Boxer Walker
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An unlikely couple meet and do things that neither one had done except in their wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   BDSM   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

I was just finishing a neighborhood event where both cyclists and pedestrians were walking around town in a protected, scheduled celebration for the town being bike and pedestrian friendly. All of the intersections had police and volunteers blocking automotive traffic and allowing pedestrians and cyclists free access to all lanes of the selected thoroughfares.

I was not thinking of anything special except for the slight misting of the overcast sky. I was well dressed for slight rain or sprinkles but not heavy rain. I apparently was correct and was very content just being friendly with both other cyclists and even pedestrians.

I had turned to a side street and walking toward me was a very attractive and well endowed young lady in her mid to upper 20s or low 30s. She was wearing a tight seamless solid white top and some light blue shorts. Her nipples were extended at least a half inch. Her aureole outlines were noticeable in her otherwise smooth contour. The color did not show through. She had a nice smile as she was walking her fully grown boxer that was large enough, that I mused, she could almost ride.

I was almost stopped anyway, so I stopped and fiddled with my pedal a moment as she approached. I was thinking at warp speed by this time and smiled back at her. The boxer was a male with his penis slightly extended but not fully aroused either. She was holding him close to her with a fairly short leash.

I commented. “Nice Boxer!”

She smiled some more and said something that I really did not expect to hear. “Yes, he is a real lover.”

I did not expect this response from any attractive woman although I thought it might be a Freudian slip or something, although I also thought that she might just be a very honest woman.

As she stopped next to me I replied, “I’ll bet he is! You look well satisfied with him as a guardian.”

“I am well satisfied with him in all ways. He does what I tell him and he is always very affectionate.” She replied smiling again.

“Is he jealous?” I asked.

“No. He lets me bring home male friends and keeps away when they are around. One friend was coming around for a while and he would join us when we asked him to. That guy stopped asking me for dates about 2 months back after I introduced him to a friend of mine that is also into dogs.”

“Still looking for a replacement?” I asked.

“I have been pretty busy lately but I am always looking for someone that likes me the way I am. How did you know that I am into dogs as much as I am?” She asked.

“I was not sure but the way you were walking with so much confidence, with the dog, wearing what you are wearing, and finally your response to my statement of ‘Nice Boxer.’ And I notice that your shorts are turning dark in the crotch as we began talking.”

She blushed at this last statement.

“Do you want to continue with your walk or head for cover or refuge?” I asked.

“We can continue for the rest of the walk if you want to escort me from the end of the next segment.” She replied.

“I would be honored to do so young lady.” I said, smiling.

“You aren’t that old!” She said.

“I think I am about as old as your dad, whoever he is.”

“60?” she asked.

“66. I have a daughter about your age or a little older and a granddaughter that is into big dogs and horses a little younger than you. Let me introduce myself. I am Floyd, and you are?”

“Deede!” She replied.

I grinned and said. “Your name agrees with your bust size and becomes you.”

“No, it is really my first name and I keep it, as double EE just don’t sound right except as an orgasm.”

“I really want to check that out by giving you one.” I was noticing a bit of blush on her as well as a color change on my wrists and nose out of the corner of my eye. “We had better cool it for a bit or your regular lover will be having to walk funny with his arousal from your leaking in your shorts.”

She had gotten a couple of steps in front of me as she was walking past a family going the other direction and I was riding slowly behind her. Her dog was getting slightly larger but it may have been from picking up scents from other dogs on leashes.

“Yes he is wanting to be a knotty boy, and there are other women and dogs sending out scents for a good stud. I was thinking of riding a bike today but I am glad I didn’t. I probably would not have met you.”

“Deede. You really like taking the knot then?”

“Absolutely! And I almost never let any of his cum go to waste. I never rinse it out until the next morning. I am still getting excited. Would you mind if we started jogging? We really need to get home.”

“By all means. Do you want me to break way ahead of you?”

“No that is OK. I will just let him have a little slack in his leash and he is pretty good at leading through crowds. We do some marathons that way.”

“I will have to ask you about those when we get to your place.”

