How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

I was now 16, Barbara had just turned 18, and that meant she was legal. Ha ha ha like that stopped her from fucking my dad or whomever she wanted. She was now in college locally and I was in high school starting my junior year. I was now 5’4” and had the same body as before except my hips were a little bigger, I was maturing. My measurements were 33B/C 19 32.

In school my classes were OK, just average. That is except for one class which had a God as the teacher. He was tall, build like an Olympian and he was dark. I’m sure he was mixed blood and had dark eyes and hair. He had a smile that melted my heart and made my pussy drip. The class was geography/history and I had it 2 days a week last period.

Mr. Cooper was his name and he made a point of looking at all the girls who came into the room. When I had his class I always wore a short skirt and a top that I hoped show off my breasts. No, not low cut but tight and bright. I wore those things hoping Daniel Cooper would notice me.

I don’t know why there were girls in my class who were built like playboy models and had huge tits long legs and asses that would turn any man’s head, unless they were gay? But he always smiled at me and always looked at my legs as I sat down.

There were times during the term that Mr. Cooper would have one of these beautiful big tit, big ass girls I mentioned stay after class. There were rumors about orgies, and raw sex with them and Mr. Cooper, but no one ever found out anything inappropriate. The girls never talked about what they stayed after class for, and it was all gossip.

It seemed that the gossip was that Mr. Cooper has a new young girl stay after class about a month with him before he had a new one. Old news was that one girl had spent the entire term being his sex slave. No one knew who that was or if it was even true. But because Mr. Cooper was so good looking and had muscles on top of his muscles, the girls all talked about it all the time when they saw a new girl staying after the class was over.

Mr. Cooper didn’t assign seats and we could sit anywhere we wanted. I always got to class early and sat in the front row. I knew he could see up my skirt a little as I sat with my knees opened just a couple inches. I smiled at him when I saw him looking and I crossed my leg and my skirt went up my thighs. I was very slow adjusting it again.

One day after that he asked me to stay after class. I was shocked. When we were alone he asked me if I wanted some advice on how to dress? I told him I was listening. He told me I had beautiful skin and a nice slim figure. He told me he was sure l could be a teen model if I fixed my hair and makeup differently and of course wore different clothing. I was wondering if he told all the girls that same line. So I said: “Exactly what do you mean Mr. Cooper?”

He smiled at me and said: “Well first of all your hair. You should wear it down Vastie. It’s long and silky and shinny and a real asset to your face if it was worn down around your ears. Try it like that for a few days.”

I told him I would think about it. Then I asked what else? He said I didn’t have to do anything he suggested but he was sure I would get a bunch of praise if I did. Then he said: “You wear to much make up. You’re young and so very beautiful; you actually need very little if any at all. Your skin is smooth, and you have no blemishes. I suggest you only use eye liner and shadow to accentuate them. Your eyes are stunning. When you look at someone I can see they focus on your eyes. They are so blue Vastie. Just another suggestion, try it along with your hair down.

I laughed and said: “Yea you know why they look at my eyes ... because I have no breasts!”

Mr. Cooper smiled at me and looked right at my tits, I folder my arms across my chest. I tried to hide my little breasts. I mean 33B/C against 38Ds is no contest when boys look at girls. Mr. Cooper said: “You have nice breasts and you know it. You’re not huge but then some breasts that are huge are ugly.”

I laughed again and said: “Yea tell that to the boys.”

He smiled at me and said: “Well BOYS will be boys. But, older guys can see you have breasts and they should viewed as a real asset to your entire body Vastie. Boys have a thing about big tits! Because they haven’t seen many or they seen them in magazines if they have seen any at all. They don’t know any better. While men appreciate breasts that are firm, round and full. If they sit up high without any support. Big breast always need help or they sag from their own weight.”

I didn’t know what to say about talking about tits with my teacher. So I just said: “I guess men are grown up. And boys are ... well just that, boys.”

He said: “Exactly. Now if you wore a different type of bra, say one that lifts your breasts they would stand out more against your top. I’d be very happy to help you look for the right ones if you like.”

I blushed like hell. He smiled at me and said: “It’s just a suggestion I’m sure you and your mom or girl friend could pick one out too.”

With that he told me to just try what he suggested. And we packed up out books and left for the day. Nothing else happened. I wondered if the other girls had had a sort of fashion and make up chat with Mr. Cooper. I couldn’t remember what the other girls looked like before they were talked to by Mr. Cooper.

When I got home I released my hair from the pony tale I was wearing. I washed my face and applied just the eye make up. Then I stood there looking in the mirror. Not bad I was thinking to myself. I pulled my blouse over my head and stood there in my bra looking at my tits. I used my hands to lift them as that type of bra would do. I wondered how Mr. Cooper knew how that bra would lift my breasts and give me a much deeper cleavage. Wearing that kind of bra did made my tits look bigger. I liked that.

