The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12: Fairy Performance

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Fairy Performance - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

Music of unsurpassed perfection played through the throne room. It tinkled and strummed, feeling the air with resonating notes that could hang for long moments or be swallowed by the next percussive beat. I swayed to it, my robes still open.

With the queen and my brother gone, the nobles of the court mingled and shared their pleasures. In the sky, two female fey scissored their legs together and tribbed in delight, colorful dust spilling off their bodies to rain down upon the mingling courtiers along with drops of honey-scented pussy juices. The two fey drifted, moaning, singing to the music.

My pussy itched. Zanyia had already made me cum once, but I needed more. I considered using her delicious mouth again. Or perhaps Nathalie’s. She and Zanyia were kissing before me, sharing my cream and my brother’s cum while Ealaín stood to my right and a step behind me, hovering like she needed to protect me from threats here.

And there were threats, just not the physical kind.

I could feel it in the air, the eyes watching me. They talked about me as my hips swayed to the music. I couldn’t help dancing to it. I hadn’t danced in so long. Weeks maybe. Not since dancing on the table back in Cheyvn after we first defeated the slavers and found the phylactery.

I glanced down at the red ruby swaying between my breasts. It should make my skin shudder, but I had grown used to its presence over the last two weeks. Strange how that could be. That the monstrous could become the mundane.

The more my hips danced, the more inspired I felt to put on a show for the watching fey. I was a radiant of Rithi, trained in the art of painting, sex, and dancing. My body moved with willowy grace, my feet sliding across the floor as I spun, my robe hanging loose, flaring about me.

I let it flutter to the ground, exposing my tattooed form.

Ealaín nodded to me, her yellow-bright eyes glowing with approval. With practiced ease, she began stripping out of her armor. I arched an eyebrow at her as I raised my arms over my head, my hips swinging from side-to-side. My breasts, and the amulet between them, swaying with the movement of my body, my braids dancing down my back.

Murmurs grew louder. The faerie moved around us, watching with their hungry, multi-colored eyes. They were all so young and beautiful, though I bet most had a century if not more on me; eternally fertile. I shuddered, my nipples so hard.

I stared at the aoi si as she bared more and more of her midnight-black skin. Her white hair danced about her shoulders as her hips moved, too. She was my muse, sent to inspire me. I licked my lips, such naughty ideas dancing through my mind as she bared those large, taut breasts, her nipples so dark and puckered, aroused.

A sensual beat entered the music. Above, the tribbing faeries moaned and sighed. Their dew rained down on me. I lifted my face, letting the pussy cream caress my features. Drops landed on my breasts, a fine mist of sensual juices washing across my body.

“Wow,” Nathalie gasped, cuddled with Zanyia on the floor.

“I know! Our Mistress is so sexy!” Zanyia said then purred loudly.

My hands roamed my body know, caressing it like a lover’s. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. I felt my juices trickle down my thighs as I maneuvered my body to the song, letting it dictate how I shifted my hips, moved my feet, and caressed my flesh. I tweaked my nipples. I squeezed my tits. I cupped my curving ass. My fingers traced the tattooed vines flowering across my body, on my left leg up to my pussy, spilling around my pudenda, surrounding my left breast, and entwined about my right arm.

More pussy juices rained down on me, the faerie tribbing so hard above me, moaning as they humped to the excited beat of the music. It pulsed faster and faster, building up my own excitement as Ealaín removed the last piece of her armor.

She stood naked before me, her fingers caressing the black folds of her pussy. With a groan, her clit blossomed into a beautiful girl-dick. My hermaphroditic muse produce a cock to rival my brother’s.

My pussy clenched.

The courtiers buzzed even louder as I swayed to my muse. Zanyia purred with her mounting excitement. I spun once, the amulet flaring out from my tits, my braids going wide. Then I stopped right before the taller Ealaín.

Her yellow eyes smoldered. The tip of her girl-dick throbbed against my belly. It smeared precum across my pale flesh as she trembled. I grinned at her and threw my left leg high up into the air, resting my ankle on her shoulder in a display of my limberness. My pussy lips stretched wide apart, the tip of her dick nudging against my entrance.

