Nectar of the Gods - Cover

Nectar of the Gods

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It is often said that not everything thing is as it seems, but does that mean that not everything is real? What is real? Is there a chance of other possibilities?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Workplace   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

When the movie lets out, Janelle feels a bit apprehensive like she is expecting to be stopped by security or even the police for what she her husband did. For Anders it is a different story. He doesn’t show any concern outwardly, but inside it is a storm of emotions and thought. He feels excited, much like when he was naked in the parking lot, if that was even real. He still can’t know for sure, but regardless he remembers the feeling or the thought of it. Plus part of him feels the same as his wife and he is expecting something.

But nothing does. Nobody stops them. Nobody says a word. Nobody even looks at the couple and they stroll right out the front door of the theater as if nothing ever happened.

“That was tense,” Janelle comments when they reach their car. It is as if they weren’t fully safe until they got there.

“They can still get us,” Anders says with as much of a serious tone as he can manage.

This of course has the effect he wants. Janelle begins looking around, waiting for SWAT to come bursting out of the landscaping or something. But when she realizes her husband is only joking, mostly because he starts to laugh, she throws him a serious look. “Keep that up, Mister, and you won’t be getting any later tonight.”

He keeps laughing though it has slowed. “I just had to,” he says.

“Mmmhmm,” she mutters back. “I just bet you did.”

Anders flashes Janelle another smile and slips into the car. After cranking it up he turns toward her and says, “That was probably one of the best blow jobs you’ve ever given.”

“Well I hope so,” he counters, “considering I don’t give them very often.”

“Well you were like a pro,” he says, patting her hand. “It was especially good when you got down on the floor.”

“Too bad the Rolling Turtle doesn’t have table cloths,” she says grinning.

Her grin prompts Anders to grin himself. “We can always find a restaurant that has them, maybe one of the uptown places?”

“No,” she is quick to say. “I don’t want to spend our time in one of those snobby places. The Rolling Turtle is fine.” She pauses and looks forward for a moment before turning back to him. “It will just make the wait more exciting.”

“I like us being like this again,” Anders says, suddenly changing the direction of the conversation. “I miss this.”

“I do too,” his wife confirms, smiling. “I really do.”

“Look,” Anders says, getting serious. “I am sorry for...”

Janelle quickly mashes a finger up against his lips, cutting off anymore words ready to spring out. “Let’s not talk about that. Let’s not think about that. Let’s just forget about that.”

Anders nods, pressing against the finger. A second later he opens his mouth and swallows it, sucking on it. It brings another smile to his wife’s face and she says, “Let’s save that for later too.”

He lets go of her and matches her smile. “Now there is a place I haven’t had my tongue at in a while.”

“Perhaps too long,” she says.

“Perhaps.”


The couple is quick to get a table. Being the middle of the week and not the weekend, the place isn’t quite as packed. They continue their flirtatiousness all the way to the table where they are told that their server will be with them shortly.

“I think some drinks to celebrate are in order,” Janelle offers.

“I couldn’t agree more,” her husband agrees. “Maybe we’ll get you loosened up and really have a party when we get home.”

“I’ll tell you what,” she begins. “You let me drink a few and get a little tipsy, but you can have only one.”

“Just one?” he asks, frowning.

“You’re driving and one of us has to be responsible,” she answers. “It’ll be one to celebrate but that’s it.”

“We can just call and Uber,” Anders suggests.

“Yeah, I don’t think they take too kindly to wives giving their husbands blow jobs on the way home.”

Anders smiles ready to bust out in laughter when their waitress arrives, asking what they would like to drink. When the man looks up to see who is standing at the table he practically turns white as a ghost. Janelle doesn’t notice her husband as she scoops up the wine menu and scans through it.

“I’ll take the pinot noir,” Janelle says.

“Um ... the same,” Anders barely says in a whisper.

“Okay, it’ll be right out,” Mela says, throwing the man a wink.

After their waitress leaves, Janelle notices the craven look on his face. “What’s wrong?” she asks. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” It’s a little cliché but it is what the woman sees and the only way she can describe it.

