Nectar of the Gods
Prologue

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - It is often said that not everything thing is as it seems, but does that mean that not everything is real? What is real? Is there a chance of other possibilities?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Workplace   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Ashley is an intern at the office Anders works at. She is fresh out of high school and a real hard worker. The trouble with Ashley is Anders sort of has a crush on her. Now granted he is nearly twelve years older than she is and married for nearly that long. The crush is something he has never told anyone about, not Ashley and certainly not his wife. Anders has been fine just taking the glances at her, passing along a little playful flirt or two and fantasizing about her, but that’s it. He has resigned himself to leaving it at that. Anders has never once considered cheating on his wife. That is until today when she asks him to go out with her.

It is early afternoon. Work on Fridays is usually short. The bosses like to cut loose early for the weekend and none of the employees has ever made a complaint about it. Anders cellphone rings just before he turns down the street to his house. “Hello?”

“Anders, how would you like to go out tonight?” Ashley asks sounding very cheery.

“I, um, I don’t know if I...” he starts, trying to find a way to turn her down while at the same time really wanting to get out. The weekends at home haven’t been quite that exciting lately.

“I know you’re married,” she interrupts his babbling. “Just make up an excuse, like you’re working late or something. You need to get out and have some fun. I promise nothing bad will happen.”

“I guess I can do that,” Anders says, smiling. His heart is thumping faster in his chest. In all this excitement he doesn’t think once about lying to his wife.

“Good,” she says. “I’ll meet you at the Rolling Turtle in an hour and I got a surprise for you.” Anders knows where the Rolling Turtle is. He has been there many times, even taking his wife there during the first few years of their marriage. But the surprise part throws him off. “So, I’ll see you there when you get there,” she says before hanging up and not giving him a chance to ask about the surprise.

Now his mind is reeling. He pulls off to the side of the road, a few houses down from his. Not seeing his wife’s car, he dials her number and she picks up on the third ring.

“Hello?” his wife answers.

“Hey, hon,” he says, his voice slightly shaky. “I’m about to pull in and was wondering if you wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat, maybe at the Rolling Turtle?” He knows it is a risk to ask, and probably stupid for mentioning the restaurant, but suddenly his mind goes blank and can’t think of anything else.

“I’m out with Janel. We’re going to the movies tonight,” she says. “I told you that we we’re doing this a week ago.”

He remembers now. “Shit, hon,” he sighs. “How could I forget?”

“It’s easy,” she replies. “It’s you after all. Why are you suddenly going to be romantic? You haven’t taken me there in years.”

“I, uh, I don’t know,” he stammers. “I just thought maybe...”

“Well maybe we can tomorrow or something,” she says. “Look, there’s leftover in the fridge. I’ll be home, probably late tonight.”

“Okay,” he says. “How about...” But it is too late. His wife has already hung up on him.

With his night clear, he pulls into his driveway. He takes a shower, dresses and then is back out the door with what should be more than enough time to reach the restaurant in time. His heart is beating steadily the entire drive there. He tries to convince himself that this is going to be a normal night and that nothing bad was going to happen. But something in the back of his mind is saying otherwise. He has worked with the girl for long enough. He only hopes that his crush has gone unseen by her and anyone else. Of course, once a thought slips in, it’s hard to get rid of it before it spawns more.

Anders finds a parking space within a reasonable walking distance and heads in. It doesn’t take long to find Ashley. The Rolling Turtle is always packed and when there isn’t a table, there is usually a place to sit at the bar. So the first place he looks is the bar, but finds that she isn’t there. But it doesn’t take much effort to find her. She is sitting off to the side wearing a sexy blue one shoulder side spliced dress, waving. She isn’t alone either. Sitting next to her in a similar red dress is a brunette he doesn’t recognize.

Quickly, Anders makes his way over to them. He finds that she has already ordered a beer for him. “This is your surprise,” Ashley says with a grin. “This is Mela.”

Ander smiles as he takes his seat. “Hi, Mela,” he says, shaking her hand lightly. “I’m...”

“Anders,” she answers. “Ashley has told me all about you.”

“She mentioned that I am married, right?” he asks, feeling stupid for saying that.

“Of course she has,” the woman says. “But those are just minor details.”

“Mela is looking for a job, she just graduated last month,” Ashley says. “Being senior management I figured you may be able to get her in.”

