Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Roman watches Lucy eat the simple dinner that he prepared. And although they are both half naked, they are also very tired from their recent activity. He turns the conversation to the days ahead and begins to explain what he has already planned. “I have a something planned for us in the next few days. I thought maybe we could take a trip through the mountains and maybe over to Protectorate Town.”

“That sounds like a lot of fun,” she says. “What would you like to do tonight?”

“How about a walk down by the river?” he offers. “It’s so nice tonight and I think that would be a nice way to slow down after this week.”

“Let’s get dressed first,” Lucy says with a giggle. “They’re not so strict on the beach, but I doubt being in the middle of the city we can walk around half naked.”

He shrugs. “I guess that’s a small price to pay for a walk in the moonlight with you.”

They clean up the kitchen and cover themselves, then walk hand in hand down to the riverbank. The sounds of the city are all around them, but with the lights and the serenity of the river, the noise isn’t really that much of a bother. They sit on the grass by the bank, just out of the lighted area and cuddle together. Lucy’s head is on Roman’s shoulder and his arms are around her. She turns her head toward him and he kisses her lightly. The kiss lingers and the woman turns her body toward him. Roman takes the opportunity to lie back on the ground, taking her with him. Lucy eases her body onto his, although not completely. And after a few more kisses, re rolls her over and she spreads her legs to allow him to be on top of her with her legs wrapped around him.

“Roman, fuck me, please,” she whispers imploringly. “I want your cock inside me.”

“We’ll have to be quiet,” he replies. “There are other strolling in the park here and any noise is going to give us away.”

“I promise,” she says hurriedly. “Now get that big fucking dick out of your pants and into mine.”

Roman raises himself up onto his knees and looks around. There isn’t a soul in sight. So he unzips his pants and pulls his underwear aside to allow his already hardening member to be exposed. In the meantime, Lucy is quickly removing her panties and repositioning herself beneath him. She rewraps her legs around him and quickly pulls the man down to her. Roman moves her shirt up to allow his erection to pierce her nether lips and enter her in one shove.

Lucy muffles a cry, tightening her grip on his shoulders. “Come on, Roman, fuck me,” she begs. “Hurry, before someone comes.”

“I want you to cum, Lucy,” he growls. “Not anyone else.” He pumps his hips up and down as quickly as he can. The fire in his steely hose rages and he is ready to explode in a very short time.

The woman can feel his impending explosion and urges him on with whispered words in his ear. “Yes, Roman. Come on. Cum now. Fill me up with your cream.”

At her urgings, the man shoots his load deep into her. She bites his shoulder when she fills her womb being filled and it pushes her to her own orgasm. Her nails bite equally into his back while her legs lock even tighter around him while they lay in the grass by the riverbank. In a few moments, it is over and they are both breathing heavily, although still connected. Lucy releases his shoulder and lies back on the grass, grinning from ear to ar.

“See, you are fabulous,” she says. “Thank you so much for that.”

“You’re very welcome,” he answers, not bothering to argue who is the more exciting of the two. “But I think we need to rearrange ourselves before we get caught.”

Roman pulls his cock out of her drooling cunt and reinserts it into his pants. He kneels up and reaches for her panties, which she quickly puts in place between her legs, squeezing tight. He rolls to her side and kisses her gently. And after a while Lucy retrieves her panties from between her legs and puts them on, commenting that she would surely squish them when she walks. They stroll back up the hill very slowly, holding hands tightly all the way.

By the time they finally return to his apartment, they are very tired. They curl up in bed, holding each other. In a mere few minutes they are sound asleep.


Roman wakes up first in the morning, grinning as he watches Lucy sleep next to him. He can’t remember a more pleasing sight than this. He quietly slips out of the bed, goes to the bathroom and then tiptoes past her and into the kitchen. He makes a pot of coffee and several slices of toast, placing them on a try next to a stack of pancakes, eggs and bacon. With the tray in hand, he returns upstairs to the bedroom and wakes her.

“Good morning,” he says. “Rise and shine. Breakfast is served if you care to sit up a little.”

“Oh, Roman, breakfast in bed,” she says surprised. “How wonderful this is. Thank you.”

When she is settled in a comfortable sitting position, Roman sits on the edge of the bed and offers her the breakfast tray. They kiss lightly, stretching across the tray. Then she begins to eat the variety of food he prepared for her. “I don’t think I can remember a time I was served breakfast in bed. This is absolutely wonderful of you.”

“It is my pleasure,” he says, smiling warmly. “You have me for the morning until I have to go.”

“Where are you going?” she asks, feeling a slight disappointment. “Don’t tell me you have work to do.”

“Just a few things I have to tie up,” he answers. “It shouldn’t be more than a few hours, but I didn’t get a chance to do it yesterday.”

“Alright, but since it is a nice day, I thought maybe you could take me for a quick ride,” she says, sounding hopeful.

“Of course,” he quickly answers. “After you’ve finished breakfast, I’ll take you on a tour. The neighborhood runs around the river. I got view it before I got here, but it’s much lovelier in person. But I’m sure it will be better with you.” He leans over and kisses her again, this time teasingly inserting his tongue into her open mouth.

After cleaning up and dressing, they mount his hover bike. They ride easily for about two hours, deviating from the neighborhood to tour the city. Since neither of them has been here long, it becomes a great way to see the wonders of the city and find places they can visit at a later date. They stop and her and there to inspect something closer and to enjoy a sight before returning to Lucy’s bungalow. Once inside, he grabs Lucy and kisses her fiercely, his tongue dancing inside her mouth, his hands roaming her body.

She begins to tremble and tightens her grip on his shoulders, mashing her mouth to his and pressing her pelvis firmly against him. When they break the kiss, they are both breathing heavily. They suddenly smile at one another and kiss again, this time with less urgency. When the kiss breaks, Lucy steps back and places her hand on his chest. “You better get that work finished. I’ll be here when you get back.”

“Will Brea be here?” he asks sounding hopeful.

“Probably not,” she says. “Besides, I told you it was going to be just us. Now go.” She kisses him lightly then pretends to push him out the door.

Roman is grinning so broadly that he thinks his face will crack. He leans forward and kisses her quickly, then turns and walks back to his hover bike. With a wave of his hand, he turns the bike and drives off the sand and onto the street. In seconds, he is gone from sight but firmly imbedded in Lucy’s heart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.