“We will do that.”

“Lead on Dufus!” She said as she let out about 6 foot of leash that was looped around her wrist. Dufus began leading the way at a much more brisk pace. I was right behind.

In about 5 minutes we hit the end of the segment and turned the corner with Deede still at nearly a dead run. A gate opened as we approached and we went through the gate in a wall into a very private courtyard as the gate closed. We stopped and Deede was breathing very heavily. She unhooked Dufus’s leash with the remote control, and he rushed to a water dish beside the door. The garden was lush and apparently well nourished. Deede opened the door and grabbed her top and immediately pulled it off over her head.

“Feel free to shed your outfit. There is nobody except us here. I definitely want to get started with you. After the run I need to relieve myself and get my cum fix.”

I was right behind her with my top. She was still walking into the house when she pealed her shorts off. Her shoes slipped through her openings and she was wearing no panties.

I had to find a place to take off my shoes so I could peel off my riding shorts and tights. She got as far as a couch and sat down to remove her walking shoes. I sat beside her and removed my shoes while marveling at how nice her now liberated pussy smelled. I peeled off the rest of my outfit and gently touched her magnificent breasts stroking and grasping her huge nipples. I then kissed her, our tongues dancing back and forth with each of us sampling each other’s mouths.

Deede was already giving my still not hard cock a good massage. She began working on my balls when we finally broke our kiss and she whispered for me to begin sucking her nipples.

I worked myself down her breasts to her nipples and began suckling them as she began moaning. My hand reached for her now opened and wet vagina. I began to stroke her very aroused clit and slipping 2 fingers into her inviting womanhood. I moved around in front of her and slipped between her opened legs and savoring her beautiful pussy continued to massage her clit while drinking at her leaking flow as she continued to flow her aromatic cum into my mouth. She asked me to lay on the floor so she could suck on my gradually increasing hardness.

I laid back and she knelt with her dripping cunt over my face as she took all of my cock into her mouth with her chin on my pubes. Her shaved cunt was covering my mouth with room to breathe.

“Would you like to take Dufus while you are going to suck me dry? Or do you want a shot of my cum in you first?” I asked.

“If you could produce 2 shots in a short period do me in the vagina first. If you are not certain I will take him now if you would not mind watching where you are.” Deede replied between full throated strokes of my cock.

“Bring him on Deede.” I replied as she gave me another shot of cum from a second orgasm. She was thinking of what was ahead.

“Dufus! Come on baby!” Said Deede in a voice louder than a whisper but not a shout.

Dufus came running sniffed and his nose immediately went to Deede’s opened and ready cunt.

He began by curling his long tongue into her open vagina and licking much further in that I would ever be able. I stroked his now extended cock and the knot began to come out and I pulled on his cock and he stepped forward and mounted Deede almost in one motion. He went all the way in and began pumping his precum into her. His knot while exposing itself slipped into her in only a few seconds. He continued to penetrate and his knot was firmly inside her vagina when he began to shorten his strokes but increased his speed as he was working himself and her up through another major orgasm. I was sucking on her now fully exposed clit as she went fully orgasmic and Dufus began starting to fill her with his copious amount of cum.

Deede started to come down from her 4th orgasm when I finally ejaculated into her mouth. She swallowed it all and cleaned up my cock before Dufus was finished. He decided to turn around as he finished filling Deede with his sperm.

“He feels good in my vagina but sometime I want to try him in my anus when I am taking a man in my vagina and one in my mouth. I would take 3 dogs but 2 are too much to handle let alone 3.”

“Humm! You are a nasty young bitch!” I replied. “Also you are one that I have the utmost respect for as an honest woman.”

“Why Thank You Floyd! I am glad you clarified that statement. I really do not care to be called a bitch even if I sometimes am one.”

“I will remember that Deede.”

“You said your granddaughter likes big dogs and horses?”

“Yes she does. I am not certain how long she has been doing dogs although when she was 17 she was doing St. Bernard’s regularly, but she has been fucking a stallion for the last year. She is stretched enough so she must abstain for a week or so before she can hardly even feel a man go inside her vagina. If she dates a man, most need to fist her for her to get any enjoyment.”

