Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Almost immediately after lunch, Roman calls the meeting to order. He then introduces himself and Brea, making sure that the group understands that she is his secretary and that information intended for him can and will be passed to her. He then asks the team members to introduce themselves. When all this is finished, he starts the serious business of discussing the project. He explains what the company that hired their company would like in their advertisements and what they hoped to convey to the consumer. He explains that he wants to meet separately with each of them and asks Brea to schedule times.

“We’ll meet again tomorrow, first thing, in this room unless notified otherwise,” he declares to the group. “Thank you for your attention. Together we can create the perfect package for the company and opens us up for more contracts with them.”

Roman turns and leaves the room and Brea to organize the individual meetings. And as expected, Brea completes her task, returning to the office with the schedule of visits. She asks if she should stay until he finishes, but he replies that it isn’t necessary. “But I would like to have dinner with you tonight.”

“Okay,” she says, grinning like a girl with a crush. “I’ll make the arrangements.” She hears a noise and turns toward the door. She sees the first member of the team standing at her desk. Brea walks out and indicates that he should go in. When he enters, Brea quietly closes the door behind him and the meeting in on.

One by one, the team members show up at their appointed times. Roman keeps the meetings simple, allowing them to express their opinions about the project and then assigning them tasks. When the last meeting is finished, he sighs deeply and closes the lid to his computer. And just when he is ready to go, his communicator goes off. He opens it and the green image is of Brea.

“I have the restaurant reservation set,” she says, beaming with excitement. “Did everything go well?”

“I’ll tell you later,” he says. “Where are we eating?”

“I thought we’d eat someplace along the river, near your place,” she says, still smiling. “Is that okay with you?”

“That sounds great,” he confirms. “Am I meeting you or picking you up?”

“How about you meet me at my place and then we’ll take my hover car,” she says, looking hopeful. “You know where the bungalow is.”

Roman can’t help but to smile himself upon hanging up with the girl. An hour later, he is arriving at the bungalow. Brea answers the door quickly just like her mother does. He smiles, noting that she is less formally dressed than earlier in the day. “Brea, you look great,” he says.

“Thank you, Roman,” she says, giving him a warm smile. “Mom said you had a hover bike, maybe some time you can take me on it.”

“I’ll have to sometime,” he remarks, taking note the similarities between the two women, while also recognizing their slight differences.

They drive the short distance to the restaurant in Brea’s hover car. They walk together without touching to the door and are seated in the outdoor eating area. Roman comments on the beauty of the place and scans the menu. After they order, he looks directly into the girl’s eyes and asks, “What do you think of your mother sleeping with me?”

“I think it’s great,” she immediately answers. “Mom hasn’t had this much excitement since my father died. I have to admit that I am a little jealous. After all, I’ve had her mostly to myself over the last year since he died.”

“I understand that there is a very close relationship between you to,” he recognizes. “Are you afraid that your relationship with her might change because I’m here?”

“I was afraid at first, when she told me,” she divulges. “I was afraid with the happiness she was feeling that she might end things between us because you wouldn’t be open to it.”

“And you’re not now?” he inquires, looking deep into her eyes.

“Well, now that I’ve met you, I’m not really scared anymore,” she admits.

“I certainly do not wish to take your mother from you,” he tells her, his tone caring and sweet. “I certainly do not want my relationship with Lucy to affect ours or vice versa.”

“Just for the record,” Brea says, her mouth twitching at the corners, “what did my mother tell you about our relationship?”

He smiles, unconsciously. “Just that you were very special to her.”

Brea twists the napkin in her hands tightly, dropping her head momentarily. When she raises it back up, she finds the deepest pair of eyes still looking back at her. Her heart leaps in her chest and a wetness forms in her panties. “I’m sorry, Roman. I guess I wasn’t expecting my mom to be so pen with someone else.”

“I understand,” the man says. Then he smiles, glad for an interruption. “Here comes out dinner. Let’s just try to relax and enjoy each other’s company.”

The remainder of the evening passes quickly. They exchange views on many topics, much like the ones he did with Lucy the night before. He finds that their opinions and views differ slightly, but most important, he and Brea really don’t disagree on anything. After dinner, they walk the shoreline before Brea drives back to the bungalow for him to get his hover bike. She finds that he has turned her on as she had never felt before, which is another interesting issue.

“Thanks, Roman,” she says at the door. “Give this to my mom for me when you see her tonight.” She goes up on her toes and kisses him on the mouth. Only their lips meet, then she turns, goes inside and closes the door.

The man can’t keep from grinning afterward. He mounts his bike, fires it up and races to his apartment. When he gets there, he finds Lucy sitting on the front step. He drives up the driveway and parks. In an instant, she is in his arms, her mouth plastered against his with her arms wrapped around his neck. Roman responds in kind and they kiss for a long time. Finally, they end the kiss and just grin at one another.

“Wow, what a welcome,” he says. “Maybe I should spend time with Brea more often.”

“That can be arranged,” Lucy says. “Just imagining you with my daughter is a major turn on.”

They enter the apartment and Lucy goes straight to the kitchen to throw on some coffee. Roman follows behind her, wrapping his arms around her, kissing the side of her neck. The woman leans back into his embrace, titling her head so that he can kiss even more of her neck, dropping the coffee bag on the counter. She turns in his embrace and kisses him warmly. As they kiss, Lucy begins pulling his shirt out of his pant. He in turn pulls at the edges of her shirt. Still kissing, they manage to remove one another’s shirts. Roman even manages to unclasp her bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.