A House in Disarray - Cover

A House in Disarray

Copyright© 2018 by Vincent Berg

Cast

Character List


Adrian Adams: New York City Councilman, representing the Fourth District. His murder is the focus of the Em’s investigation.

Amanda Torres: Em’s lesbian next door neighbor, a struggling singer.

Becky Rules: Em’s 13-year-old niece and Francine’s daughter.

Benjamin Carter: A homeless schizophrenic living in a park by Em’s apartment.

Bob Wellis: A NYPD criminologist in the 7th Precinct’s CSI unit specialize in computer forensics, among other skills.

Daniel Mathews: Suspect caught holding Adrian and Martha’s computers.

Doug Wei: Emma Rules’ 33-year-old Chinese-American partner, a second-grade NYPD detective.

Em (Emma) Rules: A 36-year-old lesbian first-grade New York Police Department detective. The story’s protagonist.

Francine Rules: Jeremy’s wife and Em’s sister-in-law. Becky Rules mother.

James Rosen: The Mayor elect of New York City.

Jeremy Rules: Em’s estranged brother who’d abused and kept his wife and daughter in isolation and dependent on him for years.

Juárez: An officer temporarily assigned to Em to tail a suspect.

Juliana Ashcroft: An NYPD criminologist in the 7th Precinct’s CSI unit specializing in blood splatter.

Louise Ciccone: A Madonna figure by another name and 58-year-old stage mother looking for her kids.

Lucy Gadlel: Em’s main girlfriend, who’s hoping to get her to commit to a long-term relationship.

Martha Adams: Adrian’s socialite wife, not found at the time of his death.

Mattie Boils: A neighborhood 63-year-old Jewish grandmother.

Melissa Eddleson: Commissioner Eddleson’s wife.

Milton Moore: Down on his luck police officer assigned to One Police Plaza.

Mike (Michael) Eddleson: The 54-year-old retired cop now working as the civilian NYPD Commissioner.

Nathan: Commissioner Eddleson’s private driver, a NYPD officer raised in Jamaica who speaks with a pronounced Jamaican accent.

Nicole Summers: Commissioner Eddleson’s liaison with Detective Emma Rules. A 29-year-old attractive police administrator.

Opal Milders: Councilman Adam’s family’s maid, the one who discovered their bodies in their brownstone.

Paul Simmons: A detective in Emma Rules’ department. Not her biggest fan.

Roger Specks: Daily News reporter who first breaks the news of Commissioner Eddleson’s involvement in the murders.

Simone Schulle: Another of Em’s girlfriends whose schizophrenic brother committed suicide years before.

Stefanie Mathews: Commissioner Eddleson’s secretary.

Susanna Phelps: Another of Em’s girlfriends.

Walter Thomas: NYPD Lieutenant in charge of the 7th Precinct’s CSI unit.


Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.