Start Every Day With a Smile
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Roman begins to slowly undress the squirming Lucy, removing her shirt. When she sits up to assist him in removing the shirt form her shoulder, she kisses him deeply at the same time. Lucy isn’t wearing a bra so her breasts tumble into view once the shirt is removed. He gently pushes her back onto the bed and then dips his head to kiss her distended nipples. His mouth gently surrounds one and he teases it with the tip of his tongue. The woman moans and arches her back, feeding her breast to him. He repeats the procedure on the other breast and Lucy begins beating his back with her tiny fists, demanding that she stop with the teasing and starts with the fucking.

“Damn you, Roman, fuck me,” she cries. “I want that fucking dick in me. Fuck me now, you bastard.”

Roman trails kisses down her belly, ending at the edge of her mound. He hooks his thumbs onto the waistband of her panties and removed them and her jeans at the same time. He slowly slides them down her body and stands at the end of the bed when he finally pulls them off her feet, leaving the naked woman moaning in the center of the bed. He quickly peels off his own clothes before kneeling between her feet, leaning down to kiss her clit.

Lucy’s hips jump off the bed at his hot, wet contact. Roman slides his hands under her ass and grasps her ass cheeks to prevent her from bucking him off, then replaces his mouth on her clit. When his tongue lashes at her hardened bud, she screams and bucks her hips off the bed. He keeps his mouth fastened to her clit and continues lapping through the protective cover and across the hardened tip of her clit. At each motion, she explodes her pelvis upward and, on the third tongue pass, she peaks her orgasm and suspends her body in mid-air for seconds until the peak passes.

When she relaxes, she blows out a huge breath and starts gasping for air while Roman keeps his hot mouth covering her clit. He moves upward to kiss her belly and breasts until his lips reach hers and his cock touching her entrance. She surrounds him with both her arms and legs, pulling him to her. Lucy wants nothing more than to immense herself into his being. Roman pushes his hips forward and impales the moaning woman on his hard spike.

“Fuck, I can’t believe I forgot how big it is,” she confesses. “Oh, it’s so good. Fuck me, Roman. Fuck me.”

She repeats her chanting as the man begins pumping himself into and out of her grasping cunt. Harder and faster he goes, and in a very short while, she climaxes again. Like he did with Brea, Roman continues right through this orgasm and into the beginning of another. But this time he is nearing his own completion and she feels the heat in her pussy. “Yes, Roman. That’s it!” she wails. “Give it to me now, baby. Give all your cum!”

The woman’s hot, grasping cunt virtually pulls the cum from his impaling prick. Spurt after spurt blasts the back wall of her wanting womb. His orgasm seems to go on forever and he can’t believe how long it lasts or how good it feels. Lucy wails more when she feels his hot cum filling her and immediately pushes herself to yet another orgasm, digging her nails into his back when she climaxes again. They were both gasping for breath and he moves to support his weight on his elbows to allow her space to breathe. As his breathing returns to near normal, he begins kissing her face, the light kisses that he knows she adores.

“That was better than the last time,” Lucy surmises. “Words can’t express just how good it was.”

“Well, it’s not just me,” he murmurs. You tasted better than ever and your pussy just sucked the cum right out of me.”

“Tell me the truth,” she whispers. “Is Brea really good in bed?”

“Yes, she’s just like you,” he says truthfully. “You seemed to have passed on your looks and your skills.”

“Well, what can I say?” she smirks. “It must be in the genes.”

“How about we go for a drink before heading back?” the man offers.

“That sounds great,” she agrees. “But that means you have to get out of me and I don’t like that idea at all. Oh, you bastard, you slipped out. That’s not nice at all.”

“Sorry, you pushed me out,” he says grinning.

Lucy returns the grin broadly. “Alright, no excuses. Let’s go get that drink.”

A half hour later they are sitting on a bar patio, listening to and sipping their drinks, holding hands. An hour later, they mount the hover bike for the leisurely ride back to Lucy’s bungalow where they discover a sleeping Brea on the sofa.

They quietly decide to let her sleep, although Lucy insists on covering her with a light blanket. Roman and Lucy go to bed, cuddling up together very tight. They sleep through the night almost without moving. In the morning, Roman is the first to awaken and quietly slips from the bed. He visits the bathroom and brushes his teeth then crawls back into bed.

Lucy feels him get into the bed and reaches for him. She kisses his cheek, wrapping her arms around him, whispering in his ear. “You just stay right here, I’ll be back in a minute.”

Roman nods and pats her ass when she rises from the bed and pads toward the bathroom. In a very short time, she is back in the bed, kissing and hugging him. She presses her breasts to his chest and her clit to his hardening cock, moaning lightly with the contact. He presses her to him and begins kissing her neck, causing her to sigh and hold him tighter.

“Oh Roman, I missed you,” she tells him again. “Fuck me, please, I want you right now.”

Roman rolls the woman onto her back and slips between her outspread legs. His member is poised at her entrance as he holds his weight easily on his forearms and knees. Lucy wraps her legs around his waist, press him to her and causing his cock to touch her nether lips with more urgency. He takes the hint and plunges in.

Roman’s erection pierces her like parting the sea, driving in to her hungry cunt and causing Lucy to moan with delight. He presses forward until he is completely imbedded inside her. She locks her ankles behind his ass and tightens her legs, forcing him even deeper into her warm, wet cavity. As he moves within her, Lucy begins her chant at a whisper. “Fill me, Roman. Fuck me, Roman. Push that big dick in me, Roman. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

At her insistence, the man begins pulling back and reentering her. He moves his hips forward and back in a steady and precise rhythm, which she soon joins, pressing her pelvis forward to meet his every thrust. Her moans rise higher in pitch and volume as they continue their fucking. Roman covers her mouth with his to keep from disturbing Brea who is sleeping just feet from the bed.

And it doesn’t take long before Lucy stiffens in climax, followed by a huge release of breath. She gasps for air while he continues fucking her, driving her to another orgasm on the heels of her first one. She moans and joins in the rhythm, pushing herself to orgasm again and again before he himself gushes. His hot seed shoots deep inside her grasping cunt. They both pause, pressed together as hard as they can be, while the peak of their respective orgasms hit them and they lie basking in the warm glow of their love.

From the sofa, Brea is peeking over the top. “Oh, have you started without me?”

“Yes, I just couldn’t wait,” Lucy proclaims. “But there will be time for everybody, I promise. Now come over her and join us for a while. I think we all could use a cuddle this morning.”

Brea eagerly jumps at the chance and is under the covers next tot Roman in seconds. Although he is still technically inside Lucy, he leans over and kisses the girl warmly. Brea wraps her arms around his neck and returns his kiss, then turns to her mother and repeats her actions. His limp member slides out of Lucy’s wet cunt and he rolls between the two naked women, wrapping an arm around each of them and pressing them to him.

Brea slides her leg over the man’s and lets his prick feel the warmth of her thigh. It responds with a light twitch and the girl realizes that she just might get fucked this morning too, if she plays her cards right. She reaches her hand down to grasp his nearly limp prick and holds it tenderly, massaging it lightly with her fingers.

Lucy’s hand brushes just as lightly across her daughter’s fingers and she instantly realizes just what the girl is trying to do. She moves to rest her body on Roman’s at an angle that doesn’t interfere with Brea’s manipulation of his manhood and kisses him with tongue, lips and teeth. Brea feels the resulting stiffening of his member during this episode and mentally thanking her mother for helping her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.