“Is she a big gal?”

“No. She is about 5 foot 8 and 130 pounds. She has been sexually active since she was 14 that I have come to find out. She was introduced to adult sex by either her mother or grandmother on her mother’s side. She also starred in an adult porn video when she was not over 15 but said a dozen times during the video that she was over 18.”

“Does she live around here?”

“No. She resides in the southern part of the state when she is not traveling. That is where her stallion is stabled.”

“Sounds like a wild child.”

“She is and a certified genius.”

Deede was still holding on to Dufus’s knot and was keeping his cum sealed inside her. I had been kneading her breasts and keeping her nipples exercised as I was still kissing and suckling on her still very enlarged clit. Dufus was not in any hurry to pull out.

“Your cunt is so beautiful, even when filled by Dufus’s knot and cock. I definitely want to savor this view. Do you want to keep his cum inside or do you want us to feast on your combined juices when he pulls out?”

“We can share if you don’t mind. We are both disease free and he tastes very good to me. There will be about a cup full that I cannot catch but if you can plug my opening until I can grab a plug from the couch, I will pass it to you and you can force it inside. It has an orifice to deposit most of the fluids in a controlled manner.

He is starting to shrink now so be ready. I will relax as he starts to pull but be ready for at least a mouthful.”

Nothing had leaked yet. Deede began squeezing and relaxing her hold on Dufus and he began to stir and tug slightly. Her grasp of her stretched labia began to swell as she began to open up and his knot began to diminish. It was the size of a very large orange. The knot was definitely too large to be expelled from her swollen cunt. She kept squeezing and relaxing until it was down to a little over 2” across then it eased out of her and she then began squeezing as it pulled out. It released anyway and the 10+” remaining inside her came out with a rush accompanied by a mouthful of pungent liquid. I was surprised that it was hardly salty at all and was quite sweet.

I grasp her lips and held them together in my hand while sucking up the remainder of the creamy liquid.

Deede reached up and then handed me what looked like a bung plug that I slipped into her vagina as she was still grasping it shut. Only a table spoon or so leaked out before the plug was inserted. She raised herself up until she was straddling my face again and then made her way to her feet.

“You are indeed a magnificent young lady!” I said as I admired the view of her body from the floor. Her tummy was still pretty flat but I thought that the volume of cum in her would have made it a bit bigger. She reached down to give me a hand as I rose up in front of her and gave her a full body press hug and kiss. I was sharing some of her and Dufus’s cum with her.

“Let’s get some glasses so we can toast! “ She said.

We walked into the well equipped kitchen and she picked out a pair of goblets and stooping, opened the little valve in the bung plug. Her mixture squirted into the 2 goblets, nearly filling them. She handed me one and then wrapped our elbows linking us together.

“To many more!” She said as our glasses touched.

“To many more.” I replied.

The beverage did not taste bad! Whether it was her flavoring or not I don’t know but I began rising again. We emptied our goblets and then kissed again. Her nipples were again as hard as pencils pressing into my chest. I grasp her buttocks firmly as she grasp me around the neck and lifted herself to straddle me as we were standing in her kitchen. We tasted each other for a long time until we finally unlocked our lips.

I asked. “What made you suddenly trust me, a complete stranger, to come into your most private and personal world, today?”

She stared into my eyes and said. “I don’t know. I have never done this before that I know of with anyone. When I first saw you before we spoke, I happened to look up as you looked at me and in a flash I started having little rippled orgasms. I think that was what made me start to leak in my shorts when you told me that I was getting moist.”

“I wasn’t thinking of anything particular when I saw you but within a couple of seconds, thoughts of us and you were racing through my head that I have never really thought about. I am glad we met as we seem to share a lot of common fantasies. Best of all we both seem to have a deep seated desire to carry them out.”

“I think much the same thing. You mentioned your granddaughter and fisting. I have thought of that for what seems like ages. I am easily able to take Dufus and I do not see any reason that I could not take a fist into either my vagina or anus. I have occasionally tried it myself but I just have a problem reaching very far inside my vagina and I definitely cannot go very far in my anus with my hands. I have never had the nerve or inclination to ask anyone else to do me that way but you might.”

