REDD, WHYTE & BLEU - Cover

REDD, WHYTE & BLEU

 

Chapter 2

With a Palace Drive-in next to I-5, I asked them both, but my sister deferred suggesting that April and I go to our first movie together as a couple.

What an adult thing to suggest. I knew she would expect her and I to go to a movie, since things have changed between us.

We left her room holding hands. Man, how quickly things do change!

Currently, all 16 screens have a Disney Animated Classic, and April selected THE LION KING, which was starting in under 30 minutes. They released a CGI-Live-action remake of it two years ago in the summer of 2020. I’ve avoided it, not being a fan of Seth Rogan!

Once we were inside the number 10 screen, in between two other cars along the back row, I ordered us some food, and she immediately got up on my lap and we kissed until the food arrived.

The young lady cleared her throat, breaking us up, and we put the large bucket of popcorn on April’s other side.

That fabulous opening CIRCLE OF LIFE musical number began and we listened to it. Both of us were still amazed by the colors on the screen and whoever the main female singer was, and I noticed April crying as was I!

“I love you!”

“I know,” she said letting down her ponytailed red hair.

Oh my god, she is as pretty as Princess Ariel or any of Disney Princesses.

We watched the movie eating our hot dogs, most of our popcorn and we polished off our drinks.

Being a cheerleader, she sings and sounded fabulous no matter the song.

As we were leaving her phone rang, “Hey Mom, I’m with Redd.” She looked at me, then said, “Remember what I said when I came home from my first day of Fourth Grade?”

“What I said, was, ‘I just met the boy I wanted to marry some day!’”

“No, we have not eloped, today we both said ‘I love you’ to one another, and meant it!”

“Yes, he is a very nice young man, mother. I’ll be home in time for dinner, I promise ... Bye!”

Before we went back to where her car was, she checked herself, using her phone as a mirror, to make sure there was nothing to be worried about.

Once finished, she had a look of self-satisfaction in her face. She looked down and saw my nearly full erection, snickered and we left for the house. She was leaning her head into my right shoulder, just like I dreamed of the same day we met.

As we pulled up, Mary came out, and gave April a big hug, plus a whisper.

She also cane up to me and gave me platonic kiss on the cheek.

Taking her car keys from her purse, I heard, “See ya tomorrow, Harry?”

“Of course, Hermione,” I answered going inside the house with Mary’s hand in mine!

What a day! At dinner that evening my sister announced my status change with many details left out.

I added our likely college choices with CSUMB at the top of the list.

Between bites, my father, Richard remarked, “That is a Division II school, isn’t it?”

“Dad, everything isn’t about sports,” I caught myself saying. Did I really say that out loud, in front of my Dad?

“Check your son, please ... he sounds like he is ill,” he said to mom.

“Richard, we went to the same college, in case you don’t remember?” Mom said to back to him.

“That was over 20 years ago,” he said back to her.

“That doesn’t make it a bad idea!” she said in a way that made her point and was also the end of the discussion.

“Do we know her?” He said dishing himself s second helping of meatballs on his spaghetti. Damn, he eats faster than I do!

“I want to surprise you both, Mary knows, but plans to keep it to herself, won’t you?”

Her eyes answered a fraction of a second before she said, “Sure thing, Big Bro!” She even gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Gennessee glanced at this, then looked at Dad who was stuffing his face with her oven fried garlic bread.

We got a bread store in Bakersfield called Pyrenees, that makes Basque sourdough styled bread in many different styles and shapes. They are so old fashioned, they don’t take any credit cards. From what I understand they sell every last piece they make. It freezes well making my Iroquois Princess mother happy.

She works for the Kern High School District. Ironically, if that is the right word to use, Richard Fields aka ‘Dad’ works at Bakersfield Community College, a large 2-year school and campus on the northeast side of town.

From what I recall the city is nearly 400,000 ... the Metropolitan Area is almost 500,000 people.

I suppose you can tell that I’m very proud of the city I was born in and was raised by two fantastic loving parents, even though they both worked. I rode my bike to every school I attended until I turned 16, got 100 in both my written and driving test. I also became my sister’s best friend, driving her anywhere she wanted to go.

We have a four year school CSUB, Cal-State University Bakersfield, and it doesn’t have a football stadium.

This has made us big fans at BC, that has a nice football stadium that holds over 20,000 fans which it has had a number of times over the years.

April and I have BC as our backup school, that we could transfer to anyplace in the country from.

Of course, our parents, who don’t know that we have become a couple, love the idea of me being close enough to live and be pampered by them.

The Bleu family is nuclear as well:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.