I impaled my cunt down her shaft.

A great sigh of delight went through the watching faerie nobles. Their bodies shifted. Hands found pussies and cocks, stroking and rubbing as I sank my snatch down that amazing shaft. My toes flexed beside her head as I took her dick to the hilt.

And danced with her.

“Ealaín,” I whimpered, her hands grabbing my ass, squeezing them as I pumped my hips, sliding my pussy up and down her dick. Pleasure spilled through me, tingling me as I put on a display of the sexual art mixed with my dancing.

“Yes,” she whispered. “That is it, Radiant. Inspire them with your passion.”

My head leaned back as I wrapped my arms around her neck and my right leg about her left, supported wholly by her hands on my ass and her cock in my pussy. I undulated my lithe and limber body, pumping my pussy up and down her cock as she spun me. Not fast, but slow, letting all see my body writhing in passion on her girl-dick.

Faerie wings buzzed as they witnessed my passion. My pussy juices flowed, coating Ealaín’s cock as I fucked my snatch faster and faster up her dick, following the beat of the music. It flowed through my body, pouring through my soul.

“Rithi!” I whimpered to my Goddess.

“Wow, Mistress,” Nathalie groaned, her fingers buried into Zanyia’s pussy, the lamia returning the favor.

“You are so beautiful, Mistress,” yowled the catgirl, her ears twitching as she plundered Nathalie’s cunt, her fingers fucking in so fast.

The faeries watched me with burning eyes, their youthful, beautiful faces twisted in passion. They groaned and gasped, hands stroking dicks and digits fingering snatches. Breasts heaved and muscular chests flexed as they drank in the sight of my passion.

And then the music slowed. I shuddered, no longer slamming my cunt up and down Ealaín with every ounce of passion I possessed. Now I took my time, feeling every inch of her girl-dick caressing my pussy as I slid up and down her girth.

My head lolled back again, my braids swaying behind me as I squeezed my pussy down her snatch. Anticipation built in the music, waiting for my eruption of pleasure. It built in me with every silky glide of my cunt along her dick. I swallowed her over and over again, twitching, shuddering, moaning out my joy.

“Yes, Radiant,” groaned Ealaín, her fingers digging into my asshole. “Show them your beauty! Inspire them!”

“Yes!” I gasped, the music rising to its crescendo.

And so did I.

I slid my pussy down Ealaín’s cock, savoring every inch of her spearing deeper into me. The friction caressed my pussy walls. My eyes rolled back into my head. I let out a whimpering moan as I took every inch of Ealaín into my snatch.

Came.

My pussy spasmed about her girl-cock. My flesh writhed as the rapture shot through me. The music exploded in celebration of my orgasm. The two fey tribbing above cried out in rapture, juices falling down on me as I heaved and thrashed.

Stars danced before my eyes. I arched my back, my toes curling. Rapture rushed out of my pussy to hammer my mind with ecstasy. Over and over the pleasure beat on my thoughts. I loved it. I drank it in as I heaved in delight.

“Yes!” hissed Ealaín.

Her girl-cum fired into my pussy. I whimpered, all those eyes watching me. Jizz erupted from faeries’ cocks. Pussy juices flooded down their thighs. Their voices all merged with the harmony of the music, enhancing it. My eyes widened at the chorus rising around me as my pleasure peaked in me. More and more spunk filled my snatch.

“Rithi, thank you for your blessed art!” I howled.

And then the applause thundered around me.

I gasped and groaned, sliding off Ealaín’s cock. Dizziness assaulted me. The aoi si held me tight as I swayed, coming down from my orgasmic high. Her spunk dribbled down my thighs as I sucked in such deep breaths. I trembled, clutching my hand to my breast, gripping the phylactery dangling between them.

“That was so awesome, Mistress!” Zanyia moaned.

“It truly was!” Nathalie groaned. She pulled her fingers from between Zanyia’s thighs and popped them into her mouth, sucking them clean, her cheeks rosy from her own orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.