“I would love to. But first I want to suck some more of your delicious cunt. I won’t clean you out completely since I think he filled your womb up through your cervix.”

“That sounds nice! Let’s finish cleaning Dufus out of me then I want you to reach inside me as far as you can. I really want to know what it feels like.”

I carried her back to the living room and Deede asked me to take her to the bedroom. I laid her down on the king sized bed and placed 2 very large pillows behind her shoulders and head. Her cunt plug was still in place so I opened the little valve and began relieving some of the pressure into my open mouth. In a few moments the pressure was gone and I removed the plug. I lapped up a little of the flow that was still coming out of her while I was massaging her swollen clit, sucking on her delicious cunt.

I easily inserted 3 fingers and she stretched her legs out further allowing me unlimited access to her openings. I slipped in a forth finger and continued stroking as she began grasping me with a tiny orgasmic milking action. She was breathing hard as she was grasping my wrist and forearm and pulling my hand into her.

I tucked my thumb and she pulled hard and I slipped inside as she again convulsed with a massive orgasm. I began stroking slowly about an inch or so, as she gradually came down from unknown heights and was moaning but smiling at me.

“That feels so good inside me. It is completely indescribable. Push some more I want you to penetrate and describe my cervix.”

I worked in about 2 more inches and felt the pursed orifice of her cervix and told her that it felt like her pursed lips sucking on a straw.

“I want you to go inside and open it up. I can feel you touching it.”

I put 2 fingers together and began working them in as Deede moaned and began another orgasm again. I pushed in another finger then the fourth as she was milking my hand, sliding it in and out of her womb and my forearm in through her now stretched vagina. She started to come down again when I folded my thumb in and gave another push toward her mid section. My hand slipped in another 4 inches. Deede was having another full blown orgasm and she was leaking her cum all over the bed, squirting my face. I rested my arm and only felt with my fingers inside her womanhood. She felt like a very tight glove inside another very tight glove.

“God! I wish this could go on forever. It is incredible. I think this is what your granddaughter feels like.”

“It probably is. I will keep you elevated as long as you want before we will do another step. I am content to just stroke you and wait until you want to change something.”

“Just suck on my nipples for a bit. And my clit a little. I feel that you may be able to get some milk out of me. I have had enough hormones today that I think I can deliver some.”

I moved to her ample breasts and began sucking on her nipples with a vengeance and within a couple of moments she was squirting into my mouth.

“Deede. You are delicious! Your cunt is as sweet and tasty as a fine wine your breasts deliver a fantastic cream.” I said between mouthfuls.

Deede was coming down from another trip in orgasm land. She put her hand on her abdomen and squeezed my hand inside her. She shuddered again and began telling me how wonderful that I happened by to help her live her most private and exquisite fantasies.

I retorted by telling her that she was allowing me to live mine as well.

“I think I need a shower. Give me a hand?” She asked.

“You still have one inside. Do you wish the other?”

“After our shower. I want to clean up a little more before we go any further.” She grasp my head and pulled my lips to hers as we gave each other a long lingering kiss as I slid my arm and hand from her.

She had a very nice bathroom and shower. As she turned on the water she took the accessory hose and asked me to run it in her anus for a deep enema. She then bent over and it slipped in fairly easily. She left the water running without gushing as I watched her stomach swell with the pressure as she held it in for a bit then told me to start plunging it into her. I had a little over 2 foot inside as she held and released the water. Some feces came out but they were pretty broken up and mostly clear water within only a couple of minutes.

I pulled out the hose and she finished evacuating the water. I helped by giving her abdomen a gentle massage.

I was preparing to exit the shower to relieve my bladder when Deede asked me if I minded if she drank my piss.

I told her that I would be glad to if that was her thing.

“It really isn’t but I would like to try it with you. It won’t hurt me and I heard that it can taste good.”

