Nectar of the Gods - Cover

Nectar of the Gods

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It is often said that not everything thing is as it seems, but does that mean that not everything is real? What is real? Is there a chance of other possibilities?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Workplace   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Entering the office, Anders is surprised to see Ashley, his redheaded fantasy, sitting at her desk. The mention of him working with her on a daily basis confused him because he had not seen her in weeks. At least he thought he hadn’t.

“Hi, Anders,” she says looking up from the computer. “You’re running a little late today.”

“What are you doing here?” he asks. It is the first thing that pops into his head to ask her.

Ashley grins at him. “The same thing I do every morning: checking email for the company.” She checks of almost all the boxes next to the messages in the inbox and then hits delete. “There is nothing planned this morning and your schedule doesn’t get busy until later this afternoon.”

“Good,” he mutters. “Can I talk to you?”

Ashley’s grin forms right up into a smile. Her face lights up and she says, “Yeah, anytime, boss.”

“In my office, please,” he says, looking around as if he is suddenly nervous or paranoid.

“Of course,” the young woman answers, scooting back her chair, feeling a well of anticipation in her. This can only mean one thing.

Anders opens the door and waves her in, his hand brushing the small of her back as Ashley passes through. He takes another look around before steeping into the office himself, closing the door right behind.

Ashley waits until the man has taken his seat behind the desk before addressing him. “Are you alight, Anders?” she asks, looking at him with concern.

“Yeah, does it seem otherwise?” he counters.

“You look like someone is coming after you,” she tells him. “Is everything alright?” Her excitement is beginning to fade.

“My wife knows about us,” he blurts.

“So what?” Ashley answers. The fading excitement has already spun around and shooting for the moon. “It makes it better.”

Anders’ face drops. “What?”

“It’s fun to know that while you’re fucking me,” Ashley says with wildly, “she knows about it and is probably sitting there at home imagining what you’re doing to me.”

“This is my marriage we’re talking about,” he says, flabbergasted by what she is saying.

“She isn’t going to leave you,” Ashley informs him. “You are her lifeline, her way of life. I mean you live in a gigantic house in the best part of town. She can buy whatever she wants when she wants. That woman isn’t going anywhere.”

“I don’t know,” he says putting his face into his hands for a moment. “I don’t even know what the hell is happening to me.”

“What do you mean?” Ashley asks inquisitively. “You’re fucking me and she knows about it—big deal. Affairs usual get found out about at some point. At least this way, it’s already out in the open.”

“It’s not that,” he says, dropping his hand down to the desk.

“You wanted to talk,” Ashley says. She feels that joy in her taking a U-turn. “Let’s talk then.” She learns back in the chair and crosses one leg over the other, hands lying on her knee.

“Well, there is you,” Anders spurts out.

“What about me?”

“You’re not supposed to be here. I haven’t seen you since that night at the Rolling Turtle,” he says, feeling a bit of frustration.

“I’ve been here every day since,” she counters. “We have either fucked every day or I’ve given you a blow job.”

“Then it all must have been a dream,” he mutters. “But why do I see her when I’m obviously awake?”

It is pretty clear to Ashley that the man is talking more to himself than her. But she doesn’t let it faze her. “Who are you talking about?”

Anders looks up at her with an expression of expectation. “What do you mean who?” he asks, but rather than waiting for her reply, he immediately says, “Mela. The woman you had with you at the Rolling Turtle. The one we both fucked that night.”

“There wasn’t anyone with me that night,” she answers. “Though if you’re into a threesome then I’m wouldn’t mind. Maybe we get your wife into it?”

“What?” he asks, shaking his head. His mind is a whirlpool of thoughts shrouded in a deep fog. “She would never go for that. But no, I’m talking about Mela, the redhead...”

“You’re under a lot of stress,” Ashley says comfortingly. She drops her leg and leans forward. “Look, you said so yourself that you needed some time off. You wanted to get away from your wife and take me someplace special.”

Anders stares at her for a few moments. Of course he doesn’t remember saying that because he doesn’t even remember her still being here. Instead he says, “Yeah, I know. Maybe that is still on option.”

“Who is this Mela?” Ashley asks, letting all her curiosity show. “Do I have competition?”

“I don’t know,” he mumbles. And when Ashley cocks up an eyebrow at him, he says, “I mean. I don’t know who she is. I guess I just meshed you together with my wife and dreamt some crazy fantasy that I just haven’t quite been able to get out of my head.”

“Well, I obviously have some kind of competition,” Ashley acknowledges, standing from the chair. “Even if that competition is just in your head, I need to show you that I’m more than worthy of having you.” As she speaks, Ashley rounds the desk and rolls Anders chair out form the desk, turning it to the side so that he faces her.

“Ashley, I don’t know...” he begins to argue against her plans until she kicks off her shoes and kneels on the floor between his legs.

“Let me reassure you then,” she says huskily while reaching up to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants. “I’m all you need,” she says, starting to pull his pants down. Ander raises his ass from the chair to help her and she tugs them all the way off, dropping them unceremoniously to the floor. “You don’t need to fuck your wife,” she continues, pulling his boxers off the same way. With then man seated on the edge of his chair, naked from the waist down, Ashley looks lustfully at the erection sticking proudly in the air. “And you certainly don’t need any dreams or fantasies, unless they are about me.”

She looks at his member, thinking how it will cram delightfully in her mouth, but first she has to take care of herself. She gets herself comfortable, unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra. It isn’t just about him, it’s about her. Of course, getting the man even more excited would just, in the end, benefit her too. This is their routine, without the talk and when Anders isn’t throwing her over the desk to fuck her. Ashley moves closer, holding his erection in one hand. Wordlessly, she smiles at the man and then lowers her mouth until she can reach out and lick the tip. Slowly, moving her tongue in a spiral, Ashley lowers her face until she is licking under the ridge of the head. She happily closes her lips around it, letting her tongue continue to work its way downward, caressing the shaft while she looks up adoringly at Anders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.