Gratification Through Self-stimulation
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The dance isn’t anything special for Azelia. She turned down every guy and gal, human and Rakan, down that asked her to it. She told each and every one that she wasn’t going. But her she is, despite her protests to the fact. She isn’t here to dance or date, but to masturbate. The trick though, is to find the right person to masturbate to. In Azelia’s case, it isn’t hard. In fact, she finds a cute human girl within the first fifteen minutes of being here.

Zelena is a human freshman at school, Eos 9’s only school. She is a fascinating girl, if not downright sexy. The girl has an absolutely, fantastically shaped ass that got Azelia’s attention in the first place. On this particular night, Zelena is wearing a blue velvet dress featuring a halter top, a gathered waist and a ruched high-low skirt. It isn’t skin tight, but it is extremely clingy and you can certainly see all her wonderful features. The dress isn’t one of the most incredibly beautiful and sexy dresses Azelia has ever seen on any girl though.

On Eos 9 there aren’t very many high-end quality making companies. The priority for the Rakan and human citizens is ensuring that everyone is housed, fed, clothed and educated. Everything else is secondary and high-end clothing, devices and things of that nature are a distant third. Obviously Zelena went with something extremely nice, but it certainly wasn’t that distant third, over the top quality. Yet it is certainly doing the trick.

Now, Azelia isn’t really a dancer, and dances aren’t really her thing, but tonight after meeting Zelena, they both are. So they dance a couple fast dances, talk and have some overall fun being together. Finally, Azelia leads the girl on to the dance floor for their first slow dance. They hold each other very awkwardly at first. Soon though, they were close, like two lovers close. For the next hour Azelia doesn’t care about anything other than having the girl close to her, feeling Zelena’s warm body through that smooth dress and having the girl’s soft hair brush against her face.

After a while, they are dancing another particularly slow and quiet song. Azelia holds the freshman girl exceptionally tight, feeling the warmth between them. She runs a hand down Zelena’s back and before Azelia realizes it her palm is cupping the upper slope of the human’s ass cheek. Suddenly, it hits the Rakan ... she had not felt a break of any kind under the clingy dress. Zelena isn’t wearing any underwear! Immediately the alien’s prick stirs more than it had already been in her own dress.

Throughout the evening, as they continue to dance and talk, Azelia keeps coming back to the thought of the girl being bare down there under her dress. But to her own credit, the Rakan keeps herself in check. It is after a visit to the restroom, when she returns that Azelia notices the human’s perky hard nipples clearly obvious through the shimmering dress. Azelia steals several looks at the girl’s breasts to see her nipples very noticeably protruding. Zelena looks right at the alien one of these times. Catching her gaze Zelena drops her glare down quickly. When she looks back at Azelia, she has this sly knowing grin on her lips and gleam in her eyes. Moments later they are back on the dance floor.

Eventually there is another slow song and they go back out to the dance floor. Azelia looks at her date and kind of grins but awkwardly pulls Zelena into her arms. By this time a bunch of sexual tension has already built up inside the alien. Feeling the human’s young body in her arms is electric. It is one of the most erotic feelings Azelia has felt and she is most definitely aroused, but still trying to control it. She can tell Zelena’s breathing is a bit labored and her face a bit flushed. Azelia strokes the girl’s neck gently and ruffles her hair, before tipping her chin up to give her a kiss. Zelena kisses the alien right back, pulling her even closer is. Azelia knows the girl has to feel her stiffening prick poking into her belly. The alien actually takes a breath and lets out a groan of pain and excitement. Zelena is shaking while the alien’s body presses into the gorgeous dress she is wearing. Azelia feels just a bit of precum oozing between them too.

Just as Azelia begins to wonder how they are going to continue dancing without it being noticeable, Zelena closes the gap between them totally and starts dancing even closer. It is very good. The warmth and the smell of the human pushes the envelope, driving Azelia to a very thorough hardness. The alien feels herself getting even more excited. She feels herself getting closer to what might be a spontaneous orgasm. Between the fabric of her own dress, knowing the girl is seeing her reaction and the now total soaking that is all over her balls, tip and shaft, Azelia is ready to burst.

As Zelena moves with the alien, her pelvis inches closer to Azelia’s erection. I’m going to burst all over this dance floor if something doesn’t change ... fast! Zelena knows the alien is reacting to her for sure. Her hands move around the alien’s crotch, brushing the erection, around her balls and then under to the inside of Azelia’s thigh. Oh shit! This isn’t good...

But it is then that the band finishes playing the song and Azelia takes a big breath when the girl eases away. While the freshman applauds the band, the alien adjusts her cock, hoping to make it less obvious, but in a dress it isn’t very easy. Zelena glance back at the alien and grins. Her beautiful blue eyes nearly melt Azelia. Her prick is so hard it hurts. There Azelia stands with her hands spread across her groin trying to make subtle adjustments.

“Well now, did I have anything to do with that?” Zelena asks, nodding downward. The alien’s not so subtle attempts to hide her erection have obviously been in vain. “I feel responsible for getting you that way,” she adds before the alien can open her mouth.

“I, um ... well...” Azelia stutters. “ ... you are, you know, awfully sexy tonight ... and...”

Zelena takes a step closer and reaches out to stroke the bulge in the dress. “No, I didn’t know that, but thank you. And I know I’m not obligated to help you out,” she says in a slightly lower and more seductive voice, “but I wouldn’t mind helping you out with this.” She strokes the erection through the dress.

She keeps this up and I’m going right through this dress! The alien shifts uncomfortably.

“In fact, I can’t let you go anywhere like that,” Zelena continues. “It has to hurt. Let’s go sit back down.” Before Azelia knows what they are doing, the freshman leads her back to the table on the far edge of the rom. They sit and she continues to stroke the alien through her dress. “I need to see what poor shape it is in.” And with that she pushes up the bottom of the dress until the alien’s cock is poking out from beneath.

Azelia lets out a heavy sigh of relief when her pale green, steely rod is freed from its tight confines and stretched up from her crotch nice and tall.

Zelena grins. “Now, doesn’t that feel better?” She proceeds to wrap her hand around the hardened member and begins to slowly rub her palm up and down the underside.

Azelia sucks in another deep breath and thrust her hips up to meet the hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.