Lottery Winner Travels
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

Janet finished with Chris’ ass and began to suck my hardening cock. At first, she took it deep easily. As I hardened, she continued to take it deep and to lick my balls though not as easily.

Ike was already hard and Nats knelt in front of him and swallowed his cock taking in all the way into her mouth.

Charles went to Chris and fed his cock into her mouth and then pushed into her throat. He held his cock deep in her mouth and throat. “Did you enjoy his cock fucking your ass?”

He pulled out to let her breathe and answer. “Yes, he fucks deep and hard.” She looked at him and smiled. “Fuck my face, Charles.” He began to slam her face forcing his cock deep into her willing throat and seeming to bruise her lips with the force of his thrusts.

I was still letting Janet suck my cock. Abigail moved around and began to suck her cunt and finger her cunt and ass holes. Janet moaned on my cock. Abigail added fingers to each hole. Janet was now moaning as she was stretched feeling both holes full of fingers.

Janet was swallowing my cock and licking my balls but her efforts were becoming disjointed from Abigail’s fingers in her lower holes. My cock went extra deep when she grunted. I looked down and saw that Abigail’s entire hand was buried in Janet’s ass to the wrist! Janet was moaning with my cock in her throat as Abigail pushed further into her ass and added fingers to her cunt until she was fist fucking both Janet’s lower holes. Janet’s throat was convulsing on my cock as she orgasmed to the hands in her body. I was close and shot my load down her throat. I pulled out letting her taste the last two pulses. I couldn’t tell for sure about the hand in her cunt but Abigail’s hand in her ass was already half way to the elbow.

I started to get up. I needed to piss. Janet said, “Where’re you going?”

“I’m going to the bathroom to piss.”

“Use my mouth, X.” I sat back down and she engulfed my cock. I released my bladder as she swallowed repeatedly. Abigail hadn’t stopped fisting her holes. I pulled back and she lay back gasping while Abigail fisted her deeper. Janet started to orgasm and did so convulsively. She was shaking and moaning as Abigail forced even more of her fist into Janet’s ass. Slowly, Abigail removed her hands from Janet. Janet moaned, “That was so good. It hurt but I loved it.” She lay back panting.

We all lay back for an hour regaining our strength. Ike and Charles converged on Nats small body. I knew she was nineteen. Not only did I have people tell me but also had seen her driver’s license. She still looked twelve or thirteen.

Ike lay down and she mounted him taking his cock deep into her cunt. Charles moved behind her and pushed his cock into her ass making her grunt. They began to fuck her holes with long, hard strokes. She was panting but taking every stroke they were giving her. Charles pulled her off Ike and over on her back with his cock still deep in her ass. Ike moved on top. Charles said, “Double her up, Ike.” Ike was holding his cock and pushed it into her ass on top of Charles’. She gave a soft scream groaning, “Oh, Shit!” Her groan was long. I could tell she was in some pain but she showed no signs of struggling for them to stop. The two men fucked her little ass together. She continued to moan and cum. They powered into her butt until they shot their loads deep in her ass. Ike slowly pulled out of her ass. Charles pushed her off his wilting cock. She rolled onto her stomach quaking still. Her ass gaped and the twin cum loads trickled out. Chris crawled over and began to lick the cum from her ass.

After resting, Abigail and Nats and I then dressed. We walked to our RV though Nats was still wobbly. She looked like she had been ridden hard. I think she felt that way, too.

Upon entering my RV, both girls collapsed onto the bed on their stomachs. Their legs were spread. I moved behind Abigail flipping her skirt up and pushed into her butt. She groaned. ‘Oh, shit, X! Go easy! I do love for my butt to be fucked though!” She lapsed into grunting and groaning. I fucked her ass deeply with slow strokes until I wanted to shoot my load. I filled her ass with cum. When I pulled out, I looked at my cock which had white streaks of cum on it. I didn’t see any brown this time.

I moved to the head of the bed and pushed into her mouth. Abigail sucked me clean.

We lay back and snoozed.

We cooked a small, late supper. Then, we went back to bed and slept. In the morning, we woke feeling refreshed. At least, I did. I noticed that Nats was still a bit wobbly. I asked about how she felt.

She answered, “I feel stretched still. I don’t think my ass has closed yet. You’re huge but the two of them together were a little thicker and rubbed me harshly. I want Abigail to put a little cream to my sphincter. I could be ass fucked today but waiting until tomorrow sounds better right now.”

Abigail smiled. “I have just the thing for your ass. I’ve used it and it helped. I want to try double anal. I’ve taken hands often enough that it shouldn’t be too bad for me.” She had Nats bend over the foot of the bed. I looked. Her ass hole did look red. Abigail moved behind her with some cream from a jar. She applied it and Nats gave a moan in relief.

I started coffee and was thinking about breakfast. There was a knock on our door. It was Janet. She was wearing a tiny thong bathing suit. She said, “I’m here to ask you over for breakfast. Ike is cooking.”

Nats looked at us. She said, “We would be glad to ‘come.’ However, my ass is off limits today. That was almost too much.”

Janet grinned. “Double anal is that way. They do Chris and I frequently that way. It’s rough just because of what it is.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.