Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The alarm beeps and this time it is Roman the reaches to turn it off. It is a bright morning and the day he promised to take Lucy for a ride through the mountains and over to Protectorate Town. He jumps out of bed and heads straight for the bathroom, closing the door quietly as not to disturb his sleeping lover. He showers, returning to the bed and sitting on the edge to kiss her awake like she did to him.

“Good morning, sunshine,” he coos. “It’s time to rise and shine.”

Lucy blinks herself awake, eyes settling on him. “Good morning, Roman. It’s the day we ride!”

“We sure are,” he says with a bright smile. “I’ll get the coffee started. You get a shower.” He gets up off the bed. “Take your time. I woke you up a little early so that you don’t have to rush.”

“Could I get maybe an egg with that coffee?” she asks sheepishly.

The man grins. “Sure, but it’s going to cost you a kiss.”

“Come here then,” Lucy says smiling. “I’ll pay you double if you add a slice of toast.”

Hey kiss warmly then he extracts himself to attend to his promised task. When Lucy arrives downstairs dressed, she immediately bites into the toast and egg, declaring the meal tasty. They load the hover bike with a few drinks and snacks and then they climb on. Roman starts up the piece of machinery and they are off for a day of adventure.

They move through the side streets and end up on the road leading into the mountains, the same road they had their little romp not that long ago on the side of the road. The memory of that fill Lucy’s mind and she smiles at it. She settles back to enjoy the view, feeling exhilaration that she wouldn’t be able to explain to anyone else.

Trees line both sides of the road as the road itself starts to twist left and right. Eventually the mountain itself begins to close in on the road. Lucy starts to feel the movement of the hover bike, following the road at high speeds. Roman is very good at handling the curve and the machine and Lucy isn’t at all scared. As they climb, the road curves more sharply. Roman slows at some of these curves while speeding up at others.

Finally they break out on top of the plateau. Here the road twists and turns to conform to the side of the mountain but the views across the valley are breathtaking. Lucy sees the buildings in the distance announcing Protectorate Town where they are headed and watches intently as they drew nearer to it. Then the man slows dramatically as they close in on the entrance to a small mountain town. Lucy marvels at the sights, amazed at how a town can be built up here in the mountains.

Once outside the town, the speed is once again raised. A few miles down the road, which is once again as winding as the mountain is, they begin to descend to the valley. Here and there are cattle grazing in the fields on either side of the road. The valley is surrounded by mountains, extending far into the distance in either direction. They slow for another small town. Roman finds a spot at the curb and stops the hover bike. They climb off and take a break for a snake and a cold drink. This also prompted some light conversation between the two. The beauty of Prion is absolutely breathtaking. If either thought Dominion City was beautiful, this place gives them a new perspective.

Eventually Roman announces that they have to get going. So Lucy hugs him tight when she climbs back on. The ride continues up the valley and back up the plateau and then back down it, all the way to Protectorate Town. The city isn’t as large as Dominion City, but it is still grand. Sitting at the base of the mountain, it has a glorious view in every direction. Also to Lucy’s surprise is the festival taking place here.

After parking, the two lovers stroll through the city’s festival. They enjoy a few rides and some of the tasty treats the vendors are selling. They take in a couple shows and events with others showing off their skills with their hover bikes. After a couple hours they have a serious lunch in the city center where the festival cook-off takes place. Lucy walks by Roman’s side, grinning and laughing the whole time.

The food is good and the drinks are cold. There is a small local band playing music much enjoyed by the residents of the city, including both Lucy and Roman. They take their time, sampling as much off the food as their stomachs will allow. As the day progresses on, Lucy feels herself getting closer and closer to Roman, much more than she had since meeting him. They have great chemistry and she feels they are a perfect match. And once Brea is brought fully into the fold, everything will be perfect.

Eventually Roman announces that it is time to go. Being stuck on the mountain at night is not something he wants to do. They mount the hover bike and head out, speeding through the mountain and the towns they passed earlier in the day. Eventually they arrive back at his apartment, cutting off the bike.

Lucy steps off, with the biggest smile on her face that he has seen yet. “What a marvelous day, Roman,” she says, hugging him. “I’ve never had such a wonderful time. When can we do this again?”

“I’m glad you liked it,” he says, smiling back at the woman. “And we can do this again anytime you want, provided I don’t have to work.”

She smiles at this. “In the meantime, what do you have planned?”

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m hungry,” Roman announces. “So I was thinking dinner on the river followed by a session of lovemaking to keep me going.”

“I can settle for dinner by the river and me in your bed,” she says grinning. “I need a shower before we go though. Do we have time?”

“Only if I can join you,” Roman answers, acting devilish.

“Well, come on then, before the water gets cold,” Lucy says. She scampers across the living room and up the stairs to the bathroom, removing her clothes as she goes, laughing all the way. Roman doesn’t begin removing his clothes as he walks after her. He doesn’t rush since there is no escape for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.