Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The next morning, Roman rides his hover bike to Lucy’s bungalow and knocks on the door. In an instant, she opens the door and flies into his arms. Her mouth covers his and her tongue invades his mouth. Lucy sighs and wiggles against him. He is immediately caught up in her anxiousness and returns her kiss while wrapping his arms around her tightly.

“Good morning,” he says. “I guess you are feeling good missing me.”

“Oh, Roman, I’m so happy to see you. I stayed busy enough while you were gone.” She looks past him. “It looks like you got that license.”

“Yes, I did,” he says smiling. “And I did promise you a ride.”

“Yes, you did. I’ve never had the opportunity to ride before,” she remarks. “Is it going to be hard?”

“Absolutely not,” he says with a shake of his head. “You just sit behind me and hang on. You ready?”

“Let me grab my shoes,” Lucy says turning around to reach inside. When she turns around, she closes the door, grinning ear to ear.

“What are you being secretive about?” he asks, looking over her shoulder.

“Nothing,” she answers. “I’m just happy to see you. Besides, I’m going to be riding a hover bike for the first time.”

They kiss quickly and Roman pulls her off the porch toward the hover bike. “It isn’t much, but I got a great deal on it.”

“It’s better than mine,” she remarks, gesturing over her shoulder at the sand.

Roman looks to the spot and laughs. “Alright, remember you just hold on. I’ll do the rest.”

They mount the bike and when Lucy is settled, he starts the engine. She quickly wraps her arms around him tightly, feeling the throb between her legs. As they ride, she becomes comfortable and loosens her grip on his waist. She begins to look around, enjoying the view and the ride. He takes them through the city and out just beyond. Mount Demesne looms ahead of them and the city to their right. Roman takes this moment to pull to the side and cut the engine.

He dismounts and helps Lucy off and together they peer over the cliff to the city below. It stretches out, full and busy. Beyond is the ocean, a perfect contrast to the city. “It’s so beautiful,” the man remarks almost off-handedly.

Lucy picks up on his sudden change in tone and demeanor. “Roman, what’s the matter?”

“While I was away, I got to do some thinking.” He frowns at her. “Well, thinking while I wasn’t working. Anyway, I realized how much I was missing you and how much I love you. I know it’s strange that I am falling for you so quickly, but it’s like everything in my life is coming together for the first time.”

“I feel the same way,” she says. “I never thought that I’d love anyone after my husband, but I do, and it’s you.”

He grabs her by the shoulders and squeezes. “I want us to get married and live together and share a life.”

“So why don’t we?” she asks. “Come live with me and Brea. We can become a family.”

“Thanks for the offer, but as much as I am ready to just jump right into it like that, I want to make sure,” he says, looking down at the ground. When he looks back up, he catches her eyes. “Is that alright with you?”

“Whatever you decide, so long as we are together is fine with me,” she answers sincerely.

“Too bad by the time I get you back, I’ll have to leave for work.” Roman’s shoulders slump.

“I don’t see why we have to wait for anything,” Lucy says. “I haven’t seen a soul since we started up this way.”

The whole way up here, Lucy felt the ride was somehow erotic. The throb of the engine between her thighs pushed her imagination to the dark side. She imagined it was his cock pumping in and out of her. The picture in her mind was so vivid that she was on the verge of orgasm before he suddenly pulled off the side of the road.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.