Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Zelena has proved to be perhaps the best thing that has happened to Azelia. The alien never figured that she’d find someone that she could see spending her life with before graduating from school. And since they have been dating for several months now—six months actually— it is time to buy the girl an anniversary gift. It is really Zelena’s idea. But the best gifts are those that benefit both of them, so Azelia decides to go to a lingerie store on the other side of Eon 9.

Strolling in, the girl strolls around looking at the various outfits from panties to full costumes. She scoops up various pieces of lingerie for herself and then begins looking for Zelena. After searching through the rack, she discovers that she is going to have a problem finding something she likes for Zelena. Being a Rakan can have its disadvantages because of making sure to get it right for humans with that special package between their legs. Nonetheless, she browses, trying to guess her girlfriend’s correct size while taking in account the lack of a cock hanging between the thighs.

“Can I help you?” a soft feminine voice calls from behind her.

Azelia turns with all the pieces of lingerie in her arms and knows she has embarrassed herself before she can say a word when she gives the woman a once over. The alien scans her up and down and quickly notices how the simple little dark blue dress she wears hugs her shape very nicely. She is very nicely shaped from top to bottom.

“I ... uh, think you’ll have to. I’m having trouble finding something off this rack that will fit my girlfriend. She’s a human and I’m not used to buying clothes that don’t need to cover certain areas us Rakans have.” She speaks with a slight falter in her voice, looking at the woman’s chest and the generous cleavage she displays, before shifting her gaze back to the clerk’s face. Clearly she is out of school, probably in her early twenties—in human years.

“Do you have an idea about her size?” the woman asks.

“She’s about my size, except for the, uh ... you know what,” the alien says, flashing a red on red through her green skin.

This is when the clerk steps back and gives the alien a look over. As her eyes scan Azelia up and down, it give the girl another chance to admire the woman. This time the alien is taken in by those sexy dark rimmed glasses framing a very beautiful face. The glasses hang down slightly on her cute nose and only add to the erotic persona Azelia is getting, coming from the total package she not so subtly ogles.

“I know just what size you need,” she says after a moment. “Even without the you know what,” she adds with a wink. “I think I can find something in stock that you may enjoy. You just head to the dressing room and I’ll be back with you shortly.”

Azelia nods and watches as the woman turns to walk away. As she does, the pen that was tucked behind her ear drops to the carpeted floor. When she casually bends to pick it up, the alien’s eyes bulge, seeing the taut backside of the woman’s staring back at her. She quickly finds herself responding to the naughty thoughts that are suddenly forming in her head. Azelia’s lips stretch into a smile and she spins to head into an empty stall with her erection leading the way.

Sure things between the alien and Zelena have been going good and progressing nicely, but for the most part, their relationship is basically just a sexual one. She doesn’t have feeling beyond that for the human and Azelia is fairly certain that the same is true for the girl. So to look at other women while fantasizing about them is totally natural. The humans aren’t much different that the Rakan, except maybe both male and female Rakan think about sex more then female humans.

Once in the stall, Azelia peels off her clothes and tries on the first set of lingerie. Already the sexy clothing is being presented with a challenge. Looking in the mirror she first smiles and then chides herself for getting carried away with the thoughts of the clerk. And the more she thinks of the woman, the thought of that snug fitting dress and that very endowed chest and that tight ass only makes matters worse. She watches in the mirror as the bulge in her white panties grows.

There is a sudden knock at the door, making the alien jump. Her hearts beating faster than normal, she has to take a steadying breath before answering. “Yes?”

“I’ve got those articles for you,” the woman says through the door. “I’ll put them on the bench out here for when you are done. I have to help a couple customers, but I’ll be around if you require my help.”

Azelia squeezes her thighs together for some reason which causes a bit of pain in her crotch. She tenses, biting her tongue to keep from letting out a grunt or even a groan. “Okay, thank you,” she says, trying to keep her voice steady.

Hearing the woman walk away from the door, Azelia realizes that she isn’t just aroused by the sight of the sales woman but by an added something of being in a semi-public place—well, a mostly safe dressing room—but still on an open store with people coming in and out and shopping. Looking up at herself in the mirror, she realizes the combination of the two is turning the bulge into a full blown erection. And having a cock almost the length of her thigh is not something that is incredible easy to hide. What’s more, since discovering the fun of masturbation in public is very erotic, but never has she ever thought of doing so in a dressing room ... until now. Knowing it wouldn’t take too long to do—to the point of being obvious that is—she can’t resist taking advantage of it. At this point she knows she is not leaving the dressing room without getting off first.

And as a result, she cannot ignore her demanding erection any longer. So she shoves her white panties down to her thighs and takes a hold of her hardening prick and is in no time at complete attention. But when she looks back up at her reflection in the mirror, it is as if watching another Rakan doing what she is doing. She becomes a voyeur to her own masturbation. Azelia takes a tentative moment to glance over at the door and then back into the mirror, watching herself carefully while turning more so that the female in the mirror can be a voyeur too and good a very good look at her stiff member. In one firm stroke up the shaft it becomes wet at the tip and she watches her reflection while rubbing the moisture around the edge of her cockhead with one finger. Then the alien takes herself full in hand, wrapping her fingers around the thick shaft and starts slowly sliding up and down. She watches her twin do the same as she has grabbed a fistful of her erection and starts jerking off, watching her right back.

Azelia marvels at how hard she is and with the erotic sensations so great, she wonders why in all her years of masturbating in less discreet places she had never done it in a dressing room before. She lets the thought flee from her head, rubbing a copious amount of precum all over her cockhead before sliding her hand down to give her thick shaft a good squeeze. The sight of playing with herself is hot enough, but standing there with her hardness sticking out and knowing that she is getting ready to do it in a semi-public place makes it even hotter. The alien turns sideways and so does the female in the mirror. They give each other a good view of their lengthy thigh-length cocks. It is really like she is watching another horny Rakan jacking off her hard cock.

“May I join you?” she asks her counterpart.

“By all means,” she responds back.

Azelia then closes her eyes and over the next couple minutes her mind becomes like a slide show, providing periodic flashes of the sales woman. She fantasizes about unzipping the blue dress as far as it will go; exposing the woman’s bare back down to the top of her panties. She stands there while Azelia puts her hands to her soft neck and deliberately slides the dress away from her gently sloped shoulders, allowing the dress to fall to the floor of the small stall. The woman stands there naked except for her panties and her sexy glasses and the pen tucked behind her ear, looking at the alien in the mirror. Azelia looks at the reflection of the clerk’s chest and see that she needs no bra as her breasts are so perfectly rounded and very firm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.