She knelt on her knees and took my half aroused cock in her mouth looking at me like she was sucking on a pacifier. It took a bit but I was able to start slowly then open up as she began gulping me down. Her eyes were sparkling as she swallowed it all. Immediately she started turning quite red.

“That was fantastic. The rush of endorphins was exquisite. I feel so turned on that you could do anything to me and I know I would just beg for more.”

“First of all I want to fill up your ass with my cum. Then if you wish I want to double fist you before I let Dufus do you in the ass while I am using your womb for a glove. Do you think I can beat him off from inside you?”

“Only if you are sucking my nipples while you are doing it.” She said grasping my scrotum.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off before we returned to the bedroom. She reached into a drawer and took out a jar of KY gel and handed it to me. We had a leisurely kiss before she settled on her knees and elbows on the bed. Her knees were well apart and she was fully exposed for me to lubricate her before and after I entered her.

I only used a little initially on her sphincter but my cock fit nicely and she enjoyed the entry and full penetration. She kept massaging my scrotum for a bit as I was gently working her up. She sunk a finger into my anus and curled it around to press my prostate as I let go in her.

I added some more KY for more lubrication before putting 2 then 2 fingers of each hand to stretch her anus open some more.

“Mmmm that feels good. I feel like you are giving me a whole body massage from all of the electrical feelings I am having.”

I slipped the 4 fingers from my left hand into her to the thumb and flat and I could feel her clenching and relaxing trying to pull me in. I tucked my thumb and pushed. I had the lubrication covering my arm to the elbow and once the fist was inside she was like a glove again. Immediately she was in the middle of another orgasm. I held for a minute then began stroking her. I went to where her bowel restriction was and I was nearly to my elbow. I decided to take it easy and feel around to identify her internal organs. I could feel her uterus and womb. When pressed a little I identified her bladder. When I pressed it, it felt like it might be about half full.

“I think I might return your favor. I want to see what you taste like some more.”

“I will be careful. I never tried to drink mine before. Can you save me a mouthful?”

“It might strain your sphincter reaching that far but I will try.”

I laid my head where I could get my mouth on her clit and began sucking. She was able to let it flow and I kept gulping her sweet nectar. As it diminished I sucked the last of it out of her and pressed her bladder to insure that it was empty. I pulled out my arm until only my hand was inside her and she raised up a little and I slipped under her breasts and met her lips. She got about 2/3rds of my mouthful.

On the way back I slipped my arm back inside her to the elbow and suckled on her very aroused nipples and drank some of her milk.

“Are you ready for a double? You are going to feel like a double popsicle while I am doing this.”

“Everything so far feels so good I cannot imagine why I have never done it before. Go ahead and then stroke me until I either pass out or run out of cum.”

I was back behind her again and had more gel to add to her already very slippery vagina. 2 fingers, then 3 in just a moment then 4 with another flat palm stretching her. I tucked my thumb and slipped in almost as easily as earlier. Deede was off in another world already as I began giving her full strokes in both orifices. Sometimes I pushed both arms at the same time and other times I alternated. Her cervix was quite tight but she insisted on running back and forth through it.

Since she was in almost continuous orgasm I kept suckling on her very aroused clit an drinking from her as she came.

I was getting quite sore after nearly 45 minutes of gross masturbation for Deede. She was beginning to slow down and I figured she was ready for another dose of hormone.

I removed my fist from her anus and it was still very slippery. I told her to summon Dufus.

I was kneeling to the side with my arm still within her vagina when Dufus arrived.

“Dufus baby! Come to mama!”

This was all it took and Dufus mounted her, slipping all of the way inside. He was stroking like crazy before his knot finally locked into her. I felt his cock from her uterus outside her womb and was able to partly grasp it. Deede was off the charts in orgasmic bliss. His knot was huge where it filled her ass.

I had maneuvered myself so I could feast on her nipples as I was stroking her cervix with my fist. Deede was lactating like crazy.

I was able to feel some of the heat from his cum in her rectum. She continued to be tight.

Deede moaned. “I think I will be sore for a couple of days but I think I want to be kept full and stretched for at least a week.”

