The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Wicked Negotiations

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wicked Negotiations - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

I grabbed the faerie princess’s butt-cheeks as she knelt on her hands and knees upon the bed made of soft moss. Her purple and black butterfly wings fluttered as I buried my face into her violet bush and tasted the sweet nectar of her pussy. It was wonderful. Her flesh so hot, her pubic hair so silky. She squirmed as I kneaded her ass, humping back into me.

“Yes, yes, show me how much you care for Aingeal,” moaned Siona. “Convince me, stud! Win me to your side! Ooh, yes, I like that.”

I nibbled on her clit, my nose pressed into the nectar-scented folds of her cunt. She wiggled against me as I sucked on her bud. I loved how she moved, the way her rump flexed beneath my squeezing fingers. I gripped her hard, spreading her butt-cheeks apart as I flicked my tongue up through the folds of her pussy.

“Ooh, yes, that’s good!” she moaned. “Cernere’s black cunt!”

I nibbled on her pussy lips now, her pubic hair caressing my cheeks. My fingers slid across her taut rump, diving into her crack. I dove my tongue into her pussy’s depths. My cock throbbing, aching to be in her. I wanted to fuck this faerie-princess so hard.

I would show her that I cared for Aingeal. That she was worth sparing. I wouldn’t let my faerie-wife die.

I swirled my tongue through Siona’s snatch, making her wings flutter more. My fingers caressed through her butt-crack at the same moment. I found her sphincter. She let out a throaty moan as I circled it, caressing the puckered ring.

Her snatch clenched on my probing tongue as my finger penetrated her asshole. I sank into her velvety depths. Her wings hummed now. Her bowels squeezed down on my digit as I worked it and out of her bowels.

Then I slipped a second into her velvety embrace.

“Ooh, yes,” she groaned. “I like that. Mmm, finger my asshole and eat my pussy! Convince me, stud!”

I flicked my tongue back down to her clit. I batted it over and over, striking her little nub as I plundered velvety asshole. I swirled my tongue about her little bud. Her nectar dribbled down my chin as my tongue fluttered and teased and pleased her clit.

And then I sucked on it.

She squealed in delight, her wings flapping so hard. Her asshole clamped down on my fingers. Her moans sang through the pavilion, so full of her pleasure. I nipped her bud with my teeth, bringing another gasp, another hard squeeze of her bowels.

Her juices poured out of her cunt, dribbling over my lips as I sucked on her clit. I brushed my tongue against it, caressing it, driving her wild. I thrust my fingers as deep into her bowels as I could, making her feel my passion. My dick ached to get in the game.

But I had to be patient. I had to focus on her pleasure. I had to save my Aingeal.

“Sven!” the faerie princess whimpered. “Mmm, just like that. Yes, yes, yes, you’re going to make me explode. I love it.”

I sucked so hard on her clit. My cheeks hollowed. Her body convulsed. Her wings buzzed into a blur. Golden dust fell from them as she let out a gasping scream. Nectar gushed out of her pussy, spilling about my face as her orgasm surged through her.

Her bowels writhed about my pumping fingers. I kept working them in and out as my tongue fluttered against her clit. I kept stimulating her bud, driving her wild with pleasure. I had to drown her. I had to overwhelm her in rapture.

“Cernere’s black cunt and Las’s yummy cum!” she moaned, her head tossing back and forth. “Gods, Sven ... Gods!”

I didn’t relent. I kept attacking her clit, making her body squirm on the soft bed made of ground cover. She whimpered and wiggled, squirming her hips. Her clit throbbed beneath my tongue. Her juices kept flowing around my mouth as her orgasm kept flowing through her body. She needed to keep feeling this bliss. To gasp and moan and writhe in abject passion.

I gauged that moment, listening to her whimpers and moans. Waiting for when her clit was too sensitive. And then I would change my tactics. Her body shuddered beneath me, an instrument that I played with a master’s touch.

“Oh, Gods, Sven!” she groaned, her voice strained with rapture. “Oh, Gods, I can’t ... You’re ... Oh, Gods!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.