How I Became a Cum Slut
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

True Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

I woke up with daddy sitting on the sofa next to me gently rubbing my bare thigh. “Are you awake baby?” he asked.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and carried me to my bed room. He smiled at me as he laid me on the bed. Daddy stood looking down at me; he immediately began to slip out of his shirt and slacks. Daddy never wears any underwear when we are alone. His hard cock stuck out in front of him jumping up and down with excitement. He said: “Mom is staying at your aunt’s house tonight. So I figured we would keep each other company and sleep together. OK?”

I smiled and opened my arms and my legs for my daddy. I felt my pussy begin to get wet as he pushed his leg between my legs and our bodies merged...

Now I love when he touches me gently and softly stroking my young body. Nothing urgent, nothing in a hurry for us, we had all night. As he rested on his one elbow and used his other hand to touch my breasts and pull my nipple between his thumb and index finger I sighed and kissed him. We lay like that for a time daddy touching me and giving my small breasts a loving touch and suck. He bends his head and I used my hands to hold his face on my tit and his mouth on my nipple. “Oh daddy! That feels so good. Suck my nipples, love my tits please.” I moaned into his ear as his face lay on my chest.

He moved from one nipple to the other licking across my breasts. When he laid his head on my chest his hand wondered down my body over my belly and pelvis and directly between my thighs. I knew where he was heading and I opened my thighs wide for him. When his fingers began to stroke my pussy I spread my thighs even wider for him, giving him complete access to all of my pussy, my hole and clit as well as my ass. Daddy knew just like Dan how to please my little pussy and ass hole. I sort of liked my ass played with now. I never did before but Dan and my dad showed me it could feel good to be touched there too.

As we kissed, daddy slowly made love to me. I arched my body up to the touch of his fingers loving my cunt. I whispered over and over again: “Oh daddy, Oh Daddy that feels so good. Touch me, keep touching me. Make me cum daddy! Make me cum with your fingers please.”

And he did; he worked me higher and higher and I just lay there loving how my father worked my body with his fingers. I didn’t try and jerk him off or suck him off. I didn’t want to be fucked right now. All I wanted was for my dad to make me cum with his hands and mouth.

He sucked my nipples and stroked my pussy and fingered both of my holes and finally I arched my back, moaned loudly as I began to cum. I rocked and humped and lifted my body up off the bed as my dad had two fingers in my pussy touching and rubbing my “G” spot and his fingers on the other hand were rubbing and pulling and punching my clit. And, all the time his mouth sucked my nipples. It was heavenly and I exploded with a nice warm long orgasm. NO, it wasn’t a mind blowing one like when I’m being fucked hard and fucked long and fucked fast. This type of climax was more like when you slowly masturbate yourself and cum at night right before you fall asleep. It’s chilling and warm at the same time. It’s wet and juicy and feels so fucking good. Well they all feel good but these are different types of orgasms. And my dad was really good at doing them and pleasing my body and mind.

I held on to him and shook and shivered until it was finished and then I just held him. He kissed me lovingly and held me telling me how nice it was that I still wanted him to love me, now that I have a lover, a new man. I smiled and patted his cheek and told him that sex with my daddy was so different than with my lover. I thanked him and kissed him as I now reached for his cock. It was hard and throbbing. I knew he wanted me to make him cum and I would but I wanted to talk with him first and slowly jerk him off while we did it.

When my hand finally wrapped around my father’s hard-on I heard him sign with pleasure. “Oh yes baby stroke me, I missed your tough so much Vastie. Make me cum baby, jerk me off or suck me off or fuck me if you’re up to it. Make me cum any way you want just make me cum.”

Daddy knew I had spending the night before most of today with my new lover. And, he knew I had been fucked many times. So he was happy with just cumming. He didn’t care how I did it.

I moved into him and he held me as I stroked his cock. We both watched my hand move up and down his hard cock shaft. Each time I stroked over his cock head I felt him arch up and moan. Daddy needed to cum badly. I asked him: “So I guess mom didn’t help you out at all with your hard-on while you were over my aunt’s house did she?”

He looked into my eyes and told me that she hadn’t done anything since he and I were together over a week ago. My poor daddy hadn’t cum in over 10 days. I felt so sorry for him, because mom didn’t want to have sex any more, no sex, nothing to do with sex. She wouldn’t even jerk him off for God sakes. I mean that is the least she could do for him. So I took it upon myself to make my daddy feel as good as he had made me feel. I smiled at him and told him I would make him feel better and maybe if he could get hard three times I’d jerk him off then suck him off and then if he still needs more, I’d fuck him. We would be together until later tomorrow and I knew my dad would want me at least three times, maybe more.

So with him holding me in his arms and me resting my head against his chest I slowly jerked him off as he played with my tits. I love being held in my dad’s arms as we watched my hand jerk him off. It didn’t take very long for my dad to sigh loudly and cum. His seed pumped up in the air and landed on my hand and both our thighs and belly. He made a huge mess, my poor daddy needed to cum so badly. I kept slowly jerking him until I felt his cock begin to soften. He turned his head towards me and kissed me. We rolled over and lay on the bed facing each other.

It was nice to be held by my dad and have our lips and tongues shared. Finally I looked him in the eyes and asked: “Daddy can I ask you something? I need some advice.”

