Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Roman is parked outside her door, having just cut the engine off a couple minutes ago. He is early today, earlier than Lucy expects. When the door finally opens the woman breaks out into a grin at seeing him. She quickly races off the porch and rushes right into his arms as he stands next to the hover bike, hugging him tightly.

“Afternoon,” she says. “You’re off a little earlier than usual.”

“Afternoon to you too,” he says back. “I got my work done pretty fast today ... well most of it anyway.”

“I don’t want to complain, but you’re not going to get in trouble are you?” she asks, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Not at all,” he answers with a grin. “I’m not a supervisor for nothing.”

“Good.” Lucy looks back to her door for a moment and then back to Roman. “Since you’re off early, do you have something planned?”

A smirk spreads across his face. “Well, I was thinking that you could come to my apartment. I’ve spent so much time here that my place is getting a little neglected.”

“Oh, can I?” Lucy says ecstatically. “That would be great!”

Roman nods. “Hop on and let’s go.”

Lucy hops on behind him and Roman starts up the bike, peeling off and kicking up sand. The woman grips him tightly, the effect that he was hoping for. And in less than ten minutes they are pulling up to a large building overlooking the river. Roman pulls up the driveway and parks right next to the front door.

“Wow, Roman.” Lucy turns to look at the view and sighs loudly. “And I though the view of the beach was nice.”

“Yeah, there’s the mountain, the river and the city,” Roman remarks offhandedly. “But the beach is different. The sound of the crashing waves and the sun setting over the horizon is so much different.” He unlocks the door and steps back, allowing her to enter.

Lucy stops just inside the door to look around. The room is bright. The white paint lets the evening sun shine of it, setting a glow about the place. The living room appears to be the center of the apartment with everything else less focused. It is much like her bungalow except the apartment has two closed off bedrooms upstairs, bathrooms, both upstairs and down and a much larger kitchen.

“Roman, this place is grand, but it’s only you” she says, looking around with wonder then her tone gets serious. “It is only you, right?”

The man chuckles at her tone. “Yes, of course it is.”

Lucy smiles at him, almost in a devious way. “You know, you wanted to take me on my floor not long ago.” She pauses to look at the glint that appears in his eye. “At least you have carpeted floors that we can use.”

“You realize that you are subject to carpet burns on various parts of your body,” he murmurs. “Are you sure that you’re up to that?”

“Absolutely,” Lucy says. “Now come on, I’m getting hotter by the second.” She drops to her hands and knees before rolling over onto her back. The woman pushes her shorts and panties down and spreads her legs, holding her arms out to Roman.

The man drops his pants and underwear at the same time and then drops to his knees between her legs, pants protecting his knees. He then leans forward to kiss her while pushing his already hard member into her dripping cunt.

“Shove it all in, Roman,” Lucy growls. “I want it all.”

The man pushes his hips forward and enters her in one lunge. Then he begins quickly fucking her while she wails and wraps her legs around his waist. Lucy thrusts her pelvis forward to meet his every thrust, driving the man deeply into her.

“Yes, yes, yes ... just like that...” Lucy implores. “Oh, Roman, I’m cumming!”

Roman flushes his hot fluid into her clutching cunt just as she spews her hot juices over his thrusting rod. They lay panting on the floor with Lucy ginning impishly. Roman manages a grin when he looks at her.

“This was just what we needed,” she says. “Great, wasn’t it?”

“It most certainly was,” he agrees.

“How about we get something to eat?” she suggests. “I’m suddenly starving.”

“No problem,” he says, climbing to his feet. “I know a place just right down the road.”

They clean up and lock up. And when they step out they stop to admire the view and Lucy is virtually glowing. Roman kisses her lightly, squeezing her in his arms while they watch a sail boat cruising on the river through the city’s center. They ride the hover bike to a posh restaurant, which Lucy feels right at home in. Dinner follows with a bit of conversation between them. Afterward they head to Lucy’s bungalow for a change of clothes and then it’s right back to his apartment.

When they reach the door, Roman lets her in and then locks the door behind her. Lucy slips right into his arms and kisses him warmly. He pulls away shortly after the kiss begins and starts kissing the side of her neck. Lucy leans her head to one side, giving him complete access to her neck, sighing deeply at the repeated affection.

“Let’s finish our conversation from dinner,” Lucy suggests, nodding toward the couch. “Give it some time for our food to settle.”

So they move to the couch. Roman sits in the corner, pulling her down to sit almost on top of him. Lucy is nestled in his arms facing away from him yet comfortably close in his embrace. They pick up right where they left off at the restaurant, carrying on into the night about their pasts, their passions and their futures. Eventually they forget all about their full bellies or the need to ease the fires in their loins and drift into the bedroom to cuddle and sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.