How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 8

True Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

When I got home it was around 10:15 PM I was a little late but daddy told me mom was already in bed and asleep. As he told me he pulled me to him and kissed me as he cupped the cheeks of my ass. I sighed feeling his cock against me. He was hard and waiting for me. He wanted to fuck me. My pussy was so sore and I was so tired from Mr. Cooper taking my so long and hard. I whispered: “Oh daddy! I’m sorry I can’t do it tonight, I’m so sore. But I can suck you if that would help.”

He pulled back and looked at me. He smiled and said: “So you finally got yourself a boyfriend do you?”

I looked at him as he kept playing with my ass. He actually had my dress up in the back and was rubbing the cheeks of my ass. “How did you know”, I asked.

He said: “Oh sweetheart as pretty as you are and as sexual as you are now, it was only a matter of time. By the way, your panties are full of his cum. I can feel it on my fingers.”

He pulled his right hand out and showed me Mr. Cooper’s cum covering dad’s fingers. I blushed like hell. But daddy pulled me to him and put his right hand back under my dress and rubbed my ass cheeks with both his hands now. I held on to him and let him play with my ass as we kissed and shared tongue. It seemed sore of funny to have my dad play with my ass in our kitchen. Suddenly he pulled his hands out and lifted my face and kissed me hard. “Does this mean we have to stop making love Vastie”, he asked looking sad.

I kissed him and told him: “Of course not daddy. I will always make love to you. But for tonight let me suck you off. I’m just so sore between my legs tonight. I have been fucking since 7 PM!!”

Daddy smiled and told me he would like to see my pussy. So I lifted my dress, I wasn’t wearing any underwear, and I showed him how red and swollen my little teen pussy was from Mr. Cooper doing me so mach. I still had cum around the opening of my love hole and I was sure I was full of his cum inside too.

He touched it gently and I jumped back when he did. He shook his head and went to the closet where we kept all the medical stuff. He got out a tube and came back to me. He told me to sit on the kitchen table. I did and then he told me to spread my thighs open wide and I did that too. He took the tube and put a dab of ointment on his finger. Then he very, very gently rubbed the medicine on my swollen cunt, touching the inner and outer lips. He rubbed inside my pussy tunnel up to his first knuckle as gentle as he could, but it still hurt a litle. It felt cooling and smoothing and nice. Then he kissed just above my slit and smiled at me asking if that helped? I told him it did and he gave me the tube. I smiled because it was the same stuff Me. Cooper had given me before I left his house.

Daddy sat in his chair and looked right at my pussy. I kept my thighs wide open letting he look at me. He finally looked up at my face and smiled saying: “Your new BFF must have a big cock. He sure did stretch your little pussy sweetie. I bet if I put my cock in there you would feel loose now.”

He smiled as I blushed again. I said: “He does daddy and he has some great endurance. He fucked me so long I lost count of my orgasms. But I had so many I’m so tired. Please just let me suck you off tonight if you need it.”

I smiled when he smiled and told me he would love a blow job. I told him to change places with me. But instead he lifted me off the table and we went into the den. He sat in his big work chair and I knelt in front of him. I put my hand in his shorts and pulled out his hard cock. He smiled down at me as I looked up and put his cock head in my mouth! “Oh yes baby”, he moaned, “I need to cum so badly tonight. Suck me baby suck daddy!”

And I did, my pussy felt better and I could still feel the wetness sort of oozing out. I sucked my daddy like I knew he loved it. Each time there was pre cum that filled the pee hole I would lick off and daddy would sigh. I rolled his daddy balls around in my hand as I used my other hand to slowly stroke his hard cock shaft. It didn’t take long for him to fill my mouth with his warm cum.

I love when my daddy arches up and humps my face as his cock fucks my mouth! It makes me so horny I actually began to think maybe I would fuck him before bed. But when I stood up I felt how raw my pussy was, and decide not to do it tonight.

When I was done daddy put his cock, his small deflated cock back into his shorts. God I love how a man’s cock can go from being so soft and small, too hard and thick and then when he cums how it goes back to being soft and deflated again! I love that so much. I know that is why even now that I’m grown I want to see men and their cocks. I enjoy seeing them grow and cum and I’m happy to share photos of my body with them to help them get hard and cum for me. I guess I always will. I am smiling now as I write this thinking about if I was say 99 and old and if I would still like to see a young man jerking off for me. I decided I would still love that!!!

