How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 9

True Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

I settled into the warm bubble bath water and slid down until only my head and neck showed. I stick my toes up and saw them. I looked down my body and saw my nipples red and sticking up out of the water about an inch. I smile thinking Dan will like that look.

When he came back into the room he had the camera. I watched his big cock swinging between his legs and his huge set of balls doing the same as he moved around the bathroom taking photos. He immediately snapped a shot of my nipples and toes sticking out of the water. Then he took a shot of my face. He smiled and said I looked beautiful. Then he said: “Can you lift your ass up a little baby and stick your pussy up out of the water too. I did what he asked and he took another shot. Then he put the camera down and stepped into the tub. He settled in facing me and we merged our bodies together. I sat on his hips and kissed him long and hard. We shared tongues as he made love to my tits and nipples with his mouth and hands, I massaged his cock. It was hard now and ready for action.

He held me and told me he loved watching Monique and me making love. He started to talk about women and orgasms and I cut him off. I told him I understood completely now what he was talking about. I told him I watched Monique orgasm and it was so erotic and sexy I wanted to masturbate while I watched her. He smiled and told me ever since he was a young guy he had this fixation of watching women cum. He told me he had seen his mom and dad make love one night. He stood in the doorway and watched as mom arched up sucking in dad’s big cock into her pussy She was cumming on it! She humped and humped and humped her pussy on his cock and she cried out as the orgasm swept over her.

I smiled and said: “So your mom was the first woman you saw cumming.?

He told me it was and ever sine that time he loves to make women cum and watch her do it. “OH I love fucking them too Vastie. But, seeing them orgasm and knowing I was doing it to them, is so fucking hot to me. I’m going to do that to you tonight once we get out of this tub.” Dan told me.

I smiled at him and kissed him. Then I said: “Well then I guess I better get this big cock in me and fuck it before we get out of this tub.”

I lifted my firm young ass up off of his hips; I took his cock shaft in my hand and positioned my pussy over the cock head. I then slowly sank down on it. “Oh God Dan, it feels so damn big inside me, I love your cock and I love how deep you can get it. Fuck me right here right now. Please baby fuck me and make me cum in your tub.

He held me to him soap running down my body. I threw my head back as I felt him begin to thrust up inside me. Dan rotated his hips and bounced me up and down on his hips. He did it with no effort I was so small and he was so strong. Again and again he drove that big cock deep into my body. Then he wrapped his big strong arms around me and held me tight.

I knew what he was doing and I loved it. He told me: “Don’t move. Stay completely still. Just feel how hard my cock is and how deep I have it in your small body. Oh God baby I love women as small as you. You can take my cock so deep and you’re so small. Feel it Vastie, just hold me and feel it as I make it jump around inside you!”

I held on to him and he jerked his cock shaft inside my pussy. He saw the pleasure on my face as he teased me, teased my cunt hole, my clit. It was so good. I moaned a few times and finally I told him: “Oh God baby! I have to move. I want to ride it and bounce up and down on it, and, Oh fuck Dan I want to cum, cum on your big dick,”

He held me tighter and said: “No don’t fucking move. I want you to hold off as long as you can. I want you to try and try hard. Don’t move until I tell you.”

It was the hardest thing I ever did sexually in my life. He held me and I strained and moaned and arched my back and threw my head back again. I gritted my teeth; I made a fist and tried not to move and trying even more not to just let it go and cum. Then I screamed and ... he finally released me.

I went nuts moving my pussy on his big hard dick. Up and down, up and down I rammed my cunt hole down over his thickness as fast as I could move my body. He put his hands under my ass and helped me move even faster. Finally I screamed again and slammed down on Dan’s cock burring it fully inside me. I felt like it might come out my mouth! But I climaxed hard and long and I was glorious to feel Dan’s cum pumping into me at the same time. We had climaxed together!

When I was done cumming, my body fell foreword and my head rested on his chest. His cock was still up inside me but it was shrinking some. Then we both saw the shots of cum slowly rising up in the water. The bubbles were almost gone now and had been replaced by Dan’s big cum load. Drops of cum were floating all around us as we both stood and stepped out of the tub. He took one of the large towels and wrapped me in it. Then he dried us off and he carried me to his bed with the fresh sheets on it!

He gentle lay me down, opened the towel and moved to me. We held each other and kissed and cuddled. Touching and massaging as we first talked about Monique and how I liked her touch and what she did to me with her mouth. I told him: “I loved everything you both did to me, especially the vibrator toy we used together.”

He laughed and told me: “There are lots and lots of different toys we could use, each would make you feel different but each would make you cum. In act I have some and will show you some other time.”

I smiled and told him I was game for anything. Again Dan smiled and asked me: “Would you like to try her again? Or maybe you like two guys next time.”

I sat up and said: “Two guys! WOW I hadn’t had that idea. Two guys, I could suck one of them and fuck the other.”

Dan said: “Or we could DP you Vastie, double penetrate your holes.”

This time I smiled and said: “Or we could have three of you and all my holes could be filled at the same time.”

He told me that was called forming a vacuum. And maybe I should try two first. Three men could actually hurt my small body. But, he didn’t say no to the idea.

