Gratification Through Self-stimulation
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Not having any luck at the mall, Azelia decides to try a totally different type of tore, one that doesn’t have a place to masturbate. Not that the alien isn’t up for going another round, but because she truly needs to focus on buying a gift for Zelena.

By the time she steps off the monorail, feeling good. And just when she thinks that she has lost the urge for another masturbation session, a woman just ahead of her is stepping off the rail car. What catches the alien’s attention is this woman has on a very short pair of shorts and a halter top. She also has a very perky set of breasts and must not be wearing a bra as they are bouncing all over the place over the top of the box she is carrying. Azelia finds herself instantly aroused.

It is almost unbelievable how quickly she can rise to the occasion, especially when it comes to human women. Azelia doesn’t understand what attracts her to them, just that she is attracted to them. Her hand falls to her crotch and she squeezes her swelling member through her pants. She can’t believe that she is on the train getting an erection... well, maybe I can. Before she consciously knows what she is doing, her hand is stroking it over her pants, watching the pretty woman carry her box across the street. Azelia ogles her tight shorts, snuggly carrying her sashaying ass. Her hearts race.

“Do you plan of moving anytime soon?” a man’s voice comes up from behind her.

The alien instantly stops stroking herself. “Yeah, sorry.” She continues off the train, knowing that she needs to safely get inside the store, get what she needs and with any luck not get noticed with a raging boner. The quicker she can get back, the faster she can finish herself off.

There are a lot of customers in the sex shop. It isn’t surprising since it’s the only one on Eon 9. Like all stores on the station, there is only one of everything. Since the station houses two entire planet sized populations there isn’t a whole lot of room for multiple stores. And of course Azelia has picked the sex store. Where else is she going to find a place that is difficult to hide and masturbate while shopping for a six month anniversary gift? Trying to put the sexual thoughts of the morning out of her mind, the first place she heads is the toy section. At least here the alien can find something for Zelena and herself.

Traversing through the store all Azelia can notice is not only the variety of humans and Rakan here, but what they are all wearing. Now, she knows human can be very sexual creatures, but take that instinct and multiply it by three and that is the Rakan. Then take the nice simulated weather and sexuality and people wear some pretty skimpy clothing. Azelia isn’t actually getting hard at this point, but she can feel herself dangling noticeably between her legs under her pants. Even though she isn’t fully aroused physically, the alien can’t remember the last time she felt so desperate for orgasm.

She steps into the aisle lined with dildos. Only there is an array of different brands, shapes, sizes and colors. As the alien peruses her choices she hears a voice behind her ask, “Hello. Can I help you find something?”

Azelia turns around and there is a young woman, athletic looking a bit older than a human teenager, with bright eyes looking at the alien. “Uh, no, I think I got it. Thank you,” she replies, swallowing hard.

Besides her piercing eyes, the young woman has a very nice tan. Since the artificial sun doesn’t technically tan anyone and tanning beds haven’t been used since before the human left their home, there are vitamins that naturally tan human skin. Obviously this woman takes them, and the look is spectacular of her. She is wearing a denim skirt under her orange store vest. The skirt rests several inches under her knees and Azelia catches herself staring at the long, slender tanned legs.

“Well, if I can be of any help, let me know,” she informs the alien.

Azelia does return her gaze to the woman’s stunning eyes long enough to say, “Yes, thank you, I will.” Then she finds herself staring at the woman’s equally gorgeous ass when she steps away.

The woman was so sweet wanting to help and all, but unless she is willing to lift up her skirt and expose herself to the alien, Azelia doesn’t think she can have could have helped at that moment. Fuck! I’m going crazy. I need to get out of here and get off!

The pretty brunette walks a few steps away where Azelia watches her out of the corner of her eyes. When the woman squats down to arrange something on a lower shelf, Azelia stands there half looking through the selection of dildos and half looking down, still admiring this young woman. Then the alien’s eyes bulge when she realizes that she can see up under the skirt. The woman’s panties are white. Azelia nearly falls into the shelf before her when the woman suddenly yet casually scratches her inner thigh while rearranging some boxes. Azelia’s erection comes back with a fury.

The alien is so aroused and glad that she is leaning forward against the shelves by this point. She can’t keep her eyes of the woman, feigning like she is looking for the right toy. She knows if the woman looks up at Azelia, she will see the hungry look on the alien’s face. The woman abruptly shifts in her squat, which only gives her an even better view. Azelia can see a distinct line where the brunette’s panties crease up her crotch.

Azelia has never actually has an erection in a sex store, but right now her imagination is taking her places she has never been t in here before. By now she has a raging boner and has banged into the toy packages several times. Azelia grimaces at the disturbance she is causing and wants to just stick her hand down there to adjust herself but she also doesn’t want to be obvious about it. She finally comes to a dilemma: does she stay there and continue to discreetly look up this pretty young human’s skirt or get on with making a purchase. Part of the question is answered for her. The lovely brunette clerk gets up and walks down the aisle and out of sight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.