Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A last minute change of plans and two female teachers chaperone four teenage boys on a one week trip to a cabin in the woods. There is fishing, boating, swimming, campfires and hiking to reward the boys for getting good grades. At least that was the plan and what they told everybody when they got back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tuesday

It was early afternoon and I was standing in the water up to my knees when Charlie, Billy and Carl got out of the water and went to the picnic table and grabbed towels to dry off. I was daydreaming and enjoying the cool water on my legs as I watched the sun start to go down when I heard Billy ask, “Where’s Greg and Ms. Monahan?”

“I think I saw them go that way into the woods. Probably off picking raspberries for our breakfast cereal” answered Carl.

“Hey, let’s go find them.”

It took a few seconds before my brain started to ring with alarm bells. I turned around and was out of the water just as the boys were running into the woods. I was in a panic. I ran as fast as I could but I could not catch them to head them off. I got to the clearing not even twenty seconds after the boys. The three of them were standing there with their eyes bugging out and their mouths open. Patty was sitting on a blanket stark naked looking totally surprised with her arms crossed trying to cover her breasts. Greg was standing up struggling with his bathing suit to get it on over his hard-on.

I just stood there turning in circles with my knuckles on my forehead repeating the words ‘oh shit’ over and over. I did not know what else to do so I just started to cry and ran back to the cabin.

I had been in the cabin crying at the kitchen table for about 10 minutes when Patty and Greg came in. I jumped up with my hands balled in a fist and screamed at Patty. “You ruined everything, you bitch. I will never be able to bring my students up here again. What will people say about me when this gets out. Oh my god, I am going to lose my job.” I wanted to hit Patty and probably would have if Greg had not intervened.

Greg stepped in between Patty and me and said. “Please calm down Mrs. Jenkins. All those bad things will only happen if word gets out. This is as much my fault as Ms. Monahan’s and I am going to fix this.”

I sat down and still with my voice raised asked, “How can you fix this?”

Without answering me Greg turned around and went to the door and yelled, “Alright you guys, get in here.”

Patty had sat down at the table across from me and I could see she had tears running down her cheeks too.

Greg ushered the boys in and sat them in a row on the couch. He took a stance across from them with his legs slightly spread and his arms crossed and said, “What you boys saw Ms. Monahan and me doing is perfectly alright to do between consenting adults. The problem is that you saw us and you are not considered adults until you are eighteen. If the school board ever hears that you witnessed sex on a school-sanctioned field trip the responsible party will be severely punished. The person they will blame is Mrs. Jenkins, the best math and history teacher we ever had and the nicest teacher in the whole school. She will be fired and have to move out of town and we would lose our coach Mr. Jenkins too. You know how adults in our town like to chew on other folk’s misfortune.”

Charlie was the first to speak when he said, “Hey man, I ain’t going to say nothing.”

Billy and Carl chimed in with, “We ain’t saying anything either.”

Greg smiled and said, “That’s what I thought you guys would say. Adults are not the only ones that can keep secrets. I trust you guys more than I trust most adults but just to make sure we are going to have a little ceremony outside to make sure you are telling the truth. Charlie, Carl, go outside and build a campfire. Billy, I want you to find me a sharp knife with a point on it.”

Billy looked a little apprehensive but got up to do Greg’s bidding. He came back a few minutes later and handed Greg a steak knife.

Greg looked the knife over carefully and gave his approval, “That should do it, now go out and help them get the fire going.”

Billy ran out and no doubt was telling Carl and Charlie that a knife was going to be involved in the ceremony.

Greg came over to Patty and me and said, “I need you both to participate or this is not going to work.”

He took my hand to help me up. I was still terribly upset even though I had stopped crying. I did not know what else to do except trust Greg to make all this go away.

Still holding my hand we walked outside with Patty following behind. The boys had a good fire going in a clearing inside a ring of stones about halfway down to the beach.

Greg had us all sit around the fire in a circle. He remained standing and said, “You may not know it but I am one third American Indian and the ceremony you will be participating in has only been performed with two trusted white men and one black man in all of our history. Who they are is a tribal secret.

Greg held out his hand and pricked his finger with the steak knife and held his hand over the campfire as a drop of blood fell into the fire and said, “I offer my blood to the Spirit of Fire.”

“Carl come forward to be purified by blood and fire.” Carl approached Greg and as he stood in front of him, Greg took his hand and very quickly pricked a finger with the steak knife and said, “Carl will now offer his blood to the Spirit of Fire.”

Greg called each of us up to have our finger pricked and to offer our blood to the Spirit of Fire.

When the blood and fire ritual was completed Greg told us we must go down to the lake and be cleansed by the Spirit of Water. Greg had us form a circle in the water at a depth that left Billy submerged up to his neck and the rest of us submerged with just our upper chest or shoulders out of the water. Then he surprised me by saying that in order to be truly cleansed we must remove our clothing and give our self over to the Spirit of Water. Billy, Charlie and Carl seemed to be taking this all very seriously and quickly complied. It was getting dark and I was shoulder deep in the water so I removed my suit without protest. Then, Greg, had us all hold hands and told us to completely submerge our self for the count of ten.

When we had all emerged from underwater Greg stood tall in the water with his arms spread toward the sky and led us in saying the final oath, “May the Great Spirit send a plague of a thousand warts on my body and the body of these honorary warriors that have been purified by blood, fire, and cleansed by water if we ever reveal the secrets of my brothers and sisters that are here with me tonight.”

