Nectar of the Gods
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It is often said that not everything thing is as it seems, but does that mean that not everything is real? What is real? Is there a chance of other possibilities?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Workplace   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

The birds are chirping loudly this morning. Anders tries to ignore them, but their insistent singing keeps him from falling back asleep. He rolls onto his back and opens his eyes. Immediately he knows that he is in his room and not on the couch. But the last thing he remembers is being on the couch in Mela’s arms. There is a stirring in the bed. Instantly his heart begins to hammer in his chest. His first thoughts of who it is in the bed with him are that of Mela. Slowly, he turns his head, closing his eyes in the process. Anders takes a quick, couple of breaths and then opens them.

To his relief it isn’t Mela but his wife, Janelle. Once again, he doesn’t remember how he got there. Of course the explanation is simple: it is his bed after all. But he doesn’t remember saying good bye; he doesn’t remember even going to bed. Of course it could just be a dream. If that’s the case, it was one hell of a dream. Maybe it’s a dream inside a dream? Anders shakes his head and sighs heavily. I need a shower. He checks Janelle to make sure that she is sleeping. Luckily he doesn’t have to sleep on the couch—at least not yet. Satisfied that she is fast asleep, he throws the covers off and slips into the bathroom.

He begins to wash himself as he always does, but about halfway through he hears the bathroom door open. Surprised that Janelle is even stepping in while he showers, Anders leans back to look through the crack of the wall and shower curtain. In the mirror he catches the reflection of Mela! Her smoky grey hair reflects in the glass. It matches his thoughts last night that it was different. But if she’s in the bathroom now, that means she really was here and never left. It also means that if Janelle wakes up and sees her...

Anders grabs the edge of the curtain and rips it open. Instead of Mela, it is Janelle standing there naked as the day she was born. Standing might not describe her. The moment he rips the curtain open she jumps and shrieks, totally caught off guard and surprised. “What the hell are you trying to do, scare me out of my skin?” she asks, grinning.

For a moment, Anders doesn’t answer, he is too busy looking at his wife. She is an incredibly sexy, alluring woman. He smiles at the sight of her shoulder length blonde hair, the swell of her perfect breasts and her well-shaped ass. Then like a switch, he stops looking and remembers how they are not being intimate right now. “I thought you were someone else,” he says without thinking.

“Someone else?” she asks, cocking her eyebrow up at him. “Do I have some competition that I don’t know about?”

Only in my dreams apparently. With a smile, he shakes his head and instead says, “Not that I’m aware of.”

“Mind if I join you?”

Anders frowns for just a second. “You haven’t wanted to shower with me in a long time.”

“Why don’t you just hush,” she says, stepping into the shower. Her hands grab him by the hips and moves close to him. “Let it be what it is.”

Their lips meet and her tongue parts his lips. Anders enjoys the feeling and pushes back, entering and exploring her mouth in return. After a minute of enjoying this erotic moment, Janelle breaks off and begins kissing down her husband’s body. He shivers as her lips meet his neck and move down his shoulders. Anders shakes in anticipation as he kisses gently down his chest, over his belly, moving toward his ever hardening member.

Before Janelle’s lips meet his prick, she looks up at him with a teasing smile and grabs a hold of it, pumping it a few times. Then she turns her attention back to the throbbing member in in hand. She licks her lips in preparation before slowly licking the side of his cock from base to just below the head. She repeats it on the other side, making Anders groan and wanting her to make contact with the head. She repeats this teasing several ties, gently and deliberately licking the side of his increasingly frustrated cock.

Finally, Janelle decides he has had enough and begins to lick the tip. Anders sucks in a breath at the pleasure, bringing another teasing smile to her face. He closes his eyes to enjoy the pleasure of her oral teasing when she decides the teasing is done and she plunges him into her mouth. Anders moans in pleasure and opens his eyes. When he looks down he no longer sees blonde hair but the smoky grey hair. He panics and in doing so, thrusts his hips forward, giving the woman a little more than she is expecting and she gags slightly.

“Relax,” Janelle says, looking up at him.

Anders sees that it is still his wife. What the hell is wrong with me? But before he can think more on it or even just end things right there and then, she plunges herself once more down the length of his shaft. Anders just stands there, helplessly under the spell of the pleasure she is administering to him while establishing a rhythm. He runs his fingers through her now soaked blonde hair as she glides up and down his erection, ensuring that she is indeed his wife. Occasionally Janelle stops with only the tip in her mouth, running her tongue over the end and sending shockwaves of ecstasy through his entire body and finally taking his mind off the haunting thoughts.

Anders is building ever closer to orgasm and her lets her know it. Janelle pauses only for a moment, as if considering the repercussions, before working him with her mouth even more fervently than before. This mew enthusiasm is too much for the man to handle and he begins spouting cum into her hot maw. Spurt after spurt hits the back of her throat and she catches it all. Then Janelle looks up at her husband, letting some of the sticky fluid to dribble down her chin and onto her breasts.

His wife gives him a mischievous grin then she moves backward to sit on the edge of the tub. Janelle’s hands move to her breasts and begins squeezing, fondling and massaging them. Her fingers pull gently at the nipples—they stand even at more attention. Her hands wander down her body, over her belly, up the outside of her thighs, over her knees and to the inside of her thighs. As the blonde’s hands wander back upward, her legs begin to separate, showing off her sweet pussy. It is obviously very wet and not just from the shower. Her hand stops and starts to gently move up and down the slick folds. The other continues its climb up her body, stopping once again to pleasure her breasts.

Anders breaks from his erotic trance and drops to his hands and knees, moving himself closer to his wife. Janelle smiles and removes her hand to give the man complete access to her cunt. He licks his lips in eager anticipation before leaning in the rest of the way to lick up and down her nether lips. Janelle closes her eyes and leans her head back against the wall, content to leave him to his ministrations. Anders’ tongue moves up and down the folds, teasingly in the same manner that he was teased.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.