Hal - the Beginning  (Original version) - Cover

Hal - the Beginning (Original version)

Copyright 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teen boy is taken out to die during a storm, but things don't go as planned. He and his life are very dramatically changed. He sets himself up as modern patriarch with a harem of concubines. He also gets his revenge on his enemies. Some activities relate to his school, home, and work place. Some graphic sex scenes involving heterosexual and homosexual activities are present, and there are some religious discussions. Set in Australia. Sex scenes with characters between 16 and 18 years of age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Crime   Rags To Riches   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Humiliation   Light Bond   Revenge   Violence  

Tuesday

The alarm goes off in the morning, and Hal is the only one who’s bright eyed and bushy tailed. The rest are all smiles, and have that well fucked look, but they all feel as if they could do with a few more hours sleep. He organises baths, giving everyone a good wash, and they all get a mouth full of semen in the process, but no fucking.

The first two through are Eve and Jane so they can start making the breakfast for everyone. After the girls wash they dress then they go to help with the food. Everyone is soon down and eating breakfast. All of them are ready for the day with lots of time to spare. They need it today. Hal tells Alice to drive them to school today while Jane takes her car to work. He makes a point of explaining to them all no one is to know Jane is now part of this household, and they all nod their acceptance of his order. Betty will stay with Eve to help her with various tasks, and Alice will join them after dropping the rest at school.

They drive to Jacqui’s house, and drop her off. Hal asks if she wants any moral support, but she refuses it. He grins, because he can sense her wish to explore and exercise her new found self assurance. He gives her his number so she can call if she needs any help. They wait outside for five minutes, just to be sure all goes well. With no major explosions by then they leave. Alice drops them outside the school about forty minutes before classes start. Hal has plans for this morning.

Sister Storm

Jacqui’s family all look up in surprise when she walks in the back door wearing dark clothes. Her brother, Barry, flinches when she glares at him. They’re all sitting around the table having breakfast. She’s still very sore when she walks over to Barry, heaves back, and slaps him with a full arm swing of her right arm. The sound echoes off the walls, and he’s all but knocked out of his chair. Both her parents are shocked by this, because she isn’t a physical or demonstrative girl.

She glares very hard at Barry, and says, “You fucking arse hole. You useless piece of shit.” Swearing isn’t allowed here, and her mother goes to object, so she turns to her parents. “Do you know what my bastard of an older brother did to me last night? Probably not, I doubt he has the guts to admit it. First, he blackmails me into being a lookout on some sort of idiot raid. Oh, before we leave that, let’s kill the blackmail. Mum, Dad, I’ve got a dildo and I use it for my personal pleasure.” She turns away from their stunned expressions to look at Barry. “There, you can’t use that to blackmail me again, can you?” Back to her parents, both of whom are so stunned they’re still trying to catch up with things. “Then, when their raid goes to shit they all piss off, including my bastard brother. He knew exactly where I was, as he set me there. Did he come and check I got out OK? No! Did he do anything except save his own precious skin? You can bet your arse he didn’t! So I was captured by those who he went to cause trouble for. I was scared stiff. Do you have any idea of what they intended to do to me as punishment, do you, you bastard?” She turns to look at Barry. He shakes his head no. “They’ve a very simple punishment for anyone attacking them, they fuck their brains out. More so if she’s a pretty girl.” All at the table have pale expressions. “The only reason you’re still alive, Barry, is because they’re much better people than you and your mates. They gave me a choice, accept I’m going to get my arse fucked off and be a willing participant, or get it fucked off, anyway, but with ropes attached. Any guesses as to which I chose?” By now her mother is actually starting to smile a little, despite all the coarse language she hates. She likes her new style daughter and her assertive behaviour while she stands up for herself. Barry shakes his head no. “Well, brother, that shows how much smarter than you, I am. I chose cooperation, because it would hurt less. You dumb bastard!”

