The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13: Royal Command

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Royal Command - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk – Faerie

“Fuck my daughter.”

The command that the faerie queen gave me shocked me. I expected to be ordered to eat her pussy, to make her cum. I was here to pleasure her, to show her my prowess in bed. Did she not think I was worthy to fuck her? That I wasn’t good enough to bend her over and fuck her hard from behind?

The urge to stand up, throw her over her dressing table, and plow her hard seize me. I ached to show her how good I was at fucking. It would be so easy to take her in hand. I would give this queen the pleasure that she needed. That she craves...

And Aingeal would die.

“Yes, your Majesty,” I said with all the submission I could. It was such a foreign concept to me. But I swallowed my ego for Aingeal. I lead her into Faerie. I put her in a position to lose her life, and I owed her to do anything to save her.

I rose, feeling the queen’s eyes on my naked, muscular body. My cock thrust hard before me. Despite how foreign this felt, there was something exciting about feeling her dominating gaze on me. A humiliating pleasure that had my dick throbbing before me. A pulsing ache gripped the tip, precum beading from my slit.

Princess Siona rolled onto her hands and knees, her purple-and-black butterfly wing fluttered as she wiggled her ass. Her pussy pointed right at me, her vibrant bush soaked by her juices. I mounted the queen’s bed, grabbing her daughter’s hips. I pulled her to me. I couldn’t dominate the queen, but I could fuck Siona any way I wanted.

Unless Queen Sidhe told me otherwise.

But she only said fuck, so I would do it this way.

I rammed into my cock into the princess’s cunt, burying into her hot, silky depths. Her juicy sheath gripped my dick. I groaned out loud as the pleasure surged through me. My balls smacked into her clit, making such a wet sound as I buried into her. She arched her back, her wings flapping. She let out such a wild moan.

“Oh, Mother, this is such a wonderful cock,” purred the princess. “You have to feel this dick in you! Ooh, it’s wonderful. He knows how to use it.”

“He does have ... enthusiasm,” the queen purred.

I felt her eyes on me. It spurred me to pound the princess, to ram my cock into her wet depths as hard and fast as I could. I pumped my hips, driving my dick deep into her silky cunt. Pleasure surged down my dick, friction shooting down to my balls. I groaned, the pressure growing in them.

My hands slid up Siona’s body as I fucked her. I found her lush breasts. I squeezed them, making her moan, her pussy clenching down on my thrusting shaft. The friction increased, the pleasure rippling through me. I kneaded her tits, squeezing her perky mounds, then found her nipples. I pulled on them, twisted them, making her moan and gasp.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck me!” Siona gasped. “Oh, Mother, this cock ... You have to fuck this cock! He’ll make you cum!”

“He is certainly going to make you explode,” the queen purred, watching me fuck her daughter hard. Was the queen squeezing her thighs together? Was she fingering her pussy? Squeezing her tits? “Are you going to cum, daughter?”

“Oh, yes, Mother,” moaned the princess. “This cock is stirring up my cunt! Ooh, yes, you need to fuck him, Mother! You have to enjoy this dick!”

I pinched her nipples, loving her words. I wanted to fuck that queen’s body. I wanted to make her cum, to give her pleasure. I would worship her body. I would do anything she craved. Grunting, I thrust into Siona’s silky cunt. My balls ached as they smacked into her clit, into her wet pussy.

Her hips bucked back into me, her fluttering wings caressing my chest. They brushed across my skin, sending waves of tingling electricity down to my dick. Her pussy clenched so hard on me, her purple hair swaying about her face as she rocked on the bed.

“Cernere’s black cunt!” Siona moaned. “Fuck me, Sven! Oh, Gods, yes, I’m going to cum on your dick! Las’s thick dick, it’s good! Oh, Mother, let him use that body of yours! Let him pleasure you! You’ll love it!”

“Maybe, daughter,” purred the queen. “I want you to cum on his dick! I want your pussy massaging that shaft of his!”

“Yes, Mother!” moaned the princess.

I plowed into her pussy, burying to the hilt into her snatch. Her butt-cheeks-rippled when I buried into her. Her wings fluttered faster. She let out a throaty moan as her cunt writhed about my cock. Juices flowed out of her pussy, washing over my balls as she came in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.