Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

Hot Springs, Arkansas was my first stop and about six hours from Nashville. I pulled in at one of the many RV parks in the area planning to stop for just one night.

While checking in at the office, I looked over the brochures and thought I might stay longer. I checked in and was given a choice of being close to the adult pool or the family pool. I chose the adult pool. I was given a site and a map with it marked. The office guy even marked a route to get me there with the easiest entrance to the site. I thanked him and drove to my site using the map and finding his route worked very well. I parked, hooked up, and decided to look around.

I went walking and noticed a sign at the adult pool that no one under the age of eighteen was permitted unless accompanied by a parent or a guardian. I went through the gate to look around. There were a few people tanning. Most were wearing skimpy suits and none looked under thirty though there were some good looking women lying on chaises. I smiled but went back out.

I continued to walk and quickly found that there was a lake here with boating. There were few teens since school had started even including colleges. I saw a few people skiing.

I returned to my RV to review some brochures. As good as some looked, I decided to pass. I put on my speedo and went to the pool. When I arrived there, I walked in at the shallow end and began to loosen up. Soon, I was swimming laps. I used a few different strokes before quitting and getting out. I dried off and lay back on a chaise.

I guess I dozed. There was a woman on each of the chaises beside mine when I opened my eyes. Both were wearing tiny bikinis of the same color! Their bodies were different; one being slim and toned with a muscular midriff while the other was about the same height but more lushly built. She wasn’t fat as her toned midriff indicated just had more tits and ass than the other.

I said, “Good afternoon, ladies. My name is Xavier Marigold but I go by X.”

The lushly built one smiled. “I’m Grace Arnold and she’s my sister in-law, Marla Arnold. We thought we would get some sun before dark.”

“Well, Grace and Marla, it’s good to meet you. I’m by myself. Are you on vacation?”

Marla said, “Yes, we’re in the midst of a week long trip. What about you?”

“I’m just starting a trip. I haven’t decided how long though it will be weeks or months. Currently, my target is for the southwest. I’m supposed to meet someone in Phoenix in just over two weeks. As long as I get there by then, I don’t have any time restraints.”

“You don’t look old enough to have retired!” Grace picked up. “How can you afford that kind of traveling?”

“I won a lottery. I was in sales but it was a job not a calling. I gave notice and quit. I have a house in Nashville and travel. I bought the RV and am enjoying it now. Eventually, I will go overseas but, until then, the RV works.”

“Wow! It sounds like a fun life.”

“It has its moments. I enjoy seeing new sights and meeting new people. So it works for me.”

Grace said, “Why don’t you join us. Jeff would enjoying talking with you.” She grinned.

I was a little cautious. “Marla, what about your husband?”

“I’m not married. The RV is owned by Jeff and my parents so I’m able to tag along. Grace and I have been good friends longer than she’s been married to my brother.”

I smiled and brilliantly said, “Oh!”

I decided to keep a conversation going. “Why the matching suits?”

Marla said, “We decided to get them on a whim. Strangely enough, some of our measurements are the same despite our different builds.”

I think I looked my surprise. While the waists might be very close, The breasts and hips of the two were very different. Marla said, “I don’t think he bought that.”

She smiled. Grace grinned. “Our waists are the same but the rest are different. I’m not sure anyone has believed us yet.” Both giggled.

I decided to smirk. “Since you wear clothes together, do you play together?”

Grace looked slightly shocked but Marla smiled. “I play with and without her.” She looked at the tent of my speedo. “I think I would like to play with you.”

I smiled. “That could be arranged. Do you play together?”

Grace grinned this time. “We have. I think I would like to do that again.”

“You haven’t done me yet, either one of you.”

Marla had a sly smile. “Come on. Let’s go to our RV.” She stood as did Grace. I smiled and I stood also. We started walking away with our towels in our hands.

“What are your limits?” I asked.

Marla answered, “We don’t know. We haven’t found them yet.”

“Perhaps we can do some looking.” I grinned.

“I think I might like that.” Marla grinned back.

We reached their RV which wasn’t far from mine and went inside. Grace’s husband, Jeff, came out of the back having wakened from a nap. Grace said, “Jeff, meet Xavier or X. It’s play time and Marla wants to test her limits.”

“Okay, dear. Are you going to play, too?”

“Yes, though I will let Marla go first.” With that statement, she pulled the strings on her bikini and let it fall from her body. She was cleanly shaved. Marla was close behind her and also demonstrated that she was a clean shaver, too.

Marla looked at Jeff and at me. “You guys are slow. Drop ‘em. X, I want to see what made your suit bulge.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.