The Accidental Portal Trip
Preface

Copyright© 2018 by Red Tempest

Background

What would happen if a man was transported straight to Chaos, bypassing Crossroads? Would the rules for Damsels in Distress apply to him? Can he kill without being attacked first? If he hasn’t been to Crossroads and gone through their administration procedures, can the Cassandra’s computer pull him back? Will the computer be able to track him? He doesn’t possess the gold sapphire ring; how does he get back home? Does he become a lost companion? Does the fifteen-minute rule apply, or does he age the same in Chaos as he would on Earth? Questions asked, Answers unknown.

Over the course of the Damsels in Distress universe, there have been very rare occasions when one-way portals appear. They are random, and they don’t last very long. There has been no explanation for why this phenomenon transpires.

This story is about a man who accidentally goes through one of these portals. He was never in the arm forces and has no fighting experience. He never attended a martial arts school, so he is not a hand to hand combat master. He has never been to a gym to keep in shape, but he does walk almost every day to get some exercise. He does have some survival skills. He is an avid fisherman and hunter. He knows how to camp and how to clean the game he killed and the fish he caught. He has hunted with both a gun and or a bow depending on the hunting season.

He is 60 years old. He is five feet nine inches tall and weighs 175 pounds. He is in good shape with just a slight bulge over his stomach. He has been retired for a couple of years. His job title was City Engineer for a medium size city. His wife passed away a few years ago. His name is Steve Austin and no he’s not the Six Million Dollar Man.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.