Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

Her plane was on time and I met her at the baggage claim. We hugged and kissed. I grabbed her case and we walked to the Prius. I loaded it in the trunk and we left for the RV site. We pulled in after stopping at a drive-thru for some quick food.

I pulled in at our site and carried her case inside. She brought in our food. We set everything down and spent a long, enjoyable time kissing and touching. Finally she murmured, “If we’re going to eat anything, we should. After that, I want you to fuck me into next year. I want a load in each hole. Will you do that, X?”

“Yes, dear.” I said it in a “put upon” tone of voice. We laughed. We ate. We fucked. I shot a big load in her cunt and she sucked me clean and hard. I shot a big load in her ass and she sucked me clean and hard until I delivered a third load down her throat. We slept holding each other all night.

In the morning, we got up and made some breakfast while kissing and touching. Beth said, “We either need to get out and do something or go back into the bedroom and do something.”

“The dishes can wait. Let’s go to bed.” We did and she mounted me sliding down on my erect cock until our pelvises met. I held her tits thumbing the nipples as we pounded together. We came together and I shot a big load into her cunt.

“Shit, X! That’s so good!” I smiled and nodded.

“Beth, our sex is better than with others and continues to improve with time. I have missed you. Maybe more while here than anywhere else. I met a family that seems normal. The kids don’t seem to be screwing each other nor their parents. I sat with them for hours and we never did anything sexual. It was different and felt ‘normal’ whatever that should mean.”

“X, does that mean you’re getting tired of the merry go-round of sex?”

“I don’t know. I guess that being away from it wasn’t at all bad.” I grinned. “Though we got on that ride pretty quickly last night and this morning.”

“X, if I never had sex with anyone but you, that would be okay. I so thoroughly enjoy it that I make no attempt to get involved in the neighborhood orgies when you aren’t there. Sex with you is truly delightful. Sex with others is okay but no more than that. I prefer delightful.”

We were quiet after that. After a while, Beth and I got up together. “Is there a place to swim and layout here?” I nodded. “I brought a normal bikini as well as a thong. Let’s wear normal and go to the pool. I would like to just spend time with you today and take it easy. We can start traveling around to see things tomorrow.”

I nodded. We put on suits, grabbed towels, and left for the pool.

We met the Armstrong’s at the pool. I said, “Beth, I want to introduce you to Jack Armstrong and his wife, Jill.” Beth giggled.

“Jack and Jill, that is different. X said he enjoyed talking with you yesterday. He likes to meet people on his travels.”

Jill said, “We do get teased a bit but it works out.” She grinned. “Beth, we enjoyed talking with X yesterday. Our children, Reggie and Rob, are here.” They had just gotten out of the water and joined their parents. They nodded at Beth.

Reggie asked, “Are you Mister X’s roommate?”

Beth smiled. “I guess so. He and I own a house in Nashville where we each have a bedroom along with a written agreement about ownership. I am a cost accounting manager in Nashville while X is a man of leisure. He met me when he worked with my sister in-law. I was promoted to Nashville and he followed me up. We enjoy being together. I’m looking forward to spending time with him and sightseeing.”

Reggie said, “That’s neat! What are you going to see?”

Beth smiled. “At least the Grand Canyon and Carlsbad. We will also look at some of the towns as time allows. I have to leave Monday afternoon and return to Nashville and work. X keeps trying to get me to quit and hang around with him all the time.” She smiled at me. “Thus far, I want to work. My career is doing well.”

Reggie said, “I want to get through college and then go into sales like my dad.”

Beth grinned. “X was in sales before he quit working. He was doing well but found working not worth the trouble.”

Reggie looked at me. I said, “I did okay but wasn’t a star. It was always a job to me and not a calling. I’m not sure what I want to do but, right now, I do want to travel and see the US and maybe more.”

Jack said, “It must be nice to have that situation.”

I said, “Jack, it has its moments. There are some issues, too. Traveling can be lonely. It’s nice to see new things and meet new people. I have really enjoyed RVing. It’s much more fun than I had thought it would be.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.