Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

After dinner is delivered, Brea begins to relax. When Roman suggests that she take off her shoes and does likewise, the girl laughs nervously before removing her shoes. She then explains that she thought for a moment he was going to suggest that she takes off her shirt. The man says that she could do that as well, but only if she is ready. He seats her at the table and kissed the side of her neck in the process.

When dinner is finished, he cleans up the mess. When he turns around from putting the leftover in the refrigerator, he sees that the girl has indeed removed her shirt. Her eyes are on the floor and Roman steps in front of her, placing his hand on her chin to raise her face to look at him.

“You look just like your mother,” he tells her. “It’s incredible how everything is the same, including your bodies.”

The girl looks up and directly into his eyes. She grins and wraps her arms around his neck and places her lips on his mouth, driving her tongue forward. Roman responds immediately by pushing his hardening member against her mound. They grind their bodies together in a passionate kiss that lasts a long time. When the kiss ends, they are both breathing heavily and Brea isn’t quite sure what to do next.

Roman takes control of the situation, taking her upstairs to the bedroom and laying her back on the bed and removing her bra. As she closes her eyes, he begins kissing her breasts lightly, sucking only occasionally on the distended nipples. Brea moans her pleasure at his kisses, arching her back to feed her breasts to him. As her temperature rises, he begins pulling at her nipples lightly with his lips and his teeth. She is going wild with new sensations.

Roman starts to caress her body with his hands, lightly running his fingertips across her thighs. He brushes her mound, still covered by her panties, and her hips jump involuntarily. She grips his shoulders with her fingernails as he continues to tease her by almost touching her nether lips. She widens her legs, giving him access to her and praying silently that he touch her in her most sensitive places.

The man continues to kiss and lick her belly while at the same time running his fingers across her inner thighs, just brushing her mound. Finally, he slips his digits into her panties, pulling them gently off her body. The girl all but holds her breath, waiting with closed eyes for his next move. This is new to her and she wants it to be perfect. Roman quickly removes the rest of his clothes and kneels on the bed between her legs. He bends down and lightly kisses just above her clit, bringing out a loud moan from the girl. He licks and kisses the area thoroughly, then slides his hands under her ass to hold her in place while he continues his ministrations. The man draws his tongue straight through the protective covering of her clit and across the engorged pearl itself, sending her into a wild thrashing of her hips, moaning aloud and begging him to fuck her.

“Oh, Roman, that’s so good,” she coos. “Fuck me, please fuck me. Put it inside me.”

Roman ignores her cries and instead licks deeper, flattening his tongue and dragging it through her nether lips. She suddenly crosses her legs, trapping his head between her hot thighs, stiffening her body. Brea freezes in this position for several long seconds and then lets out a huge breath before starting to relax her thighs. He kisses her clit lightly, drawing a deep breath himself, satisfied that he just got her off licking her. He moves his lips up to her belly and starts kissing her lightly, moving to her breast, her chin and finally her mouth.

When his lips reach her, the head of his cock reaches her nether lips and he feels her shudder at the contact. Roman gently pushes his pelvis forward, forcing the tip to breach her opening and slips inside her. Brea moans when she feels the large head penetrating her and marvels at the feeling. This is nothing like the fake cock she and her mother use. This is hot and alive!

“Fuck, Roman,” she groans. “Fill me. Fill me. I love it!” The man pushes his hip further and further until a last he is inside her completely. He rests for a moment to allow her to get used to the feeling of being filled by a live cock. “Holy fuck, it feels great!”

Roman responds to her cries and pulls out almost to the tip before ramming himself back into her. She grunts and holds him even tighter as he continues his fucking action, pulling back and slamming forward. The girl pushes her hips forward to meet him, driving him deeper into her with each thrust. Finally, she arches her back and freezes again, followed by a huge burst of air signaling that she has once again orgasmed, this time with a man’s cock deep inside her.

Roman continues his bombardment of her young cunt while his hardened member strains to complete its own climax. Again and again he pounds his hips forward until his balls bounce off her ass and she moans loudly under his assault. In minutes he is nearing completion and warns her he is about to cum.

“Yes, yes, cum in me,” she pleads. “I want to feel ... oh, it’s getting bigger...”

With one more entry, his cock bursts forth its hot fluid. He slams into her once, twice, three times, emptying his balls deep into her womb. Her walls grip him, milking the man with expert precision. Roman’s eyes are closed while he concentrates on completing his orgasm and the girl squeals her absolute delight when she feels his hot seed blast into the back of her distended womb. They freeze together as hard as they can possibly press.

After a few moments, they begin to relax and Roman showers kisses all over her face. He kisses her nose, her eyes, her forehead, her cheeks, finally kissing her lightly on her panting mouth. Brea maintains a death grip on his shoulders all the while, not wanting him to slip away. Her legs are locked around his waist and she feels that he is in fact such a part of her that she can’t afford to lose him. She is in her own little heaven.

“Oh, Roman, that was just awesome,” she sighs. “I never dreamed it could be so wonderful.”

“Well, you’re just as awesome as your mother,” he counters quickly. “But you know, it takes two to make this feel so good.

“Mmm, that’s for sure,” she says. “Did you really have a good time? I mean you’re not just saying that to make me happy, are you?”

“No, I’m not lying to you, Brea,” he answers seriously. “You are absolutely fantastic and I don’t want this to end here tonight.”

“Then you can fuck me again,” she says, grinning. “I love your dick and your kisses. I know this is too soon, but I think I love you. I love you as much as my mom does!”

“Will you stay the night?” he asks. “I’d really like that, Brea.”

“Yes, I’ll stay the night, but you’ll have to do something for me first,” she says, grinning mischievously.

“And what’s that?” he asks, grinning right back.

“You’ll have to fuck me again.”

“I don’t think that that will be a problem,” he says.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.