seems to not be able to agree more. Instead of her erection subsiding, it remains at full attention. Six times today and I can still go for more? Not being one to pass up a chance to masturbate, Azelia scoops the toy up and slips it back on.

Not long after getting back into the grove with it again, she notices movement at the bedroom door. Chaim is back. Not something she really cares about him seeing, but masturbating in front of her brother just feels weird to her. When she looks up, the alien is transfixed, staring at Zelena leaning against the doorframe, her arms folded across her chest. Azelia’s hand doesn’t move and the GooSleeve® hangs to just the head of her cock. She stares into the girl’s eyes. Zelena has no discernable expression on her face, not at first, until she seems to grow a smile across her mouth.

Azelia is about to say something, when the girl puts a finger to her lips and makes a shh sound. She looks down at the alien and then down to her cock. “You are a very naughty girl.”

“You caught me,” Azelia states the very obvious.

Staring down at the alien’s hardened organ, which is still extended tightly inside the toy, she adds, “Your brother let me in, said you might be busy. I was going to complain about the gift, considering that since I got you, I don’t need it, but...” She takes a few steps into the room, closer to the bed. “ ... I don’t know why, but that is the hottest thing I’ve seen in a while.”

It takes Azelia a moment to comprehend what the girl is saying, but she quickly realizes that she is really excited about catching her in another compromising position. The alien almost expects the girl to say something about the mess left for her mother, but obviously Meetra didn’t tell her about it, or she kept it to herself. Of course the woman could have never noticed, but that was a copious amount of cum, and Azelia knows that there is no way she wouldn’t notice it.

“You seem to be really enjoying that toy,” she says. “I guess this just beats my anniversary gift. Oh well, I like what you picked out better anyway.”

Taking the comment as a good sign to continue, Azelia starts stroking slowly. She slides it up and then back down her shaft while watching Zelena’s eyes rising and lowering with it.

“That is so fucking hot,” the girl says softly. “Is it okay if I sit down and watch?”

“Of course,” the alien groans. What am I going to say, no?

Zelena walks around and seats herself on the very edge of the bed, her hands resting in her lap while the alien runs the toy up and down slowly. Azelia looks back into her eyes, waiting for her reaction to change. “This doesn’t bother you?”

“Why should it?” she asks. “I mean after I caught you, I had the feeling you weren’t going to stop masturbating. Besides I know it’s a Rakan thing. Plus, this is really kinky.” The whole time she speaks, her eyes never leave the tube in Azelia’s hand. Her eyes move up and down with its smooth movement. But with her last statement, the alien sees a different grin come over her face and her arm move. She glances down and notices Zelena’s had is pressed down on her skirt and her legs have spread some.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.