“How do you think you will do that unless you wear a loose dress?” I asked.

“I can try a couple of large plugs while I go to work and for sleeping. I have a few but until now I have always thought they were too large to be comfortable. When Dufus pulls out could you reach into my night stand in the top drawer and insert the large one into my ass?”

I reached and fiddled in the drawer and found a tapered plug that was nearly as large as Dufus’s knot. I showed her and asked if this is the one.

Deede agreed that this is the one she wanted in her ass.

“I have another one in the other side that you can put in my vagina when we are done. But first I want you to give me another load in my vagina. Dufus is beginning to shrink now so be ready. I am going to try to pull off before he is all the way down. Plug me when he comes out.”

I had felt his knot getting a little smaller, but I thought it was still pretty big, when Deede hollered. “Down Dufus! Down boy!”

He began pulling and his knot began forcing its way out of her. I knew that she was going to have to stretch to at least 4 inches if it came out. The pressure on her bowels got very high as she forced herself like she was trying to take a big dump. After about 10 seconds he slipped out and I immediately forced the large plug in his place into her anus.

“Damn! I am amazed that you did not wind up with a hemorrhage from that little stunt.”

Weakly she said. “It didn’t feel real good but a few things popped.” I didn’t cramp. That is the one thing that would have caused problems. Most women, and I guess men, cramp then they can hemorrhage. Sometimes people hold it too long before taking a dump and then cramp. They sometimes do not make it to the hospital afterwards. The bacteria goes directly into their blood stream as the blood is flooding their bowels. That is something I picked up at work. Just like one of the reasons we are together now. I think that many people are natural empaths. Occasionally they meet and they hit it off for at least a bit.”

“That would explain our mutual attraction and trust we have had this afternoon. How else could either one of us explain meeting for the first time without introduction, conversing on a completely personal and intimate level, having an immediate mutual sexual relationship without knowing each other at all. Yet I feel I could trust you with anything and apparently you feel the same.”

“I do feel the same. I would never have done all the same things we have done with anyone else that I know. I would not have done most of them even with the one lover I gave to a friend that was also into dogs. I definitely would never have done anything like we have done in the first 30 minutes of seeing you without knowing your life’s history for a week and then thought upon it for at least another week. At the same time I feel that if there is anything more that I want to know you will tell me completely and in detail and honestly anything I might need to know about you personally or professionally. Is there anything about me that you would like to know?”

“Not offhand! I think the only thing I might want is either your phone number or e-mail address. Otherwise I might show up when you are not available for me. And likewise I will give you the same.”

Deede reached into her drawer, pulling me along with my hand still clenched inside her vagina. She pulled out a business card with her home #’s as well and she moved with me to get my wallet so I could do the same.

I could see that our occupations were not directly associated but not competitive either. Both were occupations for trusted individuals. Hers were for irregular hours and mine is for very time consuming but regular.

“Speaking of time! Are you supposed to be someplace this afternoon?”

I looked at the clock and realized that The park ride would be over in a couple of minutes and other friends and relatives would be expecting me shortly. “Thanks for reminding me Deede. The timing is great. I will have just enough time but I hate to leave you hanging.”

“I think we will both sleep at least 12 hours when we lay back down. Just plug me after you pull out your hand and I will let you go until we can meet again.”

I led her to her bed and took her second plug as she settled down with her shoulders on the floor with her hips on the bed and legs spread. I eased my fist out of her without further stretching and put my mouth to her opened vagina after looking inside her. I saw a couple of small stretch markings but no bruising or bleeding. I puffed into her a little and she laughed as I slipped in the plug.

“OK! Now you should be good until you wake up in the morning unless you need to pee again. I drained you pretty good but my piss should make you go again in about 3 hours.”

“I might just drink it again if it is all urine (play on words). But I will probably just pass it. If I start to cramp I have some potassium tablets that I can take before pulling out the plugs.”

We fondled and kissed a bit more as I got dressed. I was surprised at how well she was able to walk with the plugs in place.

I left and returned to my regular life. I would contact her daily this week to check her out if she would suffer any discomfort or ill after effects of our actions. After 5 days and counting. She wants another go around soon.

