Nectar of the Gods - Cover

Nectar of the Gods

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It is often said that not everything thing is as it seems, but does that mean that not everything is real? What is real? Is there a chance of other possibilities?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Workplace   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Anders wakes to an empty bed. At first his eyes flutter open, straining against the light, his mind numb. Then like the bursting of a dam, his mind comes rushing forward like the cold water following the break. He bolts upright, shock spread across his face like the roar of a lightning strike.

The sound of the shower reaches his ears soon after and a wave of calmness begins to settle over him. Maybe everything is okay. If anything was out of whack or everything not okay, he figures that Janelle wouldn’t have let him sleep. It’s not like her to wait for him to wake and then dump her sorrows, anger and rage onto him. So the fact that she is in the shower obviously means that she has no idea he fucked Mela last night. Though for the life of him, Anders cannot remember her following him home or even him leaving some way for her to come inside.

He gives up trying to fill in the gaps of his memory. Throwing the blanket off, he notices that he is completely naked. I guess I never got dressed. With a shrug he sets to climb out of bed and join his wife in the shower when the sound of the shutting valve is heard. So he quickly lies back down, throws the blanket back on and closes his eyes, pretending to still be asleep.

Anders feels the bed move as she climbs onto it. Her weight shifts and presses against his legs. When he feels his cock beginning to grow, it becomes hard not to suppress the smile that threatens to crawl across his lips. Yet he manages to keep it at bay. The seconds seem to last forever.

“What do we have here?” she says, lifting the comforter.

Anders’ eyes fly open at the voice. That is not the voice of his wife!

“What are you doing here?” he asks, looking from her to the bathroom and then the bedroom door and then back to her. “Where is Janelle? If she finds you here...”

“You worry too much,” she says when she sits up and slowly starts removing her towel. It is all she is wearing and the sight of her beneath it causes his member to bounce in eager excitement.

His eyes fall onto the sides of her head where a pair of large, pointed ears now has taken the place of her once very human looking ones. His first thought is that these are elf ears, but the more he looks, the more he sees them as bat-like. “You’re amazing every time I see you, but you’re also always different.” He sighs while he licks his lips casually. “Not that it is a bad thing. I like different.”

“Well, I’m glad you do,” Mela says, flashing him a smile. She completely removes the towel and tosses it to the floor. “Now, while I have you all to myself, what are you going to do to me?”

Anders takes his gaze off her to look toward the bedroom door again. “Where is Janelle?”

“She isn’t here,” Mela says with a small sigh. “But I am and I don’t want to worry about her. Neither should you.”

Anders looks her over from head to toe, or as much as he can from his vantage point. If Janelle were to walk in right now there’d be nothing he could do to stop her from seeing Mela. And no matter what excuse he was to use, nothing will convince his wife that they are doing anything innocent.

“Lie down,” he orders, his voice confident and relaxed. A mischievous grin spreads across his face. Mela drops back down over him and then rolls onto her back, scooting upward into a stack of pillows. “Play with yourself like you do when you’re alone.”

Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, Mela brings a hand to her chest. Very slowly she slides her fingertips from her shoulder down to her breast. Gently squeezing, she can feel her excitement through her entire body and Anders’ soft moans of approval only make her more aware of her own touch. It also reminds her of why she likes performing. Very slowly, her fingertips traverse down her belly, tickling her flesh.

Anders is holding his breath, watching intently. He wants her to move faster. He needs to see and hear her climax. Yet at the same time, he doesn’t want her to rush. She has to enjoy it as much as him, if not more. He bites his lip when her fingers dance over the crest of treasure. Her center, her nether lips are kept hidden by those folds tucked away between her ashen thighs until her fingers begin to slowly reveal her budding flower.

Rubbing and t easing her swollen clit, Mela’s breathing changes. Biting her lip and moaning softly, she begins to squirm on the bed. Feeling the build up inside her, as well as the growing wetness that makes her thighs slippery, she tries to focus just on her. The heavy breathing from the man is distracting but his arousal increases her arousal.

“That’s it,” he whispers breathless.

Mela’s breathing becomes faster, gasping and moaning louder as she rubs the sensitive bud. Slowly grinding the wetness against her hand, Mela feels herself edging closer. With that, she starts groaning and as her legs squeeze together, a powerful orgasm rips through her entire body. Her heartbeat is racing like crazy. Taking slow breaths to calm herself, Mela is left starring at the ceiling.

After a few quiet moments, she sits up to look at him. “That was so fucking hot,” Anders says with a satisfied sigh. “Play some more for me.” The words are not so much a question but more a polite demand.

Mela speedily begins rubbing herself again. This time she focuses more on him, his aroused heavy breathing and soft moans while he watches her touch her sensitive button. Anders enjoys the sight, her hand moving over her bud, and it is clear that he is already close. The buildup doesn’t take as long as her first. Her other hand joins the fray and starts squeezing her breast. Rolling her stiff nipple between thumb and finger, making herself gasp and arch her back as she sends herself over the edge for the second time.

Anders smiles, pleased with himself and Mela, but he doesn’t grant her much time to recover or even catch her breath when he says, “One more time.”

Mela looks at him, an incredulous look on her face. “You are a devious bastard,” she murmurs.

The comment brings a devilish grin to his face. “I’ll help you this time.” He gets up, ensuring the blanket still covers him and moves between her legs. Then he wraps his arms around her legs and pulls her down off the pillows and up to where he is kneeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.