Her father starts to speak, and she turns on him, “Shove it, Dad. This time I get to finish what I have to say first.” She turns back to Barry, and lets him have it again. This time she does knock him out of the chair. He starts to turn to leave when he gets up. “Get back in that chair you useless piece of shit. If I have to go after you I’ll kick your balls up through your teeth.” The shocked and very frightened boy slides back into the chair. “Good boy, good little puppy. You’ve got a punishment due you from your target for your past attacks. I don’t know what it is, but I can make a good guess. When it happens you’ll cooperate and do as told, got it?” He gulps, and nods yes. “Until then you keep away from James Hanes and his crowd, understand. I don’t care if being with them allows you to get into your girlfriend’s panties. If I hear about you being with them you’ll have nothing to get into her panties with. Capiche, brother?” He nods again while he wonders where this Wonder Woman version of his compliant sister came from. She turns back to her parents. “Lucky for me the people concerned showed more care for me than my dear brother did. After the police and fire department left,” both adults sit up and take notice of that line, “Oh, yes, they tried to burn a house down last night. One with several people in it.” The look from his father promises Barry another talk later, from his father. “Don’t worry, Dad, the people they were after dealt with it. And they’ll deal with the attackers in their own way. Anyway, we got around to my punishment. I’ve no idea what happened with me or why, but I know I’m a much better person as a result of being punished by them.” Her mother now has a wide grin, and her father is stunned by this.

Barry squeaks, “How?”

She doesn’t even turn her head when she backhands him out of the chair. He squeals when he hits the floor. He’s still starting to get up when she says, “Back in the chair, worm.” He’s now crying while he gets back into the chair. She turns to stare at him, “Did I say you could speak?” He shakes his head no. “Then keep that stupid mouth shut.” He nods yes. “The boy in charge of the house, the main target, ordered me to undress as if getting ready for bed. I did so. Then I noticed I had this room full of people watching me. I was the focus of their attention. I was the focus of their lust. For the first time in my life I felt good about my body. For the first time I felt I was important and I counted. For the first time I was somebody, and I had their attention. I liked the feeling it gave me. I felt empowered. So, by the time I was taking my bra off I was very happy to do so, and I was looking forward to taking my panties off. Then I lay back on the bed, spread my legs wide, and played with my body until I had an orgasm. And I felt full of power while these people watched me come.” Her father is waving for her to stop, and pointing at her wide-eyed younger sister. She grins, “She has to learn the truth, sometime, Dad, so she won’t end up learning the way I did. Anyway, they then started playing with my body, and they made me come a hundred times or more. They kept at me for a couple of hours. Then the boy said he lied, he wasn’t going to fuck me, he was going to make love to me. Then, and only then, did I learn what a real orgasm was. He fucked my brains out, then he did it again, and again. About two o’clock I was put to bed and allowed to go to sleep. With him holding me to him. A few hours later he wakes me up to fuck my brains out again. This morning he washed me, helped me get dressed, fed me, and brought me home. He also gave me some good advice about picking a boyfriend in the future, which I’ll pass along to my sisters later, in private. I’m now one well and truly fucked woman. My cunt’s sore as hell. I need to see the doctor, probably your obstetrics specialist, Mum. You need to send a note to school as I’m in no fit state to go. Those last two pieces of advice come from two qualified nurses who examined me this morning. And you,” She reaches out to grab a hand full of Barry’s hair, she turns to him, “you need to go around and speak to all of my teachers today. Tell them I’m sick, and do whatever you have to do so they give you a set of notes etcetera for what I miss out on today. Do I make myself clear?” He nods his head yes. She turns back to her parents, “I’m not sorry I swore, or anything I’ve done this morning. I’m one very, very angry young woman. Angry at him for what he did, and angry at you for not seeing to it I grew up with more self assurance than I had until someone else forced me to develop it. They’ve made me a better person than I was. So, if you’ve got any ideas of going to the authorities about what happened to me, forget them. If I have to, I’ll side with them over this.” She strides out of the room.

While Jacqui walks through the kitchen doorway she hears her mother shout, “Viva la revolution, viva la revolution,” and grins when she heads up to the bathroom for a well needed long soak in a hot bath.

Morning Game

During breakfast Hal has been reviewing all his plans, and decides he doesn’t want to have all the target females live with him, just available to him when he wants them. He has that as long as he can get close to them. There are two more of the girls he wants as live-in slaves, and he intends to get them next. The early start is to get set for the one who is the head of the junior cheerleader squad. She always arrives early to do some gymnastics practice in the gym before school, having a shower in the empty school shower about ten minutes before her first class. Today she won’t, she has a new destiny to meet.