“I ... um...” Anders drops his gaze to his wife and forces a smile onto his face. “I need to go to the restroom. I’ll be right back, honey.”

He gets up to leave and Janelle grabs his arm. For the briefest of moments he thinks he has been busted. “What if you don’t get back in time to order?”

“Just ... ah ... get me a steak,” he says quickly. “Surprise me.”

With that, she lets go. “Hurry back,” she says, but Anders is already out of earshot for her words and they fall on deaf ears.

The man hurries through the restaurant as fast as he can, trying not to create a scene, bump into anyone or bring any unwanted attention to him. His head flips back and forth, seeking out the dark haired woman. But she is nowhere to be seen, which can only mean that she is in back. So he slips through the doors meant only for the wait staff and right into the kitchen. Instantly his eyes lock onto hers. Mela is standing near another door on the opposite side. She winks at him and then slips through the door, disappearing. Anders grunts, knowing that she is toying with him and makes his way to the other side as fast as he can.

When Anders bursts through the door, he finds Mela sitting on a table in another section of the restaurant. This is the area the Rolling Turtle only open when there is some kind of special party like a wedding party, birthday or any big event someone has planned.

“What are you doing here?” he asks.

“Didn’t expect to see me again?” the woman counters.

Anders is angry, as he should be. He is patching things up with his wife and trying to forget Mela, but here she is. But she looks different. Her skin is more of an ashen color instead of a vibrant golden color that it was before.

“Why do you look different?” he asks, ignoring her question as well as his earlier one. “Why is it every time I see you, you look slightly different than before?”

“The change is happening more quickly,” she quickly answers. “Do you not like the look?” She asks the question as she slowly and methodically strips of her waitress outfit.

Anders is in a position he doesn’t want to be in, yet he can’t seem to bring himself around to leave. He doesn’t want this, but he does. He is torn between wanting his wife, needing to fix what has become broken and this minx. But it’s not only her. Every time he sees Mela, Anders thinks of Ashley. Two women that almost seem inseparable and yet there are. And just like everything in this world, one side wants Janelle and the other Ashley and Mela. Unfortunately, the other side is stronger.

“I like the look,” he says without thinking. “I like every part of you.” Anders steps forward, gripping the fabric of her blouse and helping to strip it off. Mela gives up undressing and in turn focuses on undressing him.

With their clothes scattering the floor, they drop their naked forms down to their knees, facing one another. Anders’ cock begins to rise being so close to this mysteriously sexy woman that he really doesn’t know anything about but fills his mind with her image. He reaches up to palm her breasts, pinching her nipples. For her part, Mela reaches down to his manhood and wraps her hands around it. He responds to her grip becoming fully erect. Then her hand moves back and forth along the shaft while moving her head forward to connect with his lips lightly. She snakes her tongue out and licks Anders’ lips before pressing against him in an open mouth, lust filled kiss. Tongue battle as hands explore.

Anders is the one to break away first with a whisper. “Isn’t this risky?”

“What do you mean?” she asks. “I don’t work here and this part is only used occasionally. Lucky for us this isn’t one of those times.”

Anders shrugs. What have I got to lose? She hasn’t failed me yet. And so far everything and every place Mela has suggested have resulted only in fun and not being caught. “Get on the table then,” he commands. “Spread those gorgeous legs.”

Mela does as commanded. She lies back and spreads her legs wide. Anders kneels and scoots in as close to the table as he can and places his hands under each thigh. The man’s eyes zero in on the prize center between those thighs. Her pale grey inner folds are already moist and sprout out between her outer, much darker grey folds like a flower about to bloom.

Dropping his face down to nuzzle the smooth flesh, Anders licks all around her cunt. He inhales her sweet aroma. Then he opens his mouth to suck on her inner folds, pulling and releasing with a smacking sound. He grabs those petals, slick with saliva and pulls again—releasing and pulling. When her pale ashen inner walls are ready for him, Anders dips his tongue deep into her recesses and licks all around, savoring the mysterious woman’s nectar. About this same time, Ashley steps out into the large room. Wordlessly she moves over to them, climbs on the table and eases her pussy right over Mela’s waiting lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.