Anders isn’t sure if he should be angry or not with the fact that the young intern is having her friend sleep with him just to get a job. “I’d have to talk to John, the hiring manager.”

Ashley looks at her friend and says, “He’ll put in a good word. John usually listens to Anders when it comes to company business.”

Mela looks at Anders and the man smiles and nods. He is committing himself to something that he isn’t sure he should be. Not only will he be cheating on his wife if he sleeps with the girl, but he’ll see her every day. And like Ashley, she is pretty hot.

“Then I look forward to joining the team,” Mela says. “Ashley is always telling me how much fun it is to work there.”

The night carries on with Anders getting to know more about the two and how they knew each other. Mela is two years younger than Ashley and so even though they went to college together, Ashley of course, graduated first. Anders shared his past and current circumstances, probably a little too much. The beers were working there magic in loosening his tongue, but the two showed interest and it make him not feel so bad about it. When it is time to go home and Anders thinks he has gotten away with not betraying his wife, everything changes.

“How about we go back to your place and we three seal this deal?” Mela asks.

Ander looks at them both with a questioning look. Mela is the one to say something first. “But he’s married. His wife is going to be there.”

“She gone for most of the night,” he blurts out and he doesn’t know why. “She’ll be home late, real late.”

“Then the problem is solved,” Mela says. “Though adding a fourth is always nice.”

Anders laughs, feeling a little uneasy about having two women at his home, especially two lesbians?

Seeing the look of curiosity, Ashley clarifies things for him. “Mela and I started sleeping with each other this last year. But don’t worrying, we’re totally into guys. And I have noticed how you look at me.”

“You noticed?” he asks, feeling his mouth suddenly going dry.

“Of course I did,” Ashley says. “You’re quite obvious about it.”

“You obviously want to fuck Ashley,” Mela says. “I’m sure you wouldn’t mind fucking me either.”

ither.”

All the man can do is nod. Here is the woman she has had googly eyes over since she started working for the company and here is her friend who is just as hot and willing. The two of them get up and grab his hand, pulling Anders from the table.

“Come on,” Ashley says. “I told you nothing bad is going to happen.”

Anders doesn’t argue he just follows. The drive home is filled with excitement as Ashley and Mela kiss and fondle each other in the back seat. He almost wants to pull over right then and there and take them both. Why wait to get home and add the risk of getting caught to the mix? But where logic would seem the correct path to take, he ignores it and just keeps on driving.

Once home, Anders is glad to not see his wife’s car in the driveway. Of course the night is still young and if she holds true to her word, they’ll have all the time they need. He gets them inside the house and heads for the living room. The two women flop onto the couch with Ashley sitting in Mela’s lap. They kiss deeply as he takes a seat on his chair. Then suddenly, Mela gets off her friend and goes over to Anders. She straddles his lap and it’s his turn to join the fray.

The thought of either woman wanting to fuck him is a major turn on for Anders. While they kiss, he grabs Mela through her dress. He squeezes while keeping an eye on Ashley, whose eyes are fixed on what his hands are doing. So he lifts her friend’s dress up and slips his hands down the back of her panties. Ashley now has her legs open and is beginning to rub her cunt. Mela is still kissing Anders, grinding on his lap. If his wife came home right now, it would probably be enough to send her straight to the court house to file divorce papers!

Mela abruptly stands and pulls up her dress over her head. She is standing right in front of Ander wearing a red lace bra and panty set and she looks incredible. This seems to spur Ashley on because the girl jumps up and get in front of him too. She kisses Mela before following the same path of removing her dress. And just like the dresses, her bra and panty set match but hers is blue. Then they both turn their attentions to one another and start kissing. Their hands roam over each other. The kissing and fondling only intensifies until they both suddenly stop and look at him.

“From the look of his pants I think he wants to join in,” Mela says, her eyes dropping to his crotch.

“I agree,” Ashley grins. “Let’s help him out of those nasty clothes.”

As if having one mind, they turn on him, pulling his clothes off. Anders is naked in record time and his clothes have mostly survived the ordeal. He sits in the chair with nothing but his raging member standing tall.

Ashley takes his hand and then Mela’s. “Where’s your room?” she asks.