Any way daddy and I talked a little after the blow job and he told me I had the entire weekend to spend with my new man. I told daddy I would be going over his house right after school on Friday and spending the night with him. I told daddy he was a little older and had his own place.

He asked again if this man had a big cock. I told him he had the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was bigger than Frank’s bigger than Tommy’s my cousin and yes it was bigger than my own daddy’s cock. He smiled at that and took it out again. He was completely deflated now and he shook at me in a funny way.

As we talked I played with it and it grew some. He asked me who the guy was and I told him that his name was Dan and he was just a special man who I wanted to have sex with for a while. It wasn’t permanent and I knew he would have new women sooner than later. But, until then, I was going to enjoy his big hard dick. As I said that I place my mouth over daddy’s cock and started to suck him again!

He let his head fall back on the sofa and opened his legs wide as he could for me. I slid off the sofa and knelt between them as I took his dick and balls in my hand and made love to my daddy’s cock with my mouth! He moaned and arched up and held my head this time and started to fuck my mouth! “Oh God baby, you are so good at that! Keep sucking, daddy needs to cum again! Suck baby!”

I smiled up at him looking him right in the eyes. He like when I looked at him when I sucked his cock. He told me it excited him more when I looked at him. So I wanted to please him I smiled with a mouth full of is cock. It took longer this time for me to make my daddy give up his sweet juices. But, I wanted to please him so I sucked and licked and stroked his dick and after a while he told me he was going to cum again. I sucked harder and felt his warm thick seed pump into my mouth! I drank it all down. When we finished I licked my lips and cleaned my daddy’s cock taking the last drops of his cum off of his cock.

I sat up and he pulled me to him. I lay on top of dad while he kissed me and rubbed my ass and whispered how much he loved me. I told him I loved him too and I would always love him. We kissed and I knew he could taste his own cum as he shoved his tongue into my mouth! We stayed like that for a little while and then he told me we had to go to bed. But first he wanted to see my pussy one last time. I stood up and lifted my dress up. He touched my pussy and gently rubbed the ointment around a little. Then he patted my ass and sent me to bed. I told him again how sorry I was that I couldn’t fuck him tonight.

He told me that my mouth was the second best thing he ever felt. I smiled and went to bed. As I lay there I was thinking of first Dan and then of my dad. I fell asleep and all I could dream of was cocks and balls and cum. I was floating on a pool full of cum as I sucked Dan and then my dad and then Dad again. It was like they were both in line one after the other waiting for me to suck them off.

When I woke up, the feeling in my pussy was like someone was tickling it. I opened my eyes and Dad was sitting on the side of the bed and he had the sheet pulled to the side and I could see my one leg was out of the covers and my dad was between my legs touching me in a gentle and soft loving way. I sat up a little and watched as dad rubbed more ointment on my pussy. It felt better this morning and I smiled at him when he saw I was awake.

I moved the sheet further out of the way and opened my other leg wider for him. He was so gentle and his hand felt so nice and easy. Daddy lifted my knees back and then bent them open and wider. My pussy and ass holes were totally exposed. He said: “Take off your top for me sweetheart. Show me those beautiful breasts of yours. Let me see all of you before I leave for the weekend.”

I hesitated and he told me: “Its OK mom is still asleep.”

I sat all the way up and pulled my tee shirt over my head. He smiled as my breasts came into his view. “Touch them for me while I rub this beautiful pussy of yours I want to see you cum”, daddy said.

I squeezed my tits and played with my nipples as I watched daddy work on my cunt. I was sexually hot and he had me in need. When I felt his two fingers begin to enter me I was sure I would be sore. But I wasn’t. He slowly moved two fingers in and out of my hole. Very slowly he fingered my open pussy as he said; I love to see your pussy lips open and close around my fingers as I use them to fuck you. Squeeze them for me.

I watched as he worked on me. Then he said: “God I wish we had time to fuck. I want to fuck you so badly!”

I opened my legs wider and moved to the center of the bed. I said: Come on daddy let me make you cum. You don’t have to make me cum, let me give you what you want and need. We can do it fast.”

Dad told me to wait a minute and he walked back to his room and looked in. Then he came back and as he came into my room he shut my bedroom door and locked it, then he pulled down his shorts. His cock was hard as he climbed into my bed. He moved over me and between my legs. Then he told me: “Quick baby put me in! We have to do this fast.”