Hal checks out the storeroom, and he takes the key again. Jasmine stays there, ready to open it when they approach. Hal leads Liz, Deborah, and Alison to the gym. It’s locked, because it’s usually locked until school starts. Their target, Melissa, has her own key, her father is on the board of governors of this private school, so he can organise such things for his darling daughter. Melissa feels safe, because she’s locked in the gym. But today she’s not as safe as she thinks. Jane smiles when she unlocks the door to let Hal and his girls in before shutting the door behind them then going on to her office.

Melissa is lying on a pile of mats doing leg stretching exercises while they walk over. The gym is empty and quiet, so she hears the door open and close. She turns to see who it is, expecting one of the teachers. But it’s not a teacher, it’s her worst nightmare. She’s one of the key planners in Hanes’ group, and she’s aware of the trouble of the last few days. She’s also one of the chief teasers who was playing with Hal’s dick on Friday night. And seeing him walk in with his sister and the other girls who’ve suddenly left the gang is a real worry. Sadly for her peace of mind the spot where she’s working is very close to the door. So Hal is on her before she can do anything about getting away.

She starts to sit up and drops her legs over the side of the mats. But Hal is up to her and standing right at the mats between her legs when he pushes her back onto the mats while he shoves a gag in her mouth. Liz and Alison grab an arm each, and hold her down while Deborah climbs on the mats to lift her head and secure the gag tight. She grabs Melissa’s arms to pull them behind her and under her. Hal reaches into his pocket, pulls out a pair of handcuffs, reaches around her waist, and puts them on her. Melissa is gagged and unable to use her hands.

Hal smiles at her while Debbie lays her back down. He runs his hands over her breasts, and rubs her nipples while playing with her mind. Melissa is very angry about being caught. She’s well past angry about him touching her, but she finds his touch very arousing, and that upsets her. His hand moves down to rub over her groin, arousing her more. She always uses her old leotards for practice like this, and today she has on the oldest one that still fits. This one is a style you pull on over your head, and three press-studs hold the groin strip together after you get it on. He has a big grin while saying, “Oh, look, she’s expecting me, and has on the easy access suit,” as he undoes the press-studs. The suit opens up, and the only part of her on display is her crotch; in a way it’s very rude, more so than if she’d been naked. Hal moves to the side, and holds one leg up, out wide in a splits position while Deborah does the same on the other side. Liz gets a chair, and stands on it to get some very good full body shots of Melissa like this. Next is some standing full body shots, and a couple that are almost at crotch level and looking up the body. Melissa struggles to get free, but she’s well held. Hal reaches in, and strokes her pussy, she comes when he touches her clit. He says, “We need more privacy, but we do need to keep these thighs open as we walk.” She struggles harder when Liz climbs on the mats to take photos of Hal moving back between Melissa’s thighs, he opens the fly of his pants so his stiff dick pops out. He places it at her vaginal entrance, and pushes in. She opens up when he slides in, getting more and more aroused when more of his dick invades her cunt. Their groins meet, and she comes. He’s watching her mind, and almost laughs when he sees part of her mind scream for more from this magic dick while another part screams at being invaded and raped by a boy she detests. But she can’t deny how aroused her body is, and he did it to her in just minutes.

He smiles when he reaches around her and pulls her body up to press against his. Her breasts are pressed into his chest. One hand goes under her bum to hold her up, and the other goes around her body to hold her against him. He takes her weight, turns, and walks toward the door. She heaves and struggles, the idea she may have been seen with his cock in her really pisses her off, but it arouses her a lot too.

The girls grab Melissa’s bag and clothes, and follow them. His walking causes Melissa’s body to rub against his in a mixture of an up and down motion as well as a side to side motion. Having her nipples rub against his chest is sending her wild with arousal, so is the feel of his dick filling her up more than any other dick has. They walk a short distance down the hallway then they turn into a storeroom.

He walks in, and lays her down on the vaulting horse while Jasmine closes and locks the door. Deborah grabs one leg, and holds it down beside the vaulting horse while Alison ties it in place, and Liz takes photos the whole time. The other leg is also secured. Hal holds her down while the cuffs are removed, and her arms tied to the side of the vaulting horse. He pulls out, and Melissa is mortified when her own body screams at her to not let such a lovely dick get away from her.

Jasmine walks over, and says, “You know, Melissa says a girl can never get a real orgasm from another girl. I think she’s wrong, and just never gave the other girl a real chance to show her.”

Hal grins, “Well, now is your opportunity to prove the point.”

