The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem
Chapter 6: The Princess’s Plan

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Princess’s Plan - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Echur, The Princedom of Kivoneth, the Strifelands of Zeutch

I sank down into my bed, still trembling from my decision. I had to flee the palace. I would become a slave to my lust for my father if I stayed. Even now, I wanted to go to him. To feel his incestuous dick in me. I wanted to bear his son and heir.

This had to end. I loved Sven.

My door opened and Greta, my sixteen-year-old bedmaid, crept into the room wrapped up in a robe, her hair disheveled. She darted to me and threw herself on the bed, her eyes open wide in excitement.

“What happened?” she asked, taking my hands. “Shevoin fled from his bed like the world had ended.”

“Sven did it!” I told her. I squeezed her hands and then pulled her into a embrace, smelling sex on her.

I let the mage use her body, selling my servants virginity to him to learn not only what my father had done to me but what his plans were. And now ... An idea popped into my head. It was so risky, so naughty, but I’d have to do it.

After my father, it hardly even seemed like that terrible of a deed.

“What?” Greta, breaking away. “You tensed.”

I bit my lip. “We’re going to flee the castle soon. We’re going to Sven. With the Lodestone destroyed, I don’t need to be here.”

“But don’t you need to be close to your father to spy on him?”

I shuddered. I so wanted to be close to him. “Not any longer.”

“But, what if he has new—”

I pressed a finger against her lip. “We are leaving. We’ll being making our preparations in the morning, okay?”

She nodded her head, though slowly, reluctantly. Her eyes shone with the candlelight burning on my nightstand. I saw it in her eyes. I hugged her to me, squeezing her tight as my own heart raced, my own fear beating through me.

“We can do this, okay?”

“Okay,” she whispered. She took a deep breath. “I’m with you, princess.”

“I know.” I smiled at her. She was such a sweet thing. Such a delicious comfort to me in these terrible days. “It’ll be fine. We’ll go to Sven. He’ll protect us. And we’ll help him kill my father.” He had to die. I couldn’t be his whore. I couldn’t.

I wanted to be. I should go to my father, suck his cock, let him fuck my pussy, let him breed me.

I squeezed my eyes shut. “I need to see Sven right now. I have to talk to him. Make sure he’s okay.”

If I didn’t, I would go to my father. Only my love for Sven tethered me away from the enchantment that had turned my desires to my father. That made me want to be his incestuous lover. I groaned and shuddered.

Then I lay back on the bed. I closed my eyes. My soul reached out. I felt all my proxies, the vessels I could animate. They would be extensions of my body, nonliving stone brought to life by my will. I carried the blood of the God Krab. He didn’t have to many couplings with human women, but he’d created a few bloodlines of imburers.

My mother and father each came from a different line. It was one of the reason Father wanted me to be his queen. Well, that and I looked like my dead mother.

I seized the one proxy with my betrothed, a small statue I had enchanted by a twinborn witch named Fiona. I sent skilled messengers to the Lesh-Ke mountains to track her and her triad down. She had fulfilled my request.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.