I held on to him as he pinched my nipples gently. I said: “Well right now and for the future Dan I can see I only want you Dan, well you and your magnificent cock. Fuck me again please baby! I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

Dan pulled me on top of him and we began to make love this time. We rolled around in his bed like Monique and I had done hours before. Now I was completely fresh and clean and so was Dan, Our bodies didn’t smell of sex, at least for now. With him on top of me now he touched me softer and much more loving, kind of like my daddy does to me when we make love.

His lips would eventually reach and covered all of me. First he was on my neck then my shoulders kissing and licking. He moved his one hand between my legs and as usual I opened them wide for him. I so enjoyed the touched of the tips of his fingers as he stoked my pussy and pet it like he was petting a cat or dog. Slow and easy, making my body feel like it was sort of floating.

As he kissed and licked my shoulders and moved down between my breasts his fingers worked my pussy elevating my sexual need. Any woman who has ever had a man touch her like Dan touches me, knows what I am talking about. Their fingers and hands work your body and over time they drive you wild with a need that has to be filled by fucking and having at least one cock in you to make you climax.

Dan licked and kissed the sides of my breasts. He kissed his way up and down my arms as he moved round and over my left tit and then my right one. He didn’t stay long anywhere but moved his mouth and his touch around thrilling me. He came back to my breasts and used his had to cup one and squeeze it. His hand was so large he could hold my entire tit with it. Well I was small nothing like cupping Monique’s big tits. He squeezed my tit and my nipple began to get harder. It grew longer and thicker as his lips took it and sucked. I held his head as he nursed on it tit.

His other hand never stopped stroking my pussy. I was starting to get wet again. He smiled into my eyes as he felt the wetness. He kissed my lips and cheeks and nose and forehead. Then he licked down my throat and again between my breasts. As he did I felt a finger enter my pussy tunnel. He moved it gently and all the way into my cunt. I moved my hips and pushed upward trying to get it deeper. He moved up and whispered in my ear: “Easy baby, easy. Try not to move, just enjoy this as much as I am enjoying doing it to you.”

I lay back and closed my eyes and tried to do what he told me. I tried not to move my pussy as he gently stroke the upper parts of it making sure he stroked all of the walls, top bottom and sides. He stroked my “G’ spot one, two, three times and then move his finger off of it. I moaned as he stopped the stimulation. He began to move his finger in and out of me again. Then he used tip of his finger and just resting it on the opening of my cunt. He rubbed around the opening touching the inner lips and outer lips of my cunt before slowly shoving his finger back into me. Again he rubbed my “G” spot a few times and then pulled his finger back to the very opening of my pussy. He did this over and over and over again. It felt amazing but it was so damn fustrating! All the time his lips never stopped working, touching me in different places leaving a wet trail from his tongue. It was then that I realized Dan was going to lick the front of my entire body.

He moved down my body and licked over my belly and down around the side of my stomach. Then he licked my pelvis. I used my hands pushing his head now trying to get him to put his talented and wonderful mouth on my cunt. I wanted that long tongue to replace his finger. He kissed the top of my slit and told me: “In time baby! In time! I’ll give you what you want in time. But now I need to see and touch your beautiful legs.”

I was on the verge, the peek of an orgasm from his fingers. If he touched my clit or “G” spot one more time I knew I would explode and cum. I don’t know how but he seemed to know this and slowly removed his finger from my body. I moaned and again I asked him to put his finger back inside me. He didn’t.

Dan was sit between my open thighs and took my left leg in his hands and lifted it up. He bent my leg at the knee and his lips met my foot. He kissed and licked each toe and the heels of my foot. When he did I screamed! I moved and tried to get away it tickled so badly. He smiled down at me and moved so he could kiss both sides of my ankle. Around and up his lips and tongue moved as he kissed up my leg to my knee. His hands held my leg out wide. He held my leg out so wide that I could feel the cool air on my wet pussy.

Dan knelt now and licked right up the top of my thigh. Then he licked the out side of it going from the knee to the hip bone. Again when he touched my hip bone it to tickle and I wiggled trying to get away from his tongue and mouth. It was no use; he was so much bigger and stronger than me.

He kissed the inner part of my left leg now going from the knee very slowly up higher and higher towards my wet open pussy. He licked and smiled up at me as I watched his mouth move higher in anticipation of it reached my cunt and him eating me until I screamed and had my much needed orgasm. But again he didn’t do it.

Dan was really working me up and he knew it. He told me later he loved watching my face and body react to his stimulation. He was sure that no one had ever kissed and licked me like he did. He was right, no one had ever licked my feet or my hip or for that matter most of the other places he did or will do.

He reached my pussy with his mouth and licked up and then down very slowly as his magical tongue covered the entire outside of my pussy. He planned a kiss right in the middle of my slit and then he kissed my swollen clit. But he didn’t linger on it. He used his tongue and pushed it into my pussy hole. I heard myself say: “YES! Oh fuck yes baby.”

And, then his tongue was gone. He did it I once! One fucking time!!

I yelled: “Put it back in me”, but it was gone, for now.

He lifted my right legs up and out holding it as he began to lick my toes. He did the exact same thing he had down to my left foot and leg. I begged him to eat my pussy and to put his tongue back in me but he ignored me. He licked and kissed my right leg everywhere just like the left one was kissed and licked. He was driving me crazy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.