Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons - Cover

Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Harper watches the girl as she sleeps peacefully. She is still clothed, save for the panties she took off. Unfortunately she looks normal again. That is something that definitely needs to be addressed ... maybe. Harper was super curious when she first saw it and then again the second time, but now it’s no longer a need to know as it is a curiosity. Right now the need is for her to pleasure the girl, but she also wants Anthe to have some energy left for Trevor. And as much as she doesn’t want to leave the girl, Harper is needed downstairs at Damion McAlister’s side.

Harper slips from the bed and showers and dresses, taking extra care to hide her package should something unexpected come up. Harper is about to leave when Anthe stirs. The girl opens her eyes and notices she is all ready to go.

“I have to go for a bit,” Harper tells the girl. “Your father needs me. But feel free to stay. I wouldn’t mind seeing you when I get back.”

Anthe looks at her phone, checking the time. “Mmm, I have to go to. Trevor will probably be getting here soon. He most certainly can’t find me in someone else’s room.”

“I have something for you,” Harper says, ignoring the comment. She goes over to her suitcase and pulls out a package, handing it to the girl.

“What for?” She looks up at the woman with surprise. “What is it?”

“Something I’ve owed you for a while,” Harper answers.

Anthe opens it and gasps, a blush appearing on her cheeks again. She pulls out an off the shoulder lace and mesh babydoll set.

Harper smiles at the girl’s blushing face. “I figured I’d have to replace the one I tore.”

“There was no need,” the girl replies as she puts them back. Daddy would have just bought me another.”

Harper again, ignores the comment. “I have to go, before your father begins to get suspicious.”


The afternoon has been progressing much as expected, informative yet dull. It is difficult to concentrate with the events of the convention and the possibilities of what might happen next, especially when imagining young Anthe in the ensemble she bought the girl.

Luckily Jonathan Kenneth has the perfect solution. He begins searching in his pockets, looking a little panicked. “Shit...”

Harper looks over and with a playfully sarcastic tone asks, “Lose something?”

“I forgot Damion’s notes for his speech,” the man answers hesitantly.

“You sound like you lost them,” she says, hearing the undertone of uncertainty in his voice. “I’m sure Damion can just wing it.”

“Not this one,” he says. “Damion has certain points that he wants to address.”

“Is it in your room?” Harper asks then offers, “Do you need me to go get it for you?”

“I can go get it myself,” Jonathan insists. “I mean, shit, your technically your boss. I can’t ask you to do that, especially when I’m the one that fucked up.”

Harper shakes her head. “If Damion sees you leave only to come back with note, he’ll know you bungled it up. Besides, I’m bored shitless.”

He smiles. “That’s one way to get out of this.” He pulls out his key card and hands it over. “Of course I could make it difficult for you and make you order me to hand it over.”

Harper snatches the card from the man’s hand. “And I can easily misplace an order form.” She smiles playfully and then she is up and heading for the elevators.

On the way up, her mind is a swirl of thoughts about Anthe. Harper has yet to see the girl downstairs and wonders where she is. From the impression she gets, Trevor isn’t one for giving her much pleasure. She feels bad for the girl, but Anthe is only seventeen and really doesn’t know what it means to be pleasured. The thought brings a crooked smile to Harper’s face. Well, she didn’t until she met me. She looks at the time on her phone. If she grabs the notes and rushes over to Anthe’s room, they should have time to squeeze out a quick one.

Harper steps off the elevator and right to the door. She swipes the card and enters. A few steps in and right away she hears the sounds. This is one of the adjoining rooms and Harper knows who is next door, because she purposely placed him there. She figured putting Trevor and Jonathan together like this was the perfect way to annoy her rival. She just didn’t expect the man to bring Anthe to his room. But it makes sense, because the girl is in one of the adjoining room with her father. As far as the boss knows, none of this hanky-panky is going on.

But the noise isn’t coming from Jonathan’s room. Harper sees the door separating the room is slightly cracked open. The two men were obviously hanging out together or talking and one of them didn’t close the door right. She heads over quietly, practically using her tip-toes and pushes the door open just a little more. What she sees makes her heart and cock jump in surprise. Trevor is standing naked from the waist down, his cock in Anthe’s hand as she kneels before him. It looks like he was in the process of dressing when she interrupted him. Anthe is still dressed, but she has changed into more casual attire with a simple shirt and pink skirt.