He kissed my nose and told me I could ask him anything. So I did. “Have you ever experimented with S&M? Like, I mean have you ever tied mom up and worked on her making her cum over and over again. I have been wondering about bondage and soft S&M. What do you think?”

I really think I surprised my father with that statement. He pulled back and looked at me. “Vastie are you into S&M now? I mean are you doing this with your new lover? You know the older guy, could really hurt you if you’re not careful with that stuff. But to answer your question, no mom never wanted to do anything but missionary fucking once a week if I was lucky! I never have had a woman who wanted to be tied up and played it. If you are into that I’d say your new lover is a very, very luck man.”

I looked at him and asked: “Well we haven’t done very much at all yet. But he has asked me to try it. But, why is he the lucky one? Why not me?

Daddy laughed and said: “Look at you! Look at your beautiful young body. It’s perfect. Any guy would love to have you with your arms and legs tied and your body open to whatever he wanted to do with you or to you. I mean to have the option of bondage to keep you from stopping him; it would be like a dream come true for most any man. To have a beautiful young woman available and at his pleasure is why I say he is the lucky one.”

I told him: “Well he tells me I will have the ultimate orgasm if I let him work on me until he is done. He tells me I will cum harder and longer than I have ever done before. He said it will be ecstasy when it happens! That I might reach something called rapture.”

Daddy didn’t answer me for a while and then he sat up and said: “It might be sweetheart. He might be very good at it and you might be taken higher sexually than you ever have been before. You might cum so hard, it could hurt! A good hurt but still pain and pleasure together. Some people love that feeling.”

I told him I didn’t understand than part of it. “How can an orgasm hurt”, I asked.

He told me: “Try to think of it like this. When your clit becomes over-stimulated just think how that would feel if your lover didn’t stop when you told him to stop touching it. And what if you were secured and couldn’t stop him yourself? Think how it would feel to have another orgasm, maybe more than one, and how that would hurt your clit even while you were cunning. That would be pain and pleasure at the same time sweetheart!”

I didn’t know how that would feel, but I wondered about how long I could go before the sensitivity would turn into pain and what happens after that? I asked my dad if he would work with me tonight and maybe do something, like what he just told me. My body, I just wanted to see if I could reach the pain level and still enjoy the orgasm. He wouldn’t have to tie me up. But I would want him to play with my clit and masturbate me and work on me until I was ready for him to stop. But I told him he shouldn’t stop then and that I wanted him to keep working on my clit until I used the ‘safe’ word.

We talked about the safe word and he agreed to do it with one acceptation, one restriction, he wanted to tie me up some, at least my arms. He didn’t want me to have a way of stopping him if he didn’t want to be stopped or felt I wasn’t sexually there yet.

“If you’re going to try to experience this Vastie, you should be in the same situation and position as if you were with Dan. It should be my decision to stop not yours.” He explained.

We talked some more, decided on the safe word of “mom”, that made us both laugh. I didn’t like the idea of my dad bounding me arms over my head and attach the rope to the bed board. But, I agreed to his demands. I mean I trusted my dad as much or more than I trusted Dan. So after dinner we would begin.

As usual when no one is home but the two of us, we ate and drank wine fully nude. Finally he asked me if I was ready and I told him I was. We went back into the bedroom and I lay down on the bed, raised my arms over my head and dad used three silk scarf’s from mom’s collection to secure my arms. I pulled on the scarf’s and couldn’t get out of them as he warped them around the back of the bed post with ropes attached to the scarf. “I hope you don’t ripe these scarf’s sweetie or we’ll both have to answer to her.” He laughed as he pulled my body down and the scarfs tighten around my wrists. I was secured.

Then he smiled down at me as I watched him look at my body. “Spread your legs for me”, he said. I opened them for him.

He smiled when all of my pussy came into view. He just kept smiling before finally saying: “God you look good Vastie. I know I was right when I said Dan will enjoy this much more than you will. You have a special body baby. You’re so beautiful.”

I thanked him and lifted my read end up off the bed. So daddy could put a thick pillow under my ass. Then he stood there with his hand under his chin like he was thinking. He left the room and came back with more scarfs. He said: “Look if we are going to do this right I have to tie your legs open. Otherwise you could closet then and cross your legs and keep that pretty little pussy covered so I can’t get to your clit. I think we should tie your legs open too.”

He took my left leg and tied a scarf around my foot. Before I could complain he had it tried to the bed post at the bottom of the bed. “Spread your other leg; open your other leg sweetie. Spread your leg for me and let me tie the right leg too.”

I figured what the hell, and I opened my leg wide and he tied my right leg to the bed post. I was now spread wide and open and available to my father to touch me and play with me or do anything he wanted to me.

Daddy moved to the center of the bed and sat next to me. He rolled another pillow into a sort of ball and pushed that one under me too. “Lift up baby! Let me get this under your ass”, he said.

When I asked why he had my rear end up so high on the pillows he said: “Because I want to play with your ass and the rear hole too. After all if I have the chance I’m going to make you so sexually excited you will want to scream. You might actually scream before we are finished. That’s the reason we have you in the position you are in. It’s to work on your body, all of your body. Playing with both of your holes will help elevate your need. I mean the objective here baby is to make you cum and cum until you can’t do it any more.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.