I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft and as he moved upward between my thighs the head of his cock touched my open and creamy pussy hole. I felt him push and the head of his cock entered me. I wasn’t sore at all. He pushed some more and he was fully inside me. There was not as much tightness as before. Dan had stretched me. Daddy lifted my legs and began to fuck me hard and fast. He didn’t waste any time. He was really horny and was fucking me like a machine. I held on to him and he bent his head and started to suck on my tits. I squeezed and released his hard-on again and again with the walls of my young pussy.

In and out he pumped faster and faster. He was trying to cum fast. I whispered in his ear: “That’s it daddy fucks me fast and hard. Don’t worry about me daddy, cum and make yourself feel better. Come in me daddy. Cum in my little teenage pussy and fill your daughter with your love. Do it daddy fuck me, fuck me and cum!”

Again and again I told him to fuck emu and not to worry about getting me off. I arched up as he thrust down into my hole. He was grunting and moaning and grunting as he moved faster and faster. ‘Do it dad! Cum! I want to feel your cum pump into me. Fuck me daddy and breed me”, I hissed at him.

That last one about breeding me was new. We had chatted about the idea and a fantasy of his knocking me up. It seemed to drive daddy wild when he was fucking me to think he was going to make me with a child, his child. I was on the pill so that wouldn’t happen. But, it was his fantasy and it excited the hell out of him!

Come on daddy, fill me and give me a baby! Breed me daddy like you know you want too. Oh God daddy I want your baby so bad. Cum in me daddy! Cum in me now! Give me that baby!” I told him. He was fucking me as hard and as fast as I ever saw him do it. He wasn’t gentle with me now he was wild with lust. He slammed into me and then he arched his back and threw his head back like he was going to howl or scream. And then he shot his load deep inside his daughter. He moaned with each shot of his cum. “Yes daddy! Yes!, Fill me daddy. Give me a baby” I held him and whispered in his ear.

He held me under my ass and pushed his cock as deep as he could get in my pussy. We were locked together as he finished. Then daddy just fell on top of me panting! I held him and stroked his back as he whispered: “Oh Vastie I love you so much.”

I held him and told him: “Oh daddy you needed that so badly didn’t you?”

He just whispered: “Yes. Yes baby. Thank you.”

He rolled over and slowly sat up. Then he slid off the bed and sat on the edge again. He put his cum covered cock back in his shorts. He pulled me to the side of the bed and lifted my right leg. He put it over his head and on his lap. He looked at my pussy as his cum was running out. He patted it and told me thank you again. I smiled and told him: “Oh daddy I’m sorry but you didn’t give me a child. So when you home we will try again.”

He smiled at me and said; “The breeding thing worked great sweetheart. You really knew how to push my buttons. I love the idea of me cumming in your little pussy and giving you a baby. But it’s just a fantasy for now. You’re much too young for a kid. It would change your life forever. But when you are ready and if your man can’t deliver you come see me. I’ll give you want you want.”

I smiled and told him he better go and he bent down and kissed my lips, then my nipples and finally he kissed my pussy. “I love you Vastie and I always will. Thank you baby I really needed and wanted that. You’re so beautiful laying there with your pussy full of my cum!”

I smiled again and watched as my dad left my room a happy man he was satisfied. It would be along weekend for him. Mom didn’t want to have sex any more and he was always a horny toad.”

I heard the shower come on in his bedroom and I closed my eyes and remembered back to the first time my dad fucked me. I had a very warm feeling in my heart and pussy for him now as I coveed up and rolled over. I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up mom was shaking me telling me it was time to get up and go to school. She reminded me that they were going away and I should behave myself this weekend.

I did the things I normally do to get ready for school including showering my daddy’s cum out of my pussy and then used more ointment on it and dressed. I went downstairs and watched dad loading the car. I was 8AM when they drove off. I went back up stairs and dressed in my new dress Dan had purchased for me. It was very pretty and short. I decided to wear a thong today and my push up bra. I wondered if Dan would keep the thong.

When school was over I had four guys’ phone numbers in my locker. They all want to take me out! I smiled and said to myself that Mr. Copper really knew how to make me look better. When I looked into his room he was working so I went to the steps out front and sat reading my book. Two more guys came up to talk with me. They gave me their numbers too. Now I had 6 guys wanting to take me out. As I sat there I began to realize that my skirt was really short and when I sat it was very, very short. I smiled!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.