Gratification Through Self-stimulation
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Leaving the lingerie store, Azelia is feeling pretty good about herself. But she doesn’t have a gift for Zelena. So she slips into the first store she comes to, a shoe store. Well, there should certainly be something in here that will make a good gift, just not one that benefits both of them. Or course, Azelia loves shoes as much as the next woman!

The store is as big as the lingerie shop with a fully glass front, like most shops in the mall is. Azelia has been in the stores many times before, shopping for shoes every time she feels that last style she bought is out of date. There are usually at least two associates, but today it seems that there is only the one, a male Rakan. The store is fairly busy too, which means checking out might take a while. She figures that by the time she actually finds a pair of shoes for herself, and of course Zelena, things should have dies down.

She is in the store for only a few minutes, browsing when she walks in. The redhead from the library.at school! The human girl gets the same generic response she got coming in from the store clerk: I’ll be with you in a minute. Unlike Azelia, the girl turn to look back, waving a hand in acknowledgement and throwing up a smile on her pretty face. Well, pretty is the word to use, it is more like gorgeous.

The more Azelia watches the girl over the next few minutes, the more she hopes the clerk stays real busy. She watches the girl trying on shoes, always placing them back on the shelf before moving on. Azelia has occasionally chatted with the girl when at the library studying. Chat really isn’t the word either. It is more like fumbled through a question or two. But this time, she plans to make it more of a conversation. Taking a deep breath, trying to gain the courage to actually talk to her, she approaches her. “Can I help you with something?”

“Not just now, thanks,” she is a bit abrupt, but when she turns the alien’s way, she has a bright smile. “Hey, don’t I know you?”

The green on Azelia’s face takes on a slight reddish tone. “I come into the library to study every now and again.”

“That’s it,” the girl says. “You work here?”

“Would you believe me if I said I did?” the alien replies.

“Shit, I hope not,” she says, her disgust showing on her face.

“Why do you say that?” the alien presses.

“These guys in here are always trying to push a shoe sell on people,” she says with a shake of her head. “I really hate pushy people.”

“You were nice when he said he’d help you,” Azelia points out.

“I was, wasn’t I?” the girl asks. “Maybe it’s because I’m always courteous at the library. “So do you work here or not?”

“Not,” the alien says truthfully. “I just like shopping here for shoes, but I can help you find the right shoes, if you’d like.”

“I can always use a second opinion,” she says. “Oh wait. I do believe I just found what I am looking for.”

The girl reaches up to pull the display shoe down and flips it around in her hand, adding a smile on her face. Then she turns to Azelia with that gorgeous smile. “I think that these will do perfectly,” she says with excitement in her voice. “The question is do they have my size?”

The atmosphere in the store is electric now at this moment. It is clear that she is totally excited about finding the perfect pair of shoes as Azelia is, but more so the alien is excited for the girl being excited. “They are perfect,” Azelia says, ogling over the shoe in the girl’s hand. “What is your size?”

“Eight,” she says looking right into the alien’s eyes, smiling.

“Right there,” Azelia says pointing to a box near the bottom.

The girl’s eyes flash excitement and she bend over to grab it. Right at that moment, her skirt slides up and gives Azelia the perfect shot of the girl’s pussy. That’s two perfect things in one sitting! She instant feels a tingle in her groin. The redhead stands and quickly takes a seat on one of the benches. This gives Azelia an idea.

“Let me help you with them?” she offers, with a warm and friendly smile.

“You’d do that for me?” the redheaded girl asks.

Azelia takes a quick breath, trying to will arousal away. “Sure. Um, I’m embarrassed to say, but I don’t know your name.” She takes the box and grabs a stool to sit right in front of her.

“You’re right,” the girl says. “It’s Janae. But I do believe I know yours. Azelia, right?”

Once again the pale green on the alien’s face turns bright red. “I don’t recall introducing myself,” she murmurs, racking her brain. “And I wouldn’t forget the name of someone so beautiful.”

Janae opens her mouth to speak and then quickly closes it. This time it is her that blushes. Then she smiles and says, “You checked out a book once, and I saw it on the computer. I have a good memory when it comes to names and faces, especially Rakan that I find attractive.”

Sitting there on the stool directly across from Janae, Azelia is at eye level and she picks up on the smile in the girl’s eyes. Damn she is stunning. “Well, um, we keep this up and one of us is going to be asking the other to dinner.”

Janae giggles. “I don’t think my boyfriend would be too happy about that.” Azelia becomes just a little forlorn, not really certain why. Could I have a crush on her? It apparently becomes evident that she is a little crushed by the situation as Janae attempts to change course. “They look so delicious,” she says, lifting her foot up for the alien.

Azelia smiles, shoving the emotion aside and slips off the girl’s shoes she is wearing and reaches down, gently lifting her foot at the ankle. She can immediately feel how silky smooth her foot is even through Janae’s stockings. Now this is delicious! Through the stockings she gets a good look at the toes wiggling beneath. They are painted a very deep red. Abruptly Janae slither down in the seat, wiggling and squirming. “Ticklish?” Azelia asks.

“Just a little,” she says, curling her toes and giggling softly.

“Then, I’ll certainly be more careful,” the alien giggles. “I think these are going to look so good on you too.” She places the girl’s foot in the shoe. Her mind isn’t really on the shoes or how Janae looks in them. She is actually looking straight up the girl’s legs to her thighs. With one foot up and one on the floor, her legs are already slightly parted. All Azelia can see are dark shadows though, no further up under the short shirt. She is disappointed, but she does have another shoe to fit. “Let’s get this other one on and see what you think. Maybe walk around a little. That’s what I do before committing to a purchase.”

“I know what you mean,” Janae agrees. “I hate buying a pair that I just think are perfect and then get home and they are the most uncomfortable pair ever.”

Reaching out and taking hold of the girl’s calf, Azelia lifts her leg. The electricity is still there and so obviously is the ticklishness. The girl giggles and squirms on the bench again. While the alien fits the shoe with one hand, the other slides up Janae’s leg until it is just below her knee. She glances up the girl’s legs this time and sees that they have opened a little wider. Azelia follows the dark stockings up underneath Janae’s bare thighs. Ever so slightly her knees spread apart further. The alien licks her lips, looking between the widening legs. Then her jaw drops when she gets much more than just the peek she was hoping for. She can see the girl’s mound and the start of her bushy cleft!

Azelia doesn’t know if Janae knows what she is doing or if this is all just an innocent accident on her part. But it really doesn’t matter. The alien sees it and it matters to her. As long as she figures she has ogled, she looks up to see if she would get a smile or a frown from the girl. But to Azelia’s surprise, she finds Janae looking off in another direction. Still kneeling there before the girl and holding the shoe up to her foot, Azelia is trying hard not to get caught looking, while trying to get an even better look under the skirt. When Janae adjusts her ass on the seat again, the very hairs on her mound come into view. The girl’s pussy is bare of hair, but she apparently keeps a small patch just above it. One thing is going to be certain: the alien is going to have some great masturbation fantasies for days to come.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.