Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A last minute change of plans and two female teachers chaperone four teenage boys on a one week trip to a cabin in the woods. There is fishing, boating, swimming, campfires and hiking to reward the boys for getting good grades. At least that was the plan and what they told everybody when they got back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Thursday

The morning and afternoon were pretty much one continuous sex party. We hardly left the cabin except to cool off in the lake and rinse off the cum. I got fucked twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon. I sucked a couple of the boys off and played with their cock while they licked my pussy. Patty drained all four boys at least once that I saw.

Tonight was the night that Peter and I would have a campfire for the boys with hotdogs cooked on a stick and the traditional marshmallow roast. Even though I knew the rest of this week was going to be one continuous orgy I felt that I needed to have some semblance of normalcy in the week. Around 8:00 pm I had the boys start a campfire. I brought out the hot dogs, rolls, and mustard. Patty brought the marshmallows. We had a couple of camp chairs and logs to sit on. We cooked and ate our hot dogs and marshmallows and the boys told us funny stories of things that happened at school and told some really lame jokes. Patty and I told them of some of our non-sexual adventures in High School and in my opinion much better jokes.

It was around 10:30 pm and Billy had his head in my lap fast asleep. Everything had gotten quiet and I could hear the crickets and an occasional fish jumping for their meal in the lake. I had my eyes half closed feeling the heat of the fire on my front and the cool of the night on my back slowly stroking an exhausted Billy’s hair.

Charlie stood up and peeled off his shorts and t-shirt and said, “Come on Carl lets take a dip.” Carl joined him and two naked boys headed for the lake. For some reason, it did not seem odd or unexpected to have two of my student running around naked.

The campfire had burned down to embers with an occasional spark of life. Greg and Patty were sitting close together directly across from me. I could see that Patty was flirting with Greg and wanted to get something started. She stood up and pulled on his arm and said, “Come on let’s go swimming.”

Greg begged off and said, “I am really not up for it right now, I just want to go to bed and get a good night’s sleep.”

Patty stripped down and put her t-shirt, shorts, bra, and panties in a neat pile on her camp chair and headed for the lake in nothing but her sandals looking for two boys that I am sure would be happy to be molested. Greg came over and sat next to me and said, “Maybe we should put the little guy to bed.”

I nodded and started to wake Billy up. Greg shushed me, got up and picked Billy up in his arms and headed toward the cabin. I got up and folded my camp chair and followed Greg. I set my camp chair down on the porch and opened the door for Greg. We went to the boy’s room and I pulled back the covers on Billy’s bunk and Greg laid him down. I took off his sneakers and shorts and covered him up. The poor guy was dead to the world.

As I was tucking Billy in I said, “I was surprised you turned Patty down back there. A young man like you can’t be that tired.”

“I’m not. It’s just that I am not up for another gang bang with her. She is a terrific and fun person, and extremely sexy, but I don’t feel like taking turns with the other guys right now. I guess I am more of a one-on-one guy.”

“Well, in that case, how would you like to play a little one-on-one with me?”

“Game on.”

I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. We stood there looking at each other until he reached for the button on his cargo pants. “Let me do that.” And I fell to my knees and undid the button and unzipped him. I reached in and took out his cock and marveled at how big it was. At seven and a half inches it was an inch bigger than my husbands and maybe a bit thicker. I held it in my hand and leaned forward and took him in my mouth. He had his hands resting lightly on my head as his cargo pants slid to around his sneakers. He had gone commando so I reached around and put my hands on his bare butt and pulled him forward and was able to get at least five inches in my mouth before it started to become uncomfortable. I pulled back and tightened my lips around the head of his cock and licked the underside.

I let his cock fall out of my mouth after I felt he was as hard as he was going to get. I looked up and said, “Fuck my mouth Greg.” I opened my mouth and Greg grabbed his cock and placed it back in my mouth and rubbed it around. I clamped my lips around it and grabbed his hips and pulled him to me and then pushed him away. I kept doing that until I felt that he had the idea of what I wanted. I put my hands behind my back and let him fuck my face.

“Oh shit Lorrie, who would ever think I would do this with my teacher?”

I held his hips steady and pulled my head back so his cock was out of my mouth and I could speak, “Do you like fucking your teacher?”

Greg looked down at me as I looked up at him, “You’re a better fuck than the cheerleader I dated by ten times.”

“Did you like having your big cock in a married woman’s pussy?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.