Boxer Walker - Cover

Boxer Walker

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 2: Hillock farm

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Hillock farm - An unlikely couple meet and do things that neither one had done except in their wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   BDSM   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

It has been about a year and a half since I had visited the farm where I had attended my Granddaughter’s 18th birthday celebration. The friend that owned the farm was on the fringe of my own network of loose friendships. She had heard my warning that something might be up in the greater community, and to be forewarned. I had a few hours that I could drive out and renew the acquaintance of her and her cute little daughter.

When I had last seen them she was a mature single mom that was into the bi and lesbian scene with heavy bents toward bestiality. She was making ends meet on a family farm that had been willed to her by her father and uncle’s estate. She was raising her daughter by herself with the aid of her group of close and intimate friends. She was raising and training dogs and livestock in a fashion for use for tracking and also for their ability to comfort and satisfy ladies with their inherent natural abilities and assets.

Her dogs needed the larger area of a farm setting to be inconspicuous. In an urban setting they would take up a lot of room and seem out of place. She raised St. Bernard’s and Malamute breeds. She kept the 2 breeds apart for the most part by keeping the females isolated from the males that usually intermingled with the human guests at the facility.

The daughter, Judy, when I last saw her was about to turn 14 and now was 16. She had been enjoying the farm life with her mother and friends and at that time considered herself a lesbian in her mother’s footsteps. She had been having bi feelings and when I had met her acquaintance, she had found a male that had some empathy with and shared her admiration with her personal lover and dog. A week later after talking with her friends and mother, she decided to let me have sex with her to satisfy a basic desire to try an adult human male.

They greeted me at the new gate that the state crew had built and installed in the 48 hours after an errant law enforcement group had smashed through the old one. The new one was not only heavier but strong enough that a tank would have to climb over the 6 foot tall welded steel gate that weighed over 8 tons for the 14 foot wide opening. It slid on a track between 4 foot diameter steel reinforced concrete pillars. The rest of the property had been circled for years behind a 6 foot rock wall along the road and a heavy but permeable fence on the backside.

They were both wearing working clothes and coats which were different than the way I had last seen them. Judy had grown substantially in the past year and a half. She was now 5 foot 7 inches and was a little more muscular and toned with more feminine curves. She was blessed with a very pleasing figure and seductive walk, even in her jogging shoes.

They walked with me as I drove the car for the 200 feet up to the house through the orchard that was along the driveway. There were two cars next to the house and I asked if there was already business at the barns today?

“No,” said Judy, “We have three new members of the family now. They still have their place across the other end of town but both David and Ben are here with my new daddy.”

I looked at her inquiring.

“I followed your advice and began toying with the boys in the local school club that had the most studious and nerdy boys. You were right they were better enhanced than the jocks that thought they were so hot. I met David and Ben and they are brothers. Their mom had been killed in a car accident 4 years ago and the boys had a real nice dad.

I was having a blast with the boys, they are one, and two years older than I am and was taking them both at one time when their dad came home and caught us in the living room.

He seemed cool with it and told us to clean up the mess when we were done. He went into the kitchen with the things he had brought home. He talked to us again when we had finished. None of us had any clothes on since we had hung them up to dry at the entrance to the house. They were soaked from a rain shower as we walked to their house from school.

Apparently the boys and dad were practicing nudists as well, so no one was in any real hurry to put any clothes on, especially wet ones. After I got dressed after dinner I went home and told mom about their dad and she called him up and asked them over on the next Saturday for a family get together.”

Judy’s mom continued. “They arrived and we talked a little. The dogs were out and horny as usual and we introduced them to the men. Bob, the father, asked what the dogs were trained for and Judy told them that “They were her lovers!”

Judy took over. “The boys were clueless as to what I had really said, but Bob looked at me like he understood and said “Really? I had heard that it was going on around here and the boy’s mom had done it numerous times but not in front of the boys yet.” He looked a little flushed like he had not let it be known even to his boys. “If it stays here I will demonstrate for you.” I told them.

Bob told the boys that I was going to do something they have may not have ever seen or talked about and they must give me absolute benefit of any doubts about me and to not ever say anything about it to anyone else. They agreed. I took off my dress and kicked off my sandals and got down on the grass where we usually couple with the dogs and I signaled to one of the St Bernard’s to tongue me to get ready to mount.

They watched with wide open eyes. Then I slapped my butt and he climbed on and slipped into me I went into orgasms quickly but I kept up a little coherency.

Mom took the other St. Bernard as well. I told Bob that if he wanted to let it sink in that it was OK for men to do it also that he could take the malamute and he would give him a lot of fun.

Bob was real nervous and apprehensive at the idea but I had a feeling he had done it before with his wife’s approval and insistence. I was right! He explained that their mother was also into this and she had talked him into coupling a few times in the last month before she had died. He got down with us and we finished at about the same time.

We became very close and then he surprised mom with a proposal. They were both quite independent and self sufficient but with the experience of both of them and with us kids, they decided that there really should be at least an official codependency, if for no other reason than survivorship in case of another accident, or if it was necessary for someone to assume responsibilities of both estates while we were still minors.

During the past few years the business of both places had been building since Bob had a regular clientele that visited some hot springs on his property. The neighbors all around us are also into our practicing bestiality and we have regular picnics here to enjoy each other’s company. They have purchased dogs from us and have shared now in breeding our horses with some of theirs to produce what we hope to be very good human studs. These are being trained from a very young age to enjoy a fairly tight warm glove feeling on their cocks and to be able to hold it for prolonged periods.

We have picked up two additional retired race horses that have not been gelded and I have been regularly taking one of them. He is the smaller one of the two and he is very comfortable in me. I have not done any prolonged coupling or trips with him yet. This summer I will take a couple of short trips around the neighborhood for some public display around the Fourth of July.

Bob and the boys arrived just after the law enforcement crew broke in the other night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.