The fact is that doubted Greg was one-third Indian and knew he made the whole ceremony up on the fly. However, I felt that the six of us formed a lasting bond that night that gave me confidence that only the six of us would ever know what went on at the cabin that day.

Just as we were about to put our bathing suits back on I saw a flash of lightning and heard a crack of thunder. Doing what every good chaperone should do I yelled, “Everybody out of the water, now!”

We quickly ran out of the water still holding on to our bathing suits and ran into the cabin just as the sky opened up and we could hear the thunder rolling closer. We were all laughing and jumping around until all of a sudden I realized we were all still stark naked. The laughter started to die and finally stopped as we all looked at each other.

Carl was staring right at my naked breasts and his black cock was hard as a rock. I looked around and the rest of the boys were in a similar condition as they stared at Patty and me. For some reason, my eyes kept coming back to Carl. I had sex with a few men before I fell in love with Peter. But I had never seen a black cock until I saw Carl’s in the clearing the other day. I knew philosophically that the only real difference between white, black and brown genitalia was color. But for some reason, it fascinated me and I did not want him to put his clothes back on yet. So I did the only thing I could think of at the moment. I kept my mouth shut.

But of course, Patty could not keep hers shut. “Well, well aren’t you a good looking bunch of young fellas. It seems like our little tribe may have some more secrets to keep now that you boys have seen me and Mrs. Jenkins completely naked.”

Of course, Greg was the only one thinking straight. He went and got towels and passed them out to the boys and told them to dry off and cover themselves. He handed Patty and me a beach towel. Much to Patty’s delight, Greg was the last one to dry off and cover himself. And I must say I was not all that disappointed myself.

Once we were all dried off and covered up Billy asked what it meant to be a warrior in Greg’s tribe. Being the American History teacher I went on autopilot and said, “When a young man in an American Indian tribe becomes a warrior he is considered a full member of the tribe and an adult.”

Greg and Patty looked at me horrified.

Billy quickly asked another question, “You mean like Greg is an adult?”

“Yes, Billy that’s exactly...” I knew I had put my foot in it as soon as I said it and looked at Greg. He was hanging his head knowing that I had just opened a whole new can of worms. I prayed that Billy or one of the other boys would not ask the question that I feared was coming next.

Then Billy dropped the inevitable bomb. “Does that mean we can have sex with Ms. Monahan too?”

I could hear Patty giggling just before she said, “Nice going Lorrie. You just offered me up as the tribe prostitute.”

I practically screamed, “You deserve it.” And stomped off to the bedroom and slammed the door.

I had been laying on the bed crying for about ten minutes when Patty came in dressed in shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt that she must have borrowed from one of the boys and sat on the side of the bed and put her hand on my shoulder.

I tried to shake it off but she kept it there and said. “Honey, I will do anything to fix this and if that includes fucking the little twerps to keep them quiet, I will do it.”

I sat up on the side of the bed and wiped away some of the tears running down my cheeks and tried to smile and said, “Call Greg in here. I think we need a Pow Wow.”

Patty went to the bedroom door and opened it and called Greg. Greg had changed into a pair of cargo shorts and a polo shirt. I was still wrapped in a beach towel. Still not thinking straight I got up and took off the towel and put on my robe giving Greg a good look at my bare backside. Patty had a big grin on her face. I stuck my tongue out and Patty and said, “Nothing he has not seen before.”

I looked at Greg and asked, “How bad did I mess things up?”

Greg thought for a moment then shrugged his shoulders and said, “I’m sure Carl and Charlie know that everything I said in ceremony was made up and pure bullshit. But for them and even me it was important that we all participated in something beyond just promising not to tell. A blood brother ceremony resonates with young guys.”

“All of a sudden you are part of a very special and secret group. Revealing the secrets of the group is unthinkable because if you did, you would be shunned and no longer accepted as part of the group. You also would highly resent new people joining the group. Groups like this are usually formed around an incident or friendships that are special to them. Accepting new people into the group that did not have that initial experience lessens the importance of belonging to that group. Sure, all of us after this week will go back to being with our peer group but there will always be a special connection between the six of us that will be hard to break.”

I had the good feeling that what Greg just said was not bullshit and I firmly agreed with what he was saying.

Greg continued on with his analysis of the situation, “Carl and Charlie would keep our secret and would understand that sex with Ms. Monahan would not happen if it was just them here.”

“Billy is another story. Billy believed every word I said in the ceremony and that he is now an adult warrior and entitled to have sex with Ms. Monahan if she was willing. The problem is, if Ms. Monahan refuses him he will start to think it is because she thinks he is not really an adult or his dick is too small or both and he will start to feel alienated from the group. If Ms. Monahan does not refuse him, Charlie and Carl are going to feel cheated and they will become the weak link in the group. It’s a conundrum.”

“Thank you, Greg, I agree with you that Billy is the key.”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Jenkins. I could handle just Carl and Charlie but Billy, I just don’t know.”

Patty let out a sigh and said, “So what it comes down to is I will probably have to fuck all the boys just to keep Billy believing in the bullshit Greg dished out.”

I took a deep breath and let it out. “I know I messed everything up when I opened my mouth and suggested that they are adults so I can’t put all of this on you, Patty.” I was not sure if Patty could hear or understand the words I mumbled next, “I will help.” But of course, Patty and Greg did hear me and understood exactly what that meant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.