So after dinner I went to the mall and purchased two new one, a black and a white one. I tried them on and they did help me breasts look bigger. I smiled as I put a low cut blouse up and bent forward. My cleavage was deeper and the bra made my breasts look larger. It was the magic of underwear I guess. Speaking of underwear, I also needed panties. I purchased a 4 pack. All bright colors red black blue and one white pair.

The next day I wore slacks and a blouse to school. My new bra was under the blouse pushing my tits out and making them look a little better, bigger. I did turn a couple heads walking down the hallway. As I walked into Mr. Cooper class he sat at his desk working. He looked up to see who was coming into his room. He saw me and smiled and told me to close the door and to come stand by his desk. I did and he said: “Very nice indeed!! Turn to the side give me a side view of your new breasts.

I did as he asked and he said it again: “Very, very nice. Sit down Vastie let’s chat some more. See you do have breasts. And you look so much better Vastie, more mature. And see I told you, you had breasts, beautiful breasts. The new bra really helps to accent them too. They look much bigger don’t you think?”

I smiled and told him: “Yes, I think so too. Thank you for the suggestions.”

He looked at my face and didn’t say anything. He just kept looking. Finally he said: ‘You are so lovely, so very beautiful. You really don’t need much make up at all. How do you like the way you look with just eye make up and on?”

I told him I did like it and again I thanked him. He waved his hand like ‘no problem’. Then I asked him how did he know all about these woman things. He smiled and said: “I have had a great many women in my life Vastie and I just seem to know what would make then better. Well maybe better isn’t the right word, maybe the word is beautiful. Se I believe all women are in some way beautiful, like a face or body personality and so on. Every woman has a special something to offer. Some women are sexual; some have an air about them that makes them sexier. You are one of those women. There’s something about you that attracts me to you.

Then he said: “Why the slacks? You really do look so much better in a skirt or dress. You have great legs and should always show them off. Slacks show off your rear end. And you have a nice round one that’s for sure. But it’s your legs that are special. They are athletic and firm and never should be hidden by slacks. There’s a place for slacks and jeans but not in school. You should show off your legs.”

I smiled and asked: “And the skirt or dress should be short, right?”

He laughed and said: “Well Ill leave that up to you but you can always lift the hem and show off more leg cant you? You can show your legs to everyone walking down the hallway or street as you pass them. And, you can show off more of your legs to the guy or guys you want to see them. I once dated a girl who went to a catholic school she would roll her skirt up around her stomach as she rode with me showing off her thighs to me. When we got to her school she would roll them down again so the skirt was below her knees.”

I told him I understood. He smiled and said: “Slacks when you have too, skirts when you want to show off those beautiful legs to someone. Right?”

“Right”, I said. And again I stood up and walked to the door. I turned my head and he was looking at my ass I knew it. “Mr. Cooper!” I shook my finger at him.

He smiled and said: “You do have a great ass baby!”

I blushed and left.

The next day I wore my new bra, and panties! I wore only eye make up and I wore a short skirt. As he walked back and forth in front of the class he would always look down at me and I would smile up at him. When he sat in front of the class during the period he pulled his chair out from behind his desk and sit in front of me. I was always sitting in the middle of the room in the front row and I gave him at least 2 or 3 shots up my skirt. I always wore sexy panties with bright colors like red, or green or black. Today I wore new black ones and for some reason he smiled more at me.

When class was over that day he asked me to stay again as the rest of the class left. As the last kid left the room he shut the door and looked directly at my legs. He smiled at me and told me I had beautiful legs. I smiled back at him and recrossed my legs letting my skirt rise up my thighs. As I did, Mr. Cooper licked his lips. He asked me to put both feet on the floor. I did what he asked. He took his chair and sat right in front of me like always. We were about 2 feet apart.

I watched as he adjusted his cock in his slacks for the second time. He said: “You know Vastie you don’t have to do anything I ask you to do today but I would love if you did. You are extremely lovely did you know that? I swear you could be a model.”

I looked at his crotch and I could see he was getting a hard-on and it looked big. In my little girl voice I asked him: “What do you want me to do Mr. Cooper?”

And than I smiled at him as I lifted my eyes towards his face. He said: “You know what? I bet you have on black panties today, don’t you?”

I shook my head yes as my mouth went dry. He smiled as he said: “I would really love to see those black panties again. I mean I only got a quick look at them during class and I love black panties on sexy women with great legs. Would you open your legs for me and let me see then again?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.