Lottery Winner Travels
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

I was there when Beth drove into the garage early and parked. I met her there.

She was happily surprised. “X, I didn’t know you were coming. I’m so glad to see you. I need to talk and vent.” We hugged and kissed each other. She led me into the living room and we sat down together on the couch.

She braced herself. “I’m going to be terminated. My boss is already gone. On his way out, he told me that I was on the same list since I came up with him. He told me it has nothing to do with competence but with the new management’s desire to sweep all traces of the old management from the company. They are waiting for their new hires to learn the details of jobs before we get our notices.” She sighed. “X, it isn’t fair.”

“No, Beth, it isn’t. However, it’s real. You’re sharp. You can get a new job with a different company. Be wary. They may be rough on the folks who are on the list to go.”

“They already are. Those who are staying or hope they are staying are leaving us alone and we get the cold shoulder in management meetings.”

I said, “You have a choice. You can remain in a poisonous work environment waiting to be fired because of innocent past associations and because you did such a good job that you were fast tracked. The other option is to give notice and quit. You have vacation coming. Give your notice and go on vacation after a nasty meeting.”

“X, I need to work.”

“Beth, neither of us needs to work. I would be thrilled to support you. You have plenty saved up both in savings and in your 401k. Get loose. If you want to work, become a consultant or get a new job after you take some time off.”

I paused, “Beth, I’ve missed you. I guess that, if you don’t quit and come with me, I may have to quit traveling. The two I left with just wanted screwing and joined up with other folks. It’s not the same to travel alone when there is someone I want with me.”

Beth smiled, “I think I’ll be going with you, X. We need some time together and I enjoyed being with you in the RV.” She shook herself a bit. “There’s a big meeting tomorrow morning for those of us on the ‘go’ list. I think I’ll get indignant from someone’s remark and quit. I’ll take my vacation and get out. The atmosphere is really poisonous.”

“Works for me, Beth.”

“Good. Now, let’s go into the bedroom and wear ourselves out. I want to feel your big cock hit bottom.” We did go in there losing clothes as we went.

I fucked her cunt which was wet for my meat. We both groaned as I slid it in all the way. “X, I love your cock. You get in so deep!” She pulled me tight and we pounded together straining to get every last bit of my cock into her greedy hole. We orgasmed together with me blasting a big load into her spasming cunt. We slowly lay back and slept.

In the morning, Beth left for work and her meeting where she would quit. I puttered around the house a bit. I saw Wendy and Nancy jogging past the house and waved. They turned and came to the door. I let them inside. “Strip, bitches!” They quickly removed their clothing and knelt facing the door and away from me. I unzipped and pushed my cock into Wendy’s ass making her groan as it had to expand to allow me to fit inside.

She moaned, “Shit, X! I haven’t had a big one since you were last in me. Damn! It feels so good. Fuck my ass!” I did just pounding her hard and deep. I shot my load into her rear and then pulled out. I turned her around and she sucked my cock cleaning it of the cum and anal juices. Nancy got behind her and sucked my load out of her friend’s ass.

Wendy looked up at me and said, “Thanks, X. I needed a good, deep ass fuck. We are getting together a party for the weekend. Could we have it here?”

“As long as we don’t have to do anything.”

“No. We’ll bring the entertainment and let everyone know.”

“Works for me.”

I fucked Nancy’s ass and came deep in her ass. She sucked me clean this time while Wendy sucked my load from her friend’s ass. They dressed and left.

It was about eleven when Beth drove up with another car behind her. I met her in the garage. She said, “That’s over. I will even get some severance though it’s really my accumulated vacation rounded up. I signed up for Cobra. There’s a box in the back seat. Please bring it in. It’s my things from my desk and office. I phoned Alicia and told her what I was doing.”

I nodded and followed her in the house with the box and into the bedroom we used as an office.

Beth bent over the desk. “X, fuck my ass right here. Don’t be gentle. I want to be really reamed.”

She leaned forward. I shrugged mentally and unzipped. Alicia gasped when she saw my meat. I pushed into Beth’s butt slowly until I was all the way inside her bottom. “It’s so good, X. I love for you to be in my ass. Now, fuck me!” I began to stroke in and out of her butt with long, hard strokes while Alicia watched every move. After a while, Alicia put her hand between her legs and began to frig her cunt through her jeans. All three of us came at the same time. I spurted a big load in Beth’s ass while she produced a puddle of her cum on the floor. Alicia looked like she had wet her pants.

I said, “Beth, dear, what went on today?”

“X, We had the big meeting. I did what I said, I got indignant and quit. I know they don’t have my replacement lined up so they will have a hole.” She giggled. “I do, too.” She grinned. “Alicia, you can suck while I talk. Do it, my little bitch!”

Alicia knelt behind her and began sucking Beth’s butt. Beth moaned a bit and then said, “I don’t think the powers that be expected me to leave now. The CFO followed me into a hall to ask me to stay. I refused. I told him that I would have only been staying for their convenience not mine. I said that, since I didn’t have a career there any longer, I had no reason to prolong my suffering. He said that I needed the money. I told him that my guy has been trying to get me to quit since I moved to Nashville and I was going to make him happy. I walked out. Alicia had worked with me and had already been let go. I think she can be a good friend to both of us.” She made a satisfied moan in her throat. “Alicia, that was very good. Stand up and strip. You’ve seen and tasted us. Let X see you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.