She is on her knees, sliding her hand along his shaft, trying to take it into her mouth. Trevor is telling her that he doesn’t want his dick sucked. Anthe keeps insisting and the man has to hold her head to push it away. She keeps struggling, but Trevor manages to keep her off of him before finally being able to make his escape to sit on the couch, facing away from where Harper is standing. She regrets giving Trevor such a luxurious room.

“Come on ow, get those panties off and ride my dick,” Trevor calls over to Anthe.

The girl sighs and does just that. She slips her hands under her skirt and pulls her panties down before climbing onto him. “Get me wet first,” she says to him in a hopeful, seductive tone.

“Oh come on, I’m hard already,” Trevor whines at her. “I’d lose momentum if you don’t ride me now.”

What a dick! Harper shakes her head. There is nothing she can do but watch as the girl climbs onto Trevor, trying to ease his cock into her. The man, on the other hand, isn’t keen on waiting. He pulls her down on him just as he thrusts up at her, making Anthe yelp in pain.

“Fuck ... you’re always so tight,” he groans.

Anthe holds onto the back of the couch, biting down on her lip stifle the hurt she is feeling. It isn’t physical hurt but emotional. Trevor holds on to her hip and pushes her up and down. Right away she notices Harper standing in the doorway.

“You like it, don’t you?” Trevor asks, but clearly not waiting or wanting an answer.

The girl’s body is rocking, up and down from the might that the man is imposing on her. He holds her down while thrusting up against her. This is clearly for his pleasure, not hers. Anthe keeps her eyes on Harper, keeping a pained look on her face. Harper can’t tell if the girl is really in pain or if this is for her benefit. Whichever, it doesn’t matter. Gradually she loses the look and transforms it into arousal. Harper makes sure the girl can see her hand stroking the hard bulge beneath her skirt.

Trevor is smacking her ass now since she has moved to fucking him rather than the other way now. But her attention isn’t on Trevor, it’s on Harper. And when Harper frees her member from it restraint, Anthe’s eyes lose contact and drop down. It is hard and aching for the girl, but all she can do is stroke it for her from afar. Anthe’s eyes never leave Harper or her cock, even as she starts riding the man faster. Here and there she grinds her hips on him, teasing him. Then she screams out, “Fuck!” or “Yes!”

Harper wants the girl so badly. Her cock needs her so badly. But all she can do is watch. Watch as Anthe closes her eyes. Watch as her body tenses and her back arches. Watch and listen to the intense moan of pure ecstasy that escapes her lips when she climaxes.

“What the fuck, Anthe!” Trevor screams, pushing her off of him. “Who the fuck is that? Jonathan?”

Harper puts herself back up and decides not to just leave, though it is obvious he doesn’t know who it is that is watching. Jonathan would be blamed, though it probably wouldn’t go far. If Damion found out, it wouldn’t just be Jonathan’s ass in the sling but Trevor’s. So instead of running, Harper pushes open the door to make her presence known.

The look of shock on Trevor’s face is priceless. Anthe is shocked too. It is as if she never expected Harper to be so bold. But next to Damion McAlister, Harper is the boss of everything and everyone, so it doesn’t make since for her to hide while someone else take the blame for her actions. Anthe flashes the woman a look to not do anything, but Harper of course, ignores it.

“Do you have a dick?” Trevor asks. The fact that Harper is there doesn’t disturb him as much as what she has between her legs.

“I wonder if Damion knows what you are doing with his daughter,” Harper asks him in a challenging tone.

“Please don’t tell him about this,” Anthe pleads from behind the man, a pleading looks on her face.

Trevor, meantime, has been dressing and doesn’t say anything until he is finished with the last of his clothes. Then he looks callously at Harper. “Well, what are you going to do?” he asks. “Are you going to say something? Cause if you are, I’m going to say something about that.” He points toward Harper’s crotch with a scowl set on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.