Part 2. After Floyd left, by Deede

This is the first one of these stories of self analysis I have done for public reading but with Floyd’s help in any necessary writing we will get through it.

Floyd left for the week to let me relax and get some rest after our excursion into places that I never thought I would go but had, though I had thought about. I really do not know what came over me when we met, but for the first time in my life I was completely comfortable with someone and surrendered myself completely to them with no regrets. Why? I do not know, except we seem to be able to follow each other’s actions with complete trust.

I fell asleep within minutes of when he left and slept for about 5 hours and woke up having to urinate real bad. I got up and remembered the plugs I still had in place. I was still able to go and left them in for a bit, thinking I would keep them in until I needed to take them out.

As I went back to bed, Dufus came in and began licking me. It felt so good and I wanted another cum fix to sleep on.

I relaxed and pulled out my vaginal plug and positioned myself for him to take me. He was fully aroused and he forced his knot into me on his initial stroke. I was still stretched open from the plug we had inserted into my vagina this afternoon.

His giant cock slipped immediately into my cervix and he began his very fast stroking as his knot sealed my vaginal tract. He was filling me with his hot load as I had another orgasm again and began to relax. I had been taking Dufus for 3 years now since I had graduated with my doctorate and set up my practice. For some reason I had never gotten serious about any man. A couple I had taken as lovers but Dufus was always a best buddy and available lover. At 34 I was in no hurry to get married and bare children like so many of my patients.

Dufus finally finished filling me and pulled out. I immediately stuffed the plug back into my pussy to hold his sperm inside. I fell asleep within a couple of minutes feeling very satisfied.

The alarm woke me up at 6:00AM. I felt refreshed and fixed myself a small breakfast before taking my shower. I kept both plugs inside as they felt real sexy. They are hardly more than thin molded vinyl plugs that are filled like a soccer ball with some air to hold volume but they are flexible enough to not bruise my insides as they press against each other as I walk with both of them in my orifices.

After drying I had decided to wear my full white summer dress with a loincloth underneath since it would act as an absorbent pad while covering my plugs in case something happened that I might be exposed if my dress got pulled up. The dress would also not expose the presence the slight swelling of my stomach as the plugs and cum added volume to my abdomen and midsection.

The first day was uneventful and I was back home about 7:00 in the evening as I was just about exhausted from being on my feet most of the day. I took Dufus out for a stroll and fed him again as I evacuated my bowel. There was not much there, but his load from last night made certain that it was liquid. I cleaned myself out and Dufus filled me again.

I was liking the plug as his knot pulled out. I was keeping my head and shoulders way down as he released me. I was able to retain his complete load as I forced the plug back inside my anus. He was over cleaning himself off as I dropped off into a deep slumber again.

The next 4 days have been pretty much repeats of Monday and I am looking forward to meeting Floyd on Saturday.

Saturday morning I decided to do something a little different. I got up and took my shower, removed both of my plugs and gave myself a good flushing in both orifices. I added some nice scent and some light oils to both my pussy and ass.

I took out an rather large and interesting double ended dildo that I had picked up sometime back. It is a little stiff and about 2-1/2 inches across and over 3 foot long. I stuffed most of it into my still enlarged anus and then rant the rest of it into my pussy through my cervix. It only stuck out a little as it tried to stretch everything and ease the turn between my holes, forcing them apart.

I was surprised when I was able to slip on my shorts and it covered me quite well. If anyone looked closely they might deduce that I was wearing a maxi pad. It simply was not obvious. My legs are offset enough so the gap or bulge might be expected. It felt even more erotic than the plugs.

Once I was dressed and my minimal makeup on and my hair brushed I am ready to take Dufus for a walk. Hopefully I will run into Floyd for coffee.

This story was written as an adult fantasy. The author does not condone the described behavior in real life in any way, shape or form. Anyone tempted to act out any of the scenarios in this story should seriously consider seeking professional help.

Do not under any circumstances assume that any of the acivities undertaken in these stories are to be commonly accepted as legal activities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.