Anders swallows hard. The situation just became serious. Yeah, sure, he knew he was probably going to fuck both these young women. And yes, he knew he was going to cheat on his wife, but in their room? In their bed, where he and his wife sleep? He looks toward the stairs and nods. “First door on the left.”

His young co-worker then leads them up the stairs and to his bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Ashley jumps on the bed, pulling the other two with her. “Talk about soft!” she squeals before sinking into a kiss with Anders.

Mela, undistracted, pulls off her panties and then her friend’s for her. Then as if on cue, Ashley and Mela double team Anders, pushing back and moving in to kiss his chest. They traverse up along his chest to his neck and then his mouth. When their mouths touch they are once again kissing each other. Being so close and being able to see their tongues swishing back and forth is a major turn on. Subconsciously Anders starts to stroke his cock.

Then suddenly both women straddle one of his legs each. He feels a hand knock his away and take over the stroking. He can’t tell who it is, but it feels amazing. They are still kissing which is what keeps his mind, and eyes occupied. When they do break off the kiss, their attention focuses on him and they begin kissing their way down Anders’ body. They both end up at his member, each looking at one another. They kiss again, this time their chins just hovering over the tip of his erection. They are teasing the man and he loves it.

Mela then breaks off the kiss and licks Anders’ cockhead. Ashley follows, doing the same. With perfect timing they are sliding their tongues up and down the sides of his cock. The feeling is amazing Mela then opens her mouth and slips it over and down the shaft. Ashley watches excitedly as the other starts bobbing up and down enthusiastically on it. Anders takes this opportunity to grab up his co-worker and kiss her. His hands wander down to her pussy, which is quite wet, and starts playing little circles on her clit. The moans coming from her match those from Mela, making them seem like one. They definitely have had plenty of practice.

Anders feels Mela getting faster and deeper on him. Occasionally he hears her gag as his erection hits the back of her throat. And after a few minutes, she turns her attention to Ashley’s pussy as it hovers near her face. She shifts over and kisses the bottom of Ashley’s belly before softly making her way down until she is at the top of the girl’s cunt. Ashley gives a gasp and suddenly Mela begins kissing it all over. She licks, teases and plays the girl’s nether lips and entrance, but never quite goes for the clit. Ashley is wild with kissing Anders, clearly loving the sensations rolling up through her.

Her hips rise constantly up to Mela’s mouth, but the younger woman is still teasing. Ashley’s nipples are rock hard too and Ander can feel those rubbing on his chest At this point, Mela decides the teasing is over and shifts to vigorously play with the girl’s clit. Ander’s young co-worker releases an intense scream of pleasure. The man tenses afraid that the neighbors might hear. Meanwhile, Mela is licking the girl’s pussy up and down, rubbing circles into her clit and occasionally working a finger into the soaking wet cunt. And it doesn’t take long for Ashley to climax. When she does, her whole body tenses up. She grabs Anders and starts kissing him all over again.

When she finally breaks off the kiss, Ashley is breathing heavily. This is when Mela gets up and meshing her lips with the girl’s. Mela then grabs Anders’ hand and guides it to his co-worker’s crotch. He doesn’t need to be told anymore and quickly slathers his member with her juices. Once satisfied that he has enough, he grabs the girl and pulls her up to her hand and knees.

Mela quickly slips beneath Ashley as Anders gets up behind her. He quickly shoves his prick into Ashley’s wet cunt ad begins to pump into her. His co-worker instantly starts to thrust her ass back toward him with reckless abandon. Andres fucks the girl a bit and then pulls out to slip into Mela’s mouth to let her suck it a bit and then it’s back in Ashley. He does this a few times until he is nearly ready to climax. With a few thrusts, he pulls out and shoots his seed all over the outside of his co-worker’s pussy. Doing this, he coats it in cum, managing to hit Mela’s face with a streak or two. It is a pretty sight.

Then out of nowhere, Mela stuffs her face into Ashley’s cunt and starts licking out all the sticky fluid that is on there. The action sends the girl over the edge once again and enjoys the ride of another orgasm. Mela tastes both her friend and Anders as she licks Ashley clean. By the time she pulls away there is cum and juices all over her face. Ashley quickly rolls over and begins to lick Mela’s face.

“So,” Ashley says looking at Anders when she is finished, “when is your wife coming

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.