Melissa goes berserk when Jasmine moves in to rub her wide open cunt. She heaves and writhes, but no chance. Jasmine bends over, and licks her slit. She sucks her clit, and Melissa comes. Jasmine stands up, “I do think she just came from having a girl suck her clit.”

Hal replies, “I think you’re right, but we need a more objective test. Try it again.” Jasmine sucks her clit, and Melissa comes again. “Hmm, Liz, you give her a try.” Liz leans in, and slips a finger into Melissa’s cunt while she sucks on her clit to make her have a bigger orgasm. “Debbie,” and she sucks Melissa to two orgasms. “Alison.” She leans in, and gives her two comes as well.

A side door opens, and Miss Campbell walks in, “What do we have going on here?” Melissa is relieved, her ordeal is over. “The bell for first period is about to start, you lot run along to class. Miss Phillips, Mister Tudor, and I don’t have any first period classes, so we’ll just stay here and play with our new fuck toy.” Melissa almost loses her mind at that.

Liz, Alison, Debbie, and Jasmine walk out, and Jane locks the door behind them. She comes back, leans over, and licks Melissa’s slit to make her come. Jane and Hal move up both sides of the vaulting horse when they lift Melissa and push the leotard up her body until all that’s left is squashed up in her armpits. Both run their hands over her body, and fondle her breasts. Increasing her arousal. It’s reached the point where she needs to come, but she can’t. She’s never been this aroused before. She doesn’t realise Hal is stopping her from coming.

Hal leans over, “Melissa, my sweet. You may as well accept your fate. Soon I’ll fuck you to the biggest orgasm you’ve ever had. When I do I’ll come in you. At that point you’ll be my absolute slave and a fuck toy for me and the females in my house. You’ll pleasure us all with your body, especially your tongue, and they’ll do the same to you. So pay attention, and learn.” He nods to Jane who leans down to give Melissa a basic pussy eating lesson by demonstrating the tasks on her while Hal tells them to her. Melissa’s need for an orgasm grows higher with every touch on her pussy. A few minutes later Jane stands, and strips off. She climbs up on the vaulting horse, and rubs her body along Melissa’s.

The ultimate humiliation for Melissa is when Jane straddles her face, and says, “Now eat me to three orgasms, Fuck Toy.” Crying, Melissa extends her tongue, and licks Jane’s pussy the way she was just shown. She doesn’t want to do it, but she does, her body is doing it of it’s own accord. Her own body is betraying her. She doesn’t realise Hal controls her body and is doing this.

Melissa sucks on Jane’s clit to make her come, and the flow of juices into her mouth becomes a torrent. It slides down over her tongue, and she finds she loves the taste. Hal is surprised to see her arousal rise at this point without his help, and she pushes up harder to get more contact and more juices. He smiles when she takes over and voluntarily does what he had been making her do. She almost whimpers when Jane lifts away from her eager mouth, and sighs when she lowers her pussy back down after turning around. Melissa gets back to work licking and sucking pussy, and loving it more with each drop of Jane’s fluids that flows down her throat; something she’d previously said she’d never do. Jane plays with Melissa’s breasts, to her joy.

A grinning Hal steps up to rub his dick along Melissa’s slit. Her body shivers and pushes toward his dick as much as it can while tied down. He lays his dick along her slit, and kisses Jane. She shoves her tongue in his mouth, they play tongue games for a few minutes. He breaks the kiss, and leans over. Reaching down he undoes the rope holding Melissa’s left hand tied down. He leans the other way, and releases her right hand. He slides his hands down her arms, and grabs her forearms. He pulls them up until he can grab her wrists, and places her hands on Jane’s arse when he tells her to use her hands to help access Jane’s cunt. He grins when she does as told, and she uses one hand to spread Jane’s labia wider while the other slips fingers into her vagina. Jane comes again. And Melissa gets very busy lapping it up.

Hal pulls back, and enters Melissa. She moans, and moves to a new peak, but she doesn’t come; he won’t let her. He fucks her for some minutes. He lets her have several small orgasms while pushing the major peak higher. He holds still while fully embedded, and releases her legs. She raises her legs, and wraps them around his hips.

