How I Became a Cum Slut
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

True Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

In the morning I woke up and jumped into the shower I was a little sore between my legs. My clit was very tender and my pussy hole red and when I touched it, it hurt. Daddy was down stairs. I finished showering and wrapped a towel around my wet hair and used another one to wrap around my body. Then I went downstairs to see what dad was doing. I hope he was making breakfast I was starving.

When I walked into the kitchen dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee. He smiled and asked how I felt. I told him I was sore and as I stood in front of him I opened the towel and showed him my red throbbing sore pussy. He pulled me forward and kissed my belly and pelvis. I wrapped my arms around his head and held him in a hug as he kept kissing my pelvis. When we pulled apart he had me sit on his lap. We kissed and made out a little but I told him not to touch my pussy.

Daddy had me open my thighs so he could see how sore I was between my legs. I opened them and showed him how red and sore I was. He kissed me again and told me he was sorry he hurt my young little pussy. We kissed and hugged and I felt him daddy cock poking up under my ass. He wanted to know if my ass was off limit too. I told him yes. So he sighed and held me and we kept necking with me on his lap.

Finally he asked me to suck his cock and make him cum and I did. He sat with his legs wide open and I knelt in front of him and took his hard cock in y hand. I jerked him a couple times and then put his cock head in my mouth and while I sucked I used my tongue to please my daddy.

Cupping his big set of balls in my one hand and wrapping the other hand around his shaft I sucked and jerked him off. It never takes but a few minutes to make my dad cum. He held my head gently and I sucked and sucked as I jerked him off and rubbed his balls. I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat and I smiled as daddy’s cum filled my mouth! I drank it down and kept suckling as I milked all of his cum out of those big balls of his.

He lifted my head and smiled at me as he pulled me up and kissed me long and hard. We shared tongues and he turned me around and had me sit on the table. He lifted my legs and put my feel on the table too. Then daddy got the chair and sat down on t. He put his face into my pussy and licked and licked me as I held his head now. Daddy was gentle and easy and used only his tongue and mouth on my red sore pussy. His loving touch made me feel good. My pussy opened like a flower for him and he tongue fucked me and made slow love to it until I moaned and climaxed. He held my hips and let me rock on his face. It was nice, easy and very loving.

When it was over I pulled him up and slide off the table we kissed and hared tongues again. He reached for my tits with both of his hands and as we stood in the kitchen he played with my tits as I reached for his hardening cock again.

When we had enough of playing daddy asked me if I could fuck him or was my pussy to sore. I smiled and told him not that sore that I didn’t want to feel him inside me. I squeezed his cock as I sat on it. He smiled and picked me up. He carried me to my bed again and for the next couple of hours daddy made love to my body first with his mouth. I told him I was ready and finally he moved up between my open legs and slowly entered me with his cock.

We both had a wonderful cum before we took a shower together and I got dressed; I knew mom would be home soon. I guess that daddy and I couldn’t get together again for days. So I hoped the love making we had today would hold him and make him happy and satisfied for a time.

I finished dressing and daddy drove me to Dan’s house. To my surprise he came to the door and saw me. Dan answered the door and daddy told him he wanted to chat with Dan a little while. Dan opened the door and the three of us went into the living room and sat down.

Dad began the conversation by telling Dan he wanted to be included in any S&M bondage Dan and I were planning. He told Dan he wanted to be sure in the beginning that I really wanted to experience this type of sex. Dan didn’t have any problem with the three of us participating in this act.

Daddy explained that he had done some bondage with me last night and that I was sore between my legs. Daddy then told me to undress and show Dan what he was talking about. I took off my slacks and panties and sat on the big soft chair Dan had in his living room. I sat on the edge of the chair and daddy lifted each of my legs placing them over the arms of the chair. I blushed!! My father spread my thighs wide as he placed a each of my legs over the arms of the chair. I was fully open.

Dan could see how red my pussy lips were now and he immediately went into the bedroom and got the lotion he had used on me the other day. Daddy watched as Dan gently rubbed the lotion all over my pussy and inner things. It felt cooling and wonderful.

The two men sat on the sofa and talked while I sat in the big chair with my thighs wide open. They watched as the lotion became clear and some slowly moved down my pussy slit and under my rear end. Dan got a towel and placed it under my read end. He smiled and said: “Your rear end looks OK Vastie maybe we can play back there today. He used a finger to rub my rear hole and I moved back not wanting to have him push that finger into my ass. I told him sex was off today. He smiled and turned towards my father. Daddy watched as Dan took off my top and bra undressing me completely. I sat there in that big chair now completely nude, with my legs still over the arms of the chair. I let them both get a full and long look at my young teen body.

Then I said: “Well if I’m going to be nude, I think it’s only fair you two get nude too.”

Each man stood and removed their clothes. Daddy’s cock was semi-hard but Dan’s big cock stood at attention. He was hard and ready. I told them again I wasn’t going to fuck any one or thing today; my pussy was just too sore.

Dan knelt on the floor and began to bath my pussy with his tongue. I didn’t object and loved how he made love to my vagina with his long tongue. Daddy sat there watching as Dan made me cum. Daddy stood up and moved next to Dan. He moved into my pussy and now daddy began to lick my pussy. Dan stood and came around the side of the chair. He offered me his big cock to suck. I moved and turned my head in Dan’s direction. I took his big cock head into my mouth and began to suck as daddy licked me.

I sucked Dan’s cock just like he taught me. As I looked I saw my daddy smiling up at me from between my open thighs. His face was covered with my juices. I looked at Dan and he too was smile. I held his cock shaft and sucked on the head. Dan began to rub my swollen clit easy and slowly. It didn’t take long for me to orgasm from Dan’s two fingers and my father’s mouth and tongue licking my pussy.

Seeing me orgasm set Dan off and he blew a huge load of his cum into my mouth! I drank it down and sucked his cock head making sure I milked out the last few drops. Then I sat up and daddy stood so his cock was eye level with my face. I moved to the edge of the chair and took my father’s swollen cock and began to suck him too. Dan watched as I sucked my father’s cock and took his cum load too. When I was finished with my dad, I stood and said: “We should set a date for the three of us to get together and play. Daddy when is mom leaving to go to grad dad’s house again do you know?”

Daddy didn’t know for sure so we set it up that as soon as mom told us, daddy would call Dan and we would come to his house and they could enjoy me and I could enjoy them. Dan told us he would like as much time as possible. He had a very heavy schedule and need a few days to make any adjustment needed. Daddy put me in front of him and said to Dan: “Look at her. She is perfect, so you’ll make the adjustment as needed even if we call you on the day it will happen. Look at this body! Look at these beautiful breasts and look at this round firm rear end, and finally look at this young perfect pussy. Dan, you know how much she likes sex and you know how bold and eager she can be, you already have had a sample of her and you know the sex with her will be far better than any other woman you might have scheduled. So you arrange it so we can meet when she tells you we can do it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.