Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Roman and Lucy rest for a bit before dressing and heading out into the city for dinner. They relive the events of the last couple days, dinning outdoors and walking around the city hand in hand. They spend the evening mostly enjoying each other’s company until finally heading to his apartment where Roman gives Lucy a ride back to her bungalow.

The next morning things are back on track, at least where work is concerned. Little does Roman know that Brea is already making plans that will change his life dramatically. Lucy is the first to find out when she sends a call to her daughter.

“Good morning, Brea,” Lucy’s green hologram says. “How are you this fine morning? You were gone by the time I woke up.”

“I’m great, Mom,” Brea answers smiling. “You got in pretty late and fell asleep quick. I didn’t want to wake you this morning. Do I need to ask how it went with you?”

Lucy smiles and giggles a little. “I’ve never been better and it went fabulous. Did you miss me?”

“Yes,” Brea says exaggeratedly. “It’s was absolutely boring being all alone. I did some swimming and walking on the beach and I had to fight off so many boys.”

“Maybe you should have gotten you some,” Lucy teases.

“Mom!” Brea shouts. “I don’t want any of those boys.” She grins and tries to hide it, but Lucy catches it.

“What happened?” Lucy asks.

“Not much, except I did have an extremely detailed daydream about Roman,” Brea says. “Otherwise nothing much happened.”

“What kind of daydream?” Lucy’s curiosity now piqued. “Tell me more. It sounds like you have a good story. Then I’ll tell you about what happened to me.”

“Alright,” Brea says, feeling giddy. “Let me go in Roman’s office. I don’t want anyone to stumble in on us.” She picks up the communicator and sets it on Roman’s desk, sitting in his chair. “Door closed and we’re all alone now.”

“So go on then, tell me,” Lucy prods. “What was your dream about?”

“Well, it started the day after you left. I woke up and I was kind of horny. Since you weren’t there I was left to just lay there thinking about sex. I reached for one of our vibrators and started massaging myself when the thought suddenly struck me that I was making love to Roman.” Brea sighs and shudders at the thought. “His cock would be inside me instead of just massaging my breasts.”

“Well, at least you know your anatomy,” Lucy says a little sarcastically. “Go on.”

“Anyway, I started moving the toy lower and it occurred to me that it was shaped like a dildo, but without the head.” She pauses and raises an eyebrow. “It’s the hard plastic one that you really don’t like. So I started moving the head all over my pussy lips and then started pushing the vibrating point into myself. It felt really good, but not quite like the cock-shaped ones you fuck me with.”

“I know what you mean,” Lucy interrupts. “I’ve been there before.”

“So, the more I pushed it into me the better it felt. I know Roman’s cock, or any man’s for that matter, doesn’t vibrate, but it felt good to feel something inside me.” She narrows her eyes at the hologram of her mother. “Since you left me hanging. Anyway, I pushed it in as far as I could and closed my legs to feel the vibrations everywhere, but then it wasn’t enough.”

“It never is,” Lucy remarks.

“So I reached down and grabbed the end of it and began pushing it into my cunt and pulling it out, like I was being fucked.” She pauses to lick her lips. “I imagined it was Roman’s cock and ... oh, Mom, I orgasmed so many time that I lost count. Fuck, I’m wet just telling you about it now.”

“You’ve got me all wet too, honey,” Lucy says. “You better get ready before Roman gets there.”

“What are you going to do?” Brea asks.

Lucy grins. “I’m going to break out the toys and do some imagining of my own. I swear, every time I have sex with that man I feel him inside me for days.”

“But what about you?” her daughter protests.

“What about me?” Lucy asks, lifting an eyebrow.

“You are going to tell me about your time with Roman, aren’t you?”

“Alright, but I’m going to have to make it quick before he shows up,” Lucy tells her. “Besides, I’m horny as hell now.” She then proceeds to relate the events of her time with the man, leaving the details of their sexual encounters to Brea’s own imagination. At the end of the conversation, Lucy wishes her daughter good luck.

Just as Brea closes down the communicator, the office door opens and Roman is standing there with two cups of coffee. He looks in and sees a blushing Brea seated at his desk with her hand on the device. “You just missed my mom,” Brea says. “How did everything go?”

“It was excellent, as if you didn’t know already,” Roman answers. He can’t help but smile at the thought. “How was yours?”

“Mostly boring, but alright,” she answers. “There is the meeting you set up in about ten minutes. Do I need to delay it?”

“No, I’m actually ready,” he says, handing out a cup. Brea walks around the desk and is a step away, grabbing the cup when he says, “By the way, I delivered your message to Lucy and this is her reply.” He leans over and kisses her on the mouth, allowing his tongue to slide across her lips and linger a brief moment.

Brea savors the kiss, standing still while his lips are attached to her and smiles. Then she pulls away, taking the coffee with her.

­-

The rest of the day is filled with work and they barely speak to each other. By the end of the day, Brea sticks her head in the door of his office and asks if he wants to have dinner with her. Roman immediately accepts.

They go a few blocks to a local coffee shop where they sit in a booth in the back. After they order, Brea starts the conversation. “So how was your weekend? I understand you did quite a bit.”

“Lucy reported to you,” he says with a chuckle. “But yes, we did quite a bit. We walked along the shoreline and sat on the grass near the river. I did a little work at the office and then we had dinner. Then I took your mother on a ride through the mountains to Protectorate Town.”

“And that’s all you did?” she asks, pouting her lips.

“Yes, I think that’s everything,” the man says. “Your mother and I had our private times together but that was about it in terms of activities.” He gives her an inquisitive look. “Why? Were you expecting something else?”

“No,” she answers, shaking her head. “Not really. I just wondered how you would cover the intimate times with my mother and you passed with flying colors.”

“Are you curious or jealous?” he asks, grinning. “I haven’t been in this position before so your reactions will be quite new to me. I mean, do you really want me to tell you the details of the intimate things Lucy and I do to or for each other?”

“No, not really,” she says with a shrug. “That’s between you and her. I would just be concerned what you said about you and me. I guess I don’t really have to worry about that.”

“Whatever happens to the three of us will be only between the three of us,” he says. “Things done separately will stay that way.”

“That sounds great,” she says, smiling joyfully. ‘Now, Roman, where do we go from here? I’ve never had a date where ending up in bed was a sure thing. I don’t know how I am supposed to act in this situation.”

“I think the answer is to act normal,” he replies. “Remember how you reacted this morning when I kissed you?” Brea nods her head. “That was a normal reaction and that is what I would expect from you most of the time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.