Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The night with Zelena is one to remember. She had gone over to Azelia’s to spend the night. The alien’s brother was staying the night at his girlfriend’s house, which ended up being perfect, so they had the bedroom to themselves. She had gotten the girl off like Zelena needed, but then one thing lead to another, with the girl explaining how she has never been with a Rakan ... it didn’t matter her excuse, Azelia wasn’t about to turn her down.

So the next morning, Azelia is the first to wake up. Zelena is snuggled close to her, sleeping soundly. It is early, before the artificial sun has come up so to speak. Azelia has been getting up this early for a while now, so she has developed a kind of natural alarm clock. And as much as she’d like to wake the girl up and go another round, she can’t skip out on her morning jog. This time of day is about the only and best time to jog on Eos 9.

Reaching in her drawer, Azelia pulls out a pair of shorts. This particular pair she has bought for indoor use. They are of course running shorts, but they are so short and rather revealing. Regardless, they are what she grabs and they are what she puts on. Normally she wears panties, but after waking up naked next to Zelena, she figure that there isn’t much sense in putting on a pair just to get them all sweaty. The alien smiles when she passes the mirror, seeing the outline of her soft member under the shorts. Then with one last look to the sleeping form of the freshman in her bed, she is out the door.

Azelia sets off on her morning run, hanging loose underneath her thin green shorts. It is summer, and although it is very early, it is still very hot. The administrators, both human and Rakan, insisted on keeping the seasons and the feel of them. Though both species’ planets worked slightly differently, they found a medium that worked best for both. Unfortunately, they couldn’t change it up a little to make everyone a bit more comfortable. Of course it was explained early on in school about how doing something so simple could affect how both species adapted to survive and so on. Azelia barely paid attention. She was always more a history buff than a science geek.

Because of the heat, she takes off her shirt. Thankfully she had the sense to put on a sports bra otherwise the shirt would never have come off. And it’s not because of her bouncing breasts being shown off to everyone on the station, but because they simply hurt to bang around up and down so fitfully when she runs. Plus the shirt always serves as a means to wipe the sweat from her face. There is nothing like stinging sweat all in one’s eyes!

The running paths are pretty empty this early in the morning except for a few seriously committed runners. Exercise and getting outdoors is a big thing on Eos 9. Staying fit means staying healthy, so there are many parks, forests and activity centers built all over the station. This particular set of paths goes around and through an activity park, so it is common, on occasion to see women, and sometimes men, getting their early exercise in before work or school. As Azelia runs along, she starts to pass a handful of walkers and other joggers. At one point she turns to see an older human woman run by, dressed in a pair of skimpy running shorts and a stretchy sports bra. She gets a good, although quick, glimpse at the older woman’s nipples through the top. While the woman’s breasts aren’t too large, about the same size as the alien’s, they are round and firm, especially for the human’s obvious age.

It is then Azelia notices that her cock is starting to swell slightly while it rubs back and forth loosely against the soft material of her green short. It’s amazing how hard it is to concentrate, even on as simple a thing as putting one foot in front of the other when becoming aroused. Watching this woman starts to become torture. Azelia watches the human’s legs flex and the high-cut flap of her shorts catch a breeze to reveal her curvy, taut ass. From the feel of her growing erection bouncing around in her short, the alien knows she will be masturbating later. Zelena may still be there when she gets back, but Zelena and this very sexy mature woman are two different people, and both deserve the respect of having the alien’s undivided attention.

As Azelia runs further, she tries not to think about it. She still has her run to do and there is no sense on complicating it. But when she gets hallway around her first lap, she finds herself mostly hard already and noticeably wet through the green fabric of her short. The alien indeed feels very sexy, but what she didn’t realize right away is just how obvious this is to others. So she slows her pace to a jog while another jogger, a Rakan, comes toward her. She has longer hair pulled back into a ponytail and a gorgeous face. She also has on a white spandex top that the alien can clearly see her nipples through, just like the other woman earlier. This makes Azelia wonder about her own nipples. Certainly they are bulging like theirs, but probably more so because of her heightened state of arousal. But she doesn’t want to look down and draw any more attention to herself like that.

Instead, as they draw closer to one another, Azelia smiles and says, “Good morning!”

The Rakan returns with a “Good morning yourself!” before she glances downward. Before they pass one another, she looks back up at Azelia and grins, eyes locking. They make eye contact for no more than perhaps a handful of seconds, but it is long enough to let Azelia know she saw the hardened nubs, and more importantly the highly erect member poking up through the green shorts.

The alien laughs at herself and jogs on with longer strides for a bit, trying to forget the erotic feelings. But she can’t ignore the tingling between her legs and the warm breeze washing across her nipples. They are hard as stone pebbles and the up and down motion of her prick trapped within the short soon has her building a true erection. The bouncing around is about all the alien can stand, but the thought of running down the path as exposed as she is arouses her beyond all belief and Azelia wants this feeling to last. Then again, she soon knows that there will be no hiding her aroused condition as all if someone else comes by. After all, it is hard to hide a raging boner when it is nearly the length of her thigh.

This thought actually is even more of a turn on and Azelia finds herself running at a faster pace still with her erection bouncing up and down. It is obvious even if she goes another couple miles, her prick will not shrink back down on its own. She can already feel a huge wet spot of precum forming.

Rounding a curve in the path and jogging to the side toward some bushes, the alien looks down and sees her erection pushing out of the green shorts. It is so obvious that she can even see the rim and flare of the tip, and sure enough she is leaking profusely all over her shorts. The wet spot is spreading right before her eyes! She looks one way down the path and then the other way and sees no one in either direction. Her stiff shaft only seems to continue to grow and throb in her shorts. So, she walks between the tall bushes and out of sight of the path and rail just beyond. She has no sooner made her way back there when she pulls up the leg of her shorts and eases the leaking member out. She rubs her hand down it, spreading the wetness down the entire length. Then she holds it loosely and starts massaging slowly up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.