Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

A few minutes after ten, Taylor entered our site. We were sitting out on chaises. We all introduced ourselves. Abigail took the lead. She had Taylor’s hand and headed for the RV’s door followed by Nats and me.

We went inside and Abigail stripped quickly followed by Nats. Taylor looked them over and said, “Nice. This will be fun.”

I dropped my speedo and she seemed to salivate. I said, “Get your clothes off. You’re behind the curve.”

She doffed the halter top and shimmied out of her cut-offs quickly to be naked in front of us. She wasn’t wearing panties much less a bra. Like Abigail and Nats, Taylor was cleanly shaved. She flowed to the floor kneeling before me. Opening her mouth wide, she inhaled my cock not stopping until her lips and nose were buried in my groin. Nats whispered, “I can’t even do it that easily! Wow!”

Abigail said, “Suck that cock! Get him really hard!”

Nats lay on her back and scooted underneath Taylor. Taylor moaned on my cock. Abigail said, “Lick her ass, Nats. Get her wet for X’s meat.”

I pulled out of Taylor’s throat and shuffled behind her. I pushed my cock into her ass gliding through her sphincter which was wet from Nats’ tongue. She groaned as I got deeper. I didn’t stop until her butt cheeks were tight against my groin. I then started pounding her hard. She was grunting. “Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Fill me with cum! Hard!” I did what she asked. She orgasmed twice before I filled her butt with my load pulsing from my cock. I lay back and Nats was at her ass sucking my cum out. Abigail swallowed my cock to clean it taking any cum into her stomach.

Nats finished sucking my load from Taylor’s ass and then began to finger her butt adding fingers when Taylor failed to object. When her entire hand slid in her ass, Taylor made a slight gurgling sound but took the hand without complaint. Nats’ arm was half way to the elbow before Taylor groaned from the depth inside her. Nats continued to push until her arm was in elbow deep. Taylor was groaning now. Nats wiggled her fingers and Taylor orgasmed hard.

I began to harden again. Abigail noticed and mounted me taking me cock in her cunt. I wasn’t gentle but fucked her hard until we came with my cock hosing her cunt with the load.

She moved off my body and sucked my cock to clean me off. Then she plopped in front of Taylor close to her mouth by Abigail spreading her legs. Taylor opened her mouth and Abigail pushed her cunt forward and Taylor got Abigail’s cream pie full in her face. Taylor orgasmed and sucked cunt until she seemed to go faint with exhaustion. Abigail’s cunt was clean and Taylor’s body had been wracked with orgasms for some time.

Nats slowly withdrew her arm and hand from Taylor’s ass and all three girls lay back resting. I let them lie together. After a while, they slowly stood though Taylor’s legs were a bit apart. She dressed and left. We fixed and ate a late lunch.

We still had no neighbor next to us. We left the RV and went to the beach and played in the water. The beach goers seemed to appreciate the thong suits worn by Abigail and Nats. As the sun went down, we returned to the RV to think about supper. I decided to take us out to eat for seafood.

We found a nice place on the beach outside the RV park. We had a great meal and returned to the RV and went to bed. Once in bed, I fucked Nats for a while before fucking Abigail’s ass and shooting my load in her butt. Nats cleaned us both and we all drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, we loaded up and left heading east and south. After a good few hours of driving, we found a weird looking RV park off the beaten path. My experience had been that these could get wild. We would just have to see.

I checked in at the office. I noticed that there were two pools. I asked, “Which one is clothing optional?”

“Both.” He answered. “We allow public nudity and sex in the pool areas. A bright red bracelet means anything goes. Guys don’t wear them often unless they are receivers.” I nodded my understanding. “Most guys wear green ones which mean you’ll screw any hole you’re offered.” Guys on guys is optional unless you’re wearing a red bracelet.”

I smiled. “Give me two red and one green.” He nodded this time. He assigned me a site and gave me a paper map with it marked. He handed over two red and one green bracelets. I went out to the RV and got in. I pulled into the site marked on the map. I also explained to the grils about the bracelets. I said, “Neither of you has to wear a brracelet but, if you do, you will be fucked probably a lot.” They nodded and fastened the red ones to their wrists.

I went outside and hooked up the RV for the site. I hadn’t put on a bracelet yet.

I was finished with the connections and went back inside. Nats and Abigail were both naked except for bracelets and sandals. Abigail said, “Put on your bracelet, X. You can wear it and your sandals to the pool.” She grinned. “It’s only three sites away so we will probably get there before we’re all fucking.”

We left the RV with just sandals and bracelets. We made it to the pool area though had two couples following us. All four of them were smiling as were the three of us. Except for sandals and bracelets, we were all naked. The other two guys were normally hung and I noticed that one was wearing a red bracelet! Nats and Abigail had been fondling my cock making it extend down my legs but not truly erect as yet.

Once inside the enclosed pool area, all decorum vanished, not that there had been a lot before. One of the women in the two couples went to her knees before me and sucked my cock down her throat moaning happily. A man in a green bracelet pulled the guy wearing the red bracelet and pushed him down on the woman next to him to fuck her. He entered her cunt and the guy with the green took his ass forcing his cock in deep. I heard him grunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.