A wave of his hand, and Jane gets off. Melissa whimpers at the delicious juices being taken from her. Jane fondles Melissa’s breasts, and she sighs. She lies there, enjoying being fucked. She realises she’s untied and can probably escape, but she doesn’t want to, all she wants is to be part of this group, to have them fuck her and let her eat their delicious pussies. Hal smiles on seeing this in her mind. He gives her a mental nudge, and she says, “Please, Master, fuck me, come in me, and make me forever yours. Please, Master, come in me.”

He smiles, “Soon, I’ll come in you and you will be mine. You’ll also call Alison, Jasmine, Deborah, and Liz Mistress while here at school, and do whatever they tell you to.” She nods yes. He waves at Jane to kiss her. She leans over, and clamps a heavy duty lip lock on her. He pushes forward, and comes in her when he releases his hold on her orgasm. She heaves and writhes while she comes. She tries to shout her joy, but she can’t get enough air due to the kiss, she gurgles into Jane’s mouth. Her body writhes in orgasm for a number of minutes, and he rewards her by coming in her again. He watches while her mind moulds itself to be a perfect slave and sex doll for him and the girls. He still can’t understand it, but he accepts it’s happening.

Hal becomes aware of another mental presence nearing them, it’s the head coach, and he’s looking for some gear, he’s checking this room just in case it’s been put in here. He has his own key, so he doesn’t need the one Hal has to get in. There’s nothing they can do, so Hal applies force to keep the girls kissing, and inserts a tendril of control into the coach’s mind. The coach opens the door, and sees three seniors using their free period to have some sex. He sternly says, “Hurry up and finish that. Clean up, and go to your next classes. Don’t use this room for sex again, understand?”

Hal sounds very contrite when he says, “Yes, Coach. Sorry, Coach.” The response is just like one of his football team, so the coach thinks it is one of them with a couple of the cheerleaders. He glances about the room, what he’s after isn’t here, so he leaves, and locks the door behind him.

Jane breaks the kiss when Hal releases them, and she stands upright, giggling. She says, “He’s been trying to get into my pants for so long it’s not funny! If he’d realised it was me we’d have had a foursome so fast there would have been a sonic boom from his movement.” They all laugh. Hal pulls out, and Jane dives on the cream pie while he slides his dick into Melissa’s mouth. She starts sucking, and he comes in her mouth. She grins while she cleans him up. She has a few more orgasms while she’s cleaned up.

Hal turns to Melissa, “Slave Melissa, you’ll no longer talk to any of the Hanes gang, and you’ll avoid them as much as you can.” She nods yes. “This afternoon go home and pack bags of clothes. Tell your parents you’re moving in with your boyfriend, and you’ll collect the rest of your gear later in the week.” She smiles while she nods yes.

There’s several more minutes of clean up and dressing before they’re ready to leave for second period classes.

The rest of the morning goes as Hal expects, much like yesterday.

Luncheon Game

At the start of lunch Hal races to where Jasmine’s older sister, Rose, goes for her lunch. She’s the vice-captain of the senior cheerleaders, and the last of the real powerful female leaders in the Hanes gang. He needs her out of the group. This should be enough to break up the girls, since it’s the leadership of these girls holding the other girls in the group. With them out of the group the rest should splinter out very soon, and that’ll see some of the boys leave as well.

Hal finds her in a hallway talking to Deborah in a strong way. There are too many people around to use the gag. So he goes for a more direct approach. He grabs Rose, spins her around, and locks his mouth over hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She’s a little shorter than he is, so he’s bent over when he does this. She tries to back up, but knowing what she’s about to do, because he’s watching her mind, Hal moves with her, and forces her against the wall to slip a leg between hers to spread her thighs apart. It all looks like she’s agreeable to the contact while she’s really seething about it. She doesn’t realise who it is, because she didn’t see his face well enough. He slips his right hand under her skirt, inside the leg hem of her panties, and a finger into her vagina. She struggles hard against this personal intrusion. He pushes his left hand between her back and the wall. Using his right hand he lifts her up, and her feet are soon off the ground while his left hand pushes her into his chest. He has a firm hold of her when she starts to pound on his back with her fists and kick her legs. Her mind goes into overload when he uses his mind to take control. He has her arms go around his neck, and her legs lock around his hips. All this while he’s wiggling his index finger in her cunt and raising her sexual arousal. By the time he’s ready to walk off with her the rest of the girls have arrived, and they crowd around them to make it hard for anyone to see what they’re doing.

He’s afraid to use the storeroom again, but Jane’s office is just down the hall, so he goes there. She has a large shower attached, both of the senior coaches’ offices do. Stepping back from the wall he takes a casual walk down the hall to the office. He reaches out with his mind to discourage anyone from looking their way or wondering about their behaviour.

Once in the office Jane shuts and locks the door while he carries Rose into the shower unit. Jane turns on the radio in her office, she’s allowed to use it when in the office and not on the phone. The radio sounds will help blanket any noises from the shower area. She follows them in.

Hal puts Rose down, then slips his finger out when he breaks the kiss and backs off. He says, “Scream if you want, no one will hear with the radio going.” Rose opens her mouth to scream, and stops when he speaks. She looks along the group before her. Jasmine, Deborah, Alison, Melissa, Liz, and Miss Campbell. The very ones most likely to help her, but they’re helping him. She hangs her head, and starts to cry. He drops his pants, and his stiff dick is in her line of sight. She gasps on seeing it. “Not so funny now, is it, Bitch?” She shakes her head no. “I’m going to make you my slave and fuck toy. And the funny thing about it is by the time I’m finished you’ll be very happy I did, and you wouldn’t want it any other way.” She looks up at him in shock. He waves his hand to indicate those with him, and she sees what he means by the motion. She gulps. Liz gets out a video camera and a still camera, she sets them up. This causes Rose more concern. He says, “Smile for the camera while you get undressed for us.”

Sighing heavily she starts to undo her skirt, and lets it fall to the floor. Her blouse is soon undone and sliding down her arms, followed by her bra. She bends down when she slides her panties down. And she smiles all the way through it, a weak smile, but a smile. All the time she’s crying inside because she hates this humiliation; she’s the one who humiliates others. Yet she’s getting aroused with each item gone. She has her panties off and in her hand when she starts to stand up. But a hand on the back of her head stops her, and his dick slides into view. The hand tilts her head back, and the dick pushes against her lips. Her arousal rises. She opens her mouth to start sucking on it. The hand leaves her head to move down her back, over her ribs, and cups her breast while his other hand cups her other breast. She stays like that for a few minutes: bent over sucking on his dick while he plays with her tits and excites her more. His hands move to pull her face off his dick, she starts to stand up again, and he lets her while his hands go back to playing with her breasts, this time rubbing her nipples. She’s upright, and one hand stays there while the other moves down to her groin.

When his fingers push in between her thighs she realises she has no choice, so she moves her legs out very wide apart; she knows what he wants access to, and what for. His touch on her clit causes her to have an orgasm. And her mind goes into overtime worrying about why he now excites her so. He didn’t do anything for her on Friday. He smiles.

“Rose, all those silly drugs caused changes in my biochemistry, one of which is a permanently stiff dick. This has been up like this since Friday. That shocks her. So, those of you who made it this way now have a lifetime job of catering to it as my slaves and sex toys.” She nods her understanding of where he’s coming from. And then giggles when she sees the pun about where he’s about to be coming to, or in - her.

He steps forward, and slides into her. She gasps when his thick dick opens her up much wider than she’s known before. His groin pushes up against hers, and he’s embedded deep in her. He keeps her groin against his when he moves a bit back from the wall. He angles her back to have her back against the wall. She looks about, and sees Liz is standing on a stool taking photos down between them. He pulls his hips back, and his dick is almost out of her, then a fast thrust back in. She grunts when their groins slam together again. It hurts, but her arousal also goes up more than the pain, she would have had an orgasm except the pain offset the arousal enough to stop it. Then she realises he knows exactly what happened to her. Damn him, the bastard did that to make her not come. He does this several times, and she’s soon desperate for a good orgasm, but he’s stopping it from happening by the pain he’s causing her. She whimpers. He smiles.

“Rose Slave, in a moment I’ll come in you, and you may then come. At that moment you’ll become my slave and permanently bond to me. You’ll obey those I put in command over you. You’ll use your body to give them pleasure, and you’ll enjoy the pleasure they give you.” He thrusts in and out very fast, and she starts to race for a new orgasmic peak. He moves back further so she’s laying back against the wall with her whole body exposed while Liz takes photos of his dick pounding in and out of her cunt. He says, “Suckers.” Melissa, Debbie, and Alison dive for her body, they start sucking on her tits and clit. He starts coming then she takes off in the biggest orgasm she’s ever had. She comes, and